Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,035 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos (21620 Views)

Ooni Of Ife Visits Ex-CBN Governor Emefiele In Kuje Prison, Seeks His Release / Ooni Of Ife Visits Tinubu In Abuja (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Buruji Kashamu Visits Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by godszlave: 5:45pm On May 12, 2019
I love this King.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Benwems(m): 2:01am On May 13, 2019
Pathological liar. Show me pictures and link are forever shut up. Yoruba demon.
Indispensable85:

Oba Erediauwa visited governor oshiomhole in government house during his reign.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 7:46am On May 13, 2019
Benwems:

I don't have time for ignoramus like you.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 8:03am On May 13, 2019
Benwems:

Skip to content HOMEABOUT USADVERTISE WITH USCONTACT USPRIVACY POLICY MONDAY 13 MAY VANGUARD NEWSA Nigerian newspaper and Online version of the Vanguard, a daily publication in Nigeria covering Nigeria news, Niger delta, general national news, politics, business, energy, sports, entertainment, fashion,lifestyle human interest stories, etc Search for: HOMENEWS SPORTSPOLITICSBUSINESS TECH ENTERTAINMENTALLUREVIDEOSEDITORIALVIEWPOINTFORUMJOBSCOLUMNS RELATIONSHIPS BREAKING NEWSTRANSLATE SELECT LANGUAGE​▼ HOME » NEWS » NEWS » Oba of Benin pays royal visit to Oshiomhole Oba of Benin pays royal visit to Oshiomhole ON NOVEMBER 15, 20129:41 PMIN NEWSBY ALEXSAMADE0 COMMENTS BY SIMON EBEGBULEM BENIN—IN a rare show of public appearance and support, the Benin monarch, Oba Erediauwa, yesterday, paid a visit to the governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, at Government House, Benin City. The Oba, who is rarely seen in public, arrived Government House in the company of some senior palace chiefs and Enogies and urged the governor to keep up with his good work. The royal father said: “I came to congratulate you on your swearing-in. I watched it on television and it was very impressive. You have done well. Keep the flag flying”. Aligning himself with prayers offered, His Royal Majesty noted: “My chief broke kola and said, may God continue to enrich the treasury with the wherewithal to do what you are doing. Please finish the projects. Thank you very much. “My brother traditional rulers are waiting for you to continue work in their domains.” The Oba praised the governor for speaking ex-tempore at his inauguration, saying, “you are a wonderful man.” Responding, Governor Oshiomhole expressed deep gratitude to the Oba for his support and prayers. He said: “I am deeply indebted to your Majesty. Your Majesty has been a father to me and to all of us in Edo State. “My own biological father would not have done better for me than what you have done.” Outlining his vision for the second term, the governor noted: “I am determined to do more than what I did in the first term. We have overcome our learning curve.” Oshiomhole listed the next phase of work to include aggressively reclaiming the moat and sustaining the work on the Benin Masterplan, adding that over the next two years, it would be completed. He explained: “Your Majesty, we would restore the beauty of this great city. This is the capital of this kingdom, this is the capital of Edo State. I am indebted to the Bini for accepting me as a son and a brother. By their votes they spoke very loud and clear”.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/oba-of-benin-pays-royal-visit-to-oshiomhole/

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,NEXT TIME DON'T ARGUE WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Benwems(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2019
Bigger Fool. Fake news. Idiot.
Indispensable85:

Skip to content HOMEABOUT USADVERTISE WITH USCONTACT USPRIVACY POLICY MONDAY 13 MAY VANGUARD NEWSA Nigerian newspaper and Online version of the Vanguard, a daily publication in Nigeria covering Nigeria news, Niger delta, general national news, politics, business, energy, sports, entertainment, fashion,lifestyle human interest stories, etc Search for: HOMENEWS SPORTSPOLITICSBUSINESS TECH ENTERTAINMENTALLUREVIDEOSEDITORIALVIEWPOINTFORUMJOBSCOLUMNS RELATIONSHIPS BREAKING NEWSTRANSLATE SELECT LANGUAGE​▼ HOME » NEWS » NEWS » Oba of Benin pays royal visit to Oshiomhole Oba of Benin pays royal visit to Oshiomhole ON NOVEMBER 15, 20129:41 PMIN NEWSBY ALEXSAMADE0 COMMENTS BY SIMON EBEGBULEM BENIN—IN a rare show of public appearance and support, the Benin monarch, Oba Erediauwa, yesterday, paid a visit to the governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, at Government House, Benin City. The Oba, who is rarely seen in public, arrived Government House in the company of some senior palace chiefs and Enogies and urged the governor to keep up with his good work. The royal father said: “I came to congratulate you on your swearing-in. I watched it on television and it was very impressive. You have done well. Keep the flag flying”. Aligning himself with prayers offered, His Royal Majesty noted: “My chief broke kola and said, may God continue to enrich the treasury with the wherewithal to do what you are doing. Please finish the projects. Thank you very much. “My brother traditional rulers are waiting for you to continue work in their domains.” The Oba praised the governor for speaking ex-tempore at his inauguration, saying, “you are a wonderful man.” Responding, Governor Oshiomhole expressed deep gratitude to the Oba for his support and prayers. He said: “I am deeply indebted to your Majesty. Your Majesty has been a father to me and to all of us in Edo State. “My own biological father would not have done better for me than what you have done.” Outlining his vision for the second term, the governor noted: “I am determined to do more than what I did in the first term. We have overcome our learning curve.” Oshiomhole listed the next phase of work to include aggressively reclaiming the moat and sustaining the work on the Benin Masterplan, adding that over the next two years, it would be completed. He explained: “Your Majesty, we would restore the beauty of this great city. This is the capital of this kingdom, this is the capital of Edo State. I am indebted to the Bini for accepting me as a son and a brother. By their votes they spoke very loud and clear”.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/oba-of-benin-pays-royal-visit-to-oshiomhole/

YOU ARE A BIG FOOL,NEXT TIME DON'T ARGUE WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW.
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
Benwems:
Bigger Fool. Fake news. Idiot.

You're a hopeless idiot. That's the link you wanted instead of admitting your ignorance and folly you still make more fool of yourself. Empty block head! And for your information even the New oba visited Buhari in November 2017 in state house with some chiefs. You're an ignorant fool!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Pls le him no....

He visited buhari like twice.

Am expecting his visit also

Oba atopehee

The New oba already visited Buhari after his coronation. That was November 2017,he was in the state house with some chiefs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Benwems(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2019
Nonentity. Illiterate. Jobless miscreant. Go get something useful with your life. I’m an Engineer. Azen.
Indispensable85:

You're a hopeless idiot. That's the link you wanted instead of admitting your ignorance and folly you still make more fool of yourself. Empty block head! And for your information even the New oba visited Buhari in November 2017 in state house with some chiefs. You're an ignorant fool!
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
Indispensable85:

The New oba already visited Buhari after his coronation. That was November 2017,he was in the state house with some chiefs.

Did he not visit buhari when Prince Charles was around...
Re: Ooni Of Ife Visits Dapo Abiodun - Photos by Indispensable85(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2019
Benwems:
Nonentity. Illiterate. Jobless miscreant. Go get something useful with your life. I’m an Engineer. Azen.

You must be the reason buildings are collapsing everywhere in the country, if truly you're an engineer because you're the dullest human alive. Olodo! I've given you facts and evidence to liberate you from your ignorance but instead of humbling yourself, you're there claiming road side engineer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80% Of Illegal Structures Demolished In Lagos Owned By Yoruba - SOWPROF / Video: Nigerian Soldiers Killing Civilians In Jos-viewer Discretion Is Advised / Presidency 2019: 6 Reasons PDP Should Field Ahmed Makarfi As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.