Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" (934 Views)

Gov Soludo Receives Ned Okonkwo, E-money, Kcee And Cubana / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State / Dorothy Nsonma Ihedioha, Mother Of Emeka Ihedioha, Receives Her Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" by NotJobless: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2019

eTREND Youth Of The Year 2019, Emeka Okonkwo is a Business Mogul, Money Bag and the CEO 5 Star Music & Motors. He is known for his money spree galore that has been rocking the social Media platforms of late.

E-Money got his nick name after he started making money rain. Some people even refer to him As Arabic Money for his over generosity.

Emeka Okonkwo is Married to Mrs Juliet and he has 3 Sons with her. They are married for about 10 years now. Reports say  his estimated net-worth is 2 Billion Naira.

Get to know everything you have been asking that your friend about E-Money from this eTrend feature.

From Viviangist - https://www.viviangist.com/featured/the-real-making-of-emeka-okonkwo-aka-e-money/
Re: The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" by thesicilian: 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2019
Don't know where he gets his money from, but he's very generous and approachable and I like him for that.
Re: The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" by mightyhaze: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2019
2billion naira! And we no dey hear word grin

Anyway he need the noise for him showbiz ministry cheesy
Re: The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" by donbachi(m): 2:09pm On Jul 11, 2019
I dont care if people sees him as a fake pastor...but,as long as miracle flows through him...adim ok and more oil of prosperity upon him.
Re: The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" by 2mch(m): 2:10pm On Jul 11, 2019
No evidence of what he does for a living
Re: The Real Making Of Emeka Okonkwo Aka "E-money" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
I do not give a damn about the source of his money;minding my business.

But 2 billion naira? undecided That is approx. 5.6 million dollars. The worth is quite much...

But I am not really moved grin *Billions of dollars on my mind and even more* grin

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Attack: Senator Orji Kalu Speaks On Suspending Medical Trip To Germany / Leader Of Ndigbo In Finland, Simon Ekpa, Condemns Statement Credited To Ohaneze / Dambazau's Son Not Affected By Tribunal Judgement - APC Chieftain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.