Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest (6945 Views)

Simi Writes About Naira Marley's Arrest And Personality / Kemi Olunloyo Blames Simi For Naira Marley’s Arrest / Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest by patroit001(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
Seriously its wrong. How do u just arrest someone without any proof or evidence against him.

In reasonable and developed countries, the law enforcement go under cover and monitor you until they gather enough evidence. But for Nigeria they just come arrest you for no reason embrass you just like that then you pay money to free yourself.

Its BADDDDDDD
If there is evidence against the person its not going to be arrest just straight to court or prison. They arrest to investigate and if no envidence is found against the person, they home he/she goes

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest by sugacoatedmouth(m): 3:51pm On May 12, 2019
Niaha Marley be like:zlatan make we do Am I a Yahoo boy pt2

Zlatan Ibile:be like you dey wine mee no be me you go put inside wahalah go find drake or j.Cole collab with

Re: Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest by bosco9: 5:13pm On May 12, 2019
MyGeneration:
Seriously its wrong. How do u just arrest someone without any proof or evidence against him.

In reasonable and developed countries, the law enforcement go under cover and monitor you until they gather enough evidence. But for Nigeria they just come arrest you for no reason embrass you just like that then you pay money to free yourself.

Its BADDDDDDD

Thank you bro

God bless you

I said something like this few days ago and one 'mugu' had to quote me and insult his generations
Re: Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest by jbtobsyn(m): 6:00pm On May 12, 2019
MyGeneration:

Its BADDDDDDD
How do you know that they did not have evidence? Alaye shut up. As if,you have even gone to the developed countries. Ode.

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest by odave: 7:18pm On May 12, 2019
Now this is funny eleGUCCI to bad.. grin see as I dey grin. Thanks for ds mehn

1 Like

Re: Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest by Froshloaded: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2020
tohyorsih2
Happy Birthday Dear wink kiss
Re: Meme Collection: Behind The Scene Of Naira Marley's Arrest by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 13, 2020
Froshloaded:
tohyorsih2
Happy Birthday Dear wink kiss

Thanks so much kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Darkskin Fat Black Woman Daughter Of Augustus & Mother Of Nero / Photos: Check Out Iyanya's Sexy Birthday Cake! / Gosh!! See The Photo This Rich Young Secondary School Girl Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.