Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba (27561 Views)

David Alaba Presents His Jersey To President Tinubu In Paris / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria / David Alaba Visits Super Eagles Camp In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2019
Mrjo:
even the one that wants you to believe him didn't have a good time with the player, if you look very well you will see barriers between him and the player on two different occasions, but he was telling you it was after the interview that they took the pictures
go and sleep u hear...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2019
mceze:

Thank you my brother! Nigerian youth coaches demands bribe from players..Am a victim of this long time ago when i went for under 17 trial..I am speaking from experience..That's one of the reasons why we are not doing well in the international level.. They field the wrong players who paid bribe.
must u play under 17... couldn't u have gone to play In a clubside and work ur way up..nobe all coaches de collect bribe...sometimes na dis make I go abroad de finish una get a good agent start from Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by 9jaRealist: 9:33am On May 12, 2019
Let me laugh in Wazobia... grin grin grin

Because I called this for the Fake News it is on the original thread. The site that originated that story is well-known for heretic stories.
<

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by Belleful: 10:05am On May 12, 2019
why pictures and audio alone.? no video? until I see the video of the interview, I don't believe oma. that voice could be anybody's voice. show us the video pl.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by rusher14: 10:23am On May 12, 2019
mceze:

Thank you my brother! Nigerian youth coaches demands bribe from players..Am a victim of this long time ago when i went for under 17 trial..I am speaking from experience..That's one of the reasons why we are not doing well in the international level.. They field the wrong players who paid bribe.

What club do you play for now?
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by openmine(m): 10:26am On May 12, 2019
I won't be surprised if that acclaimed ex-international from that obscure league who alleged that siasia asked him for bribe before he could be part of the team to the olympics,won't come out to debunk his own!

Please my naija folks....not everything the media churns out is real!
Please make verifications....Find out how the truth from other sources...!
A fake information can separate a family,cause series of conflicts in our society and destroy nations!

1 Like

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by SirLakes: 10:45am On May 12, 2019
Naija bloggers will end up in a special hell fire grin
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by princeade86(m): 12:14pm On May 12, 2019
adisabarber:
Why rope dey separate them na?
I think the pix is fake as the news. Rope separated u and the person u interviewed.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by princeade86(m): 12:15pm On May 12, 2019
Belleful:
why pictures and audio alone.? no video? until I see the video of the interview, I don't believe oma. that voice could be anybody's voice. show us the video pl.
may be they banned him from recording it. Lol. Fake journalism..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by naptu2: 6:12am On May 13, 2019
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by donaldde2: 6:27am On May 15, 2019
iamjavadem:
That’s a stupid question. Someone said he wasn’t asked for bribe and I r asking who to believe?

Ur stupidility wasn't aware that a news claim that Alaba said he was asked for a bribe by the coach... oh, how would u aware when be say nah only d end of a movie u dey watch and u didn't follow from d start so how would u understand.
Re: It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba by tck2000(m): 11:57pm On Jan 11, 2020
princeade86:
may be they banned him from recording it. Lol. Fake journalism..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / EPL: Man Utd Break Arsenal’s Away Unbeaten Record After Win At Wolves / PSG's 6-1 UCL Win To Be Investigated For Match Fixing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.