₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,294,533 members, 5,039,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2019 at 11:51 AM

Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china (1540 Views)

Heineken Boosted By Main Beer Brands, Volume Grew Double-digit In Nigeria / Egina FPSO: Nigeria's Biggest Oil Producing Vessel Arrives Lagos From South Kore / Push Your Brands, Products, Contents To Over 50,0000 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 8:44pm On Jul 03
True Story:

One lady went to her mentor crying because she had just lost her job 10 minutes earlier. She sobbed “I don't know what to do, I have my rent to pay and children to look after” “I have been a good worker but to be honest from the time we lost our contract from the military the business has struggled. We all knew this day could come”

When she finished he said to her “Do you have an oven” She was stunned by the question but she answered “Yes” Then he said to her “Go home and bake those cookies that you give me, bake about 2 dozens take them to the old workplace and hand them out as samples”

She thought it was ridiculous but she obeyed. She came back the next day smiling “After they tasted it they ordered 4 dozen cookies” She went on and supplied it. The word spread quickly. The following week she had 10 dozen orders. The business began to take off.

Soon she needed one staff and a new industrial oven to cope with the orders. Then she needed 10 staff and then she employed 100 staff 5 years later!

One day she entered her mentor's office smiling she said “here is a gift for you” - she handed him an envelope with $10,000 in cash and with a broad smile saying “thank you!“ (Story by the late Dr. Myles Munroe)

Interestingly if she was not fired from the job there will be no way she would have started the business.

What does all this have to do with “What is the biggest missed opportunity in business?”

The answer: Failure To Start Your Business Today! - that my friend is the biggest missed opportunity.

-Quora
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 3:06pm On Jul 07
**Original Converse All star Chuck Taylor 1970s

*Made in Vietnam - Great quality grin

*size 36-44

Cop now for $8 !!

Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 6:08pm On Jul 10
Still taking orders...
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 12:50pm On Jul 11
Original Adidas Issey Miyake Backpack cheesy

Make your business stand out smiley

Available now.

limited supply*

Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by jackson44(m): 8:42pm On Jul 11
Wholesalebeast:
Original Adidas Issey Miyake Backpack cheesy

Make your business stand out smiley

Available now.

limited supply*
how much is it?
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 9:51am On Jul 12
jackson44:
how much is it?

$14
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 4:07pm On Jul 12
Still taking orders....

Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 5:17pm On Jul 14
Still taking orders...
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Besto(m): 5:39pm On Jul 14
Wholesalebeast:
Still taking orders...

do you have yeezy season 6 or season 7
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 6:24pm On Jul 14
Besto:

do you have yeezy season 6 or season 7

Sneakers or slides??
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Besto(m): 11:50pm On Jul 14
Wholesalebeast:

Sneakers or slides??
Slide
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Wholesalebeast: 4:03pm On Jul 15
Re: Designer Brands Products At Reasonable Wholesale Price From South Korea,china by Besto(m): 5:46pm On Jul 15
Wholesalebeast:

check https://vrvr.x.yupoo.com
No yeezy slide on this link

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Seminar In Lagos / How To Develop Your Financial Intelligence / Need Contacts In Cotonou 2 Buy Goods 4 My Boutique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.