Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics (45774 Views)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 / Nairabet Owner Akin Alabi Wins APC House Of Rep Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by baslone: 11:33am On May 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
He won"t increase staff salary.

I'll suggest the staff should resign, create his own jobs, breed his own staffs and then increase their salaries to his own taste if it is really that easy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by olusledge: 11:52am On May 12, 2019
Apani lekun jaiye
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 11:56am On May 12, 2019
I feel ur pain bro...as i de now, na #100 be de highest money I fit use stake game now, if e go cut, may him cut.
Always stake with wat be say if u lose, e no go too affect u..
I can remember wat apun to me in my first yr in school. My guy sent me a game..he told me to stake am with all de money I have say na sure game. and me looking at de game, believed de game go enter and na only eight games. Na im I carry my last card 1k go stake this game, come de smile say I go chop 220k ..Come say I go buy laptop, new phone,come flex wen de game enter :..na in de play match finish, two games come cut de game. na him u swear say I no go use 1k stake game again. de kin hunger wea wire me da time no be here-[
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 11:57am On May 12, 2019
I feel ur pain bro...as i de now, na #100 be de highest money I fit use stake game now, if e go cut, may him cut.
I can remember wat apun to me in my first yr in school. My guy sent me a game..he told me to stake am with all de money I have say na sure game. and me looking at de game, believed de game go enter and na only eight games. Na im I carry my last card 1k go stake this game, come de smile say I go chop 220k ..Come say I go buy laptop, new phone,come flex wen de game enter :..na in de play match finish, two games come cut de game. na him u swear say I no go use 1k stake game again. de kin hunger wea wire me da time no be here-[ grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by jrfaj: 12:00pm On May 12, 2019
millhouse:
Lol ... na them Dey fix match scores for am ?
you sef reason ham
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by jrfaj: 12:02pm On May 12, 2019
Olalan:
While millions of foolish youths who waste their resources on naira bet sleep with heavy hearts
nah you wise nah fake-ass
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by inereunwa1(m): 12:04pm On May 12, 2019
After dem don fixed matches up and down now they are celebrating, please let nobody argue with me that matches aren't fixed o

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by ken6488(m): 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
Stop gambling...

Ona nor go hear..
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by naturalwaves: 12:19pm On May 12, 2019
mrNEMZY:
The last time I staked a bet.

Everton vs arsenal (arsenal x2) result 2-1
Napoli vs caglilary (Napoli 1) result 1-1
Inter Milan vs Atalanta (12& o1.5) result 2-2
Psg vs liile. (psg 1) result 2-2
I have forgotten the last game, but in summary I staked 5 games totalling 5 odds with 5k. The annoying thing is not that it cut, the annoying thing is that every single game I staked cut. I lost my money, they didn't even compensate me for loosing every single game, I know no one have lost like that before.

And this idiot is using my money and that of other foolish Nigerians to go and dance in London.

Nonsense
Why would you use your life savings to bet? grin grin grin
Una no dey hear word say na spare money dem dey take play betting.
Betting should be more of fun rather than an enterprise.
The moment you want to hammer through betting, you start losing your money.
Moreover, betting is no kalo kalo. It takes a lot of cerebral work and a good knowledge of the game.
First time I ever staked a bet, I got 39k with just 3 matches using 2k.
I withdrew 30k and left 9k in there. The 9k is now the new capital that has been re-invested and yielding results. Whatever the case is, always be on top of the bet companies and bet wisely. It takes me an average of 30 minutes research on just one game before betting on it.
I did 32 games just for fun this weekend and 12 have already clicked. I just play for fun to see how much of my maths, statistics and probability I am able to get and not those types you will start developing hypertension for.
Rather than whining, do your researches well. Betting companies get the better of those that do kalo kalo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by Adedotun222(m): 12:20pm On May 12, 2019
That's what happen when this so called politicians don't care about the youths..
Dancing while some youths are starving.
Well there's no rule that says you shouldn't dance but what's the help you've rendered today??
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by naturalwaves: 12:26pm On May 12, 2019
DUNDEEMASTER:
I can remember wat apun to me in my first yr in school. My guy sent me a game..he told me to stake am with all de money I have say na sure game. and me looking at de game, believed de game go enter and na only eight games. Na im I carry my last card 1k go stake this game, come de smile say I go chop 220k ..Come say I go buy laptop, new phone,come flex wen de game enter :..na in de play match finish, two games come cut de game. na him u swear say I no go use 1k stake game again. de kin hunger wea wire me da time no be here-[ grin cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Betting is also for the rich. It is just unfortunate that the poor people's money is used to pay the rich. If you stake 100k on just 2 games with low event risks(I am not talking about just win/lose event), you can get a 40-50k profit whereas, a poor man will want to use 1,000 to win 1 million naira and thus, play loads of games.1 game fails and the whole ticket is gone. The sad thing is that football is highly unpredictable but I enjoy the way my analysis turn out good after a match no matter how small the profit margin is.
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by deltateam: 12:27pm On May 12, 2019
Olalan:
While millions of foolish youths who waste their resources on naira bet sleep with heavy hearts

Every punter is a potential millionaire as long as they engage in self development.
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by naturalwaves: 12:29pm On May 12, 2019
olusledge:
Apani lekun jaiye
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I feel your pain.
When you play though, did you not read all the terms and conditions?
You guys are so funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by deltateam: 12:31pm On May 12, 2019
mrNEMZY:

I have forgotten the last game, but in summary I staked 5 games totalling 5 odds with 5k. The annoying thing is not that it cut, the annoying thing is that every single game I staked cut. I lost my money, they didn't even compensate me for loosing every single game, I know no one have lost like that before.

And this idiot is using my money and that of other foolish Nigerians to go and dance in London.

Nonsense

Why will you stake #5k when you don't know how to forecast? You goof.
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by seunmohmoh(f): 12:37pm On May 12, 2019
alezzy13:

Are you one?
Yes
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by naturalwaves: 12:38pm On May 12, 2019
deltateam:

Why will you stake #5k when you don't know how to forecast? You goof.
He was just doing a random selection grin

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by deltateam: 12:40pm On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:

He was just doing a random selection grin

That's gambling. Some gamble while others invest in football.
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by naturalwaves: 12:42pm On May 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
He won"t increase staff salary.
Eeyah. I guess you are a staff. What is your job role?
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by naturalwaves: 12:45pm On May 12, 2019
deltateam:

That's gambling. Some gamble while others invest in football.
I laugh when people say sports betting is gambling/ when they solely term it as gambling. Sport betting is statistics, mathematics, analysis and probability(I guess the probability part is what made them term it as gamble but that can be worked out as well rather than just doing kalo kalo)

1 Like

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by deltateam: 12:56pm On May 12, 2019
Ohraykon:
This man don chop boys money all in the name of betting football n betting na great distraction no wonder we southern youths are cowards

What has punting got to do with cowardice. For your information, punting cuts across all the states in Nigeria and even workers punt.

It has nothing to do with tribe.
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by Gabson001(m): 1:03pm On May 12, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Nonsense
Bros your heart dark o 5k jeez
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by Platony(m): 1:05pm On May 12, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
People sorrow brings him joy.
Were they forced to play?
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by emmanuelsea(m): 1:15pm On May 12, 2019
Gambling making the rich richer and the poor poorer daily.
My candid advice: Say no to gambling, and yes to hard work, smart work and good work.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by damoobaba: 1:32pm On May 12, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Nonsense

Bro,so many people have won bets and many have become millionaires from betting. Even if you stop betting, many will still play and win. Its a business,you place bets if you want to be part of it OR stay away if you're not INTERESTED in it. hits same thing with other types of business, you invest if you're interested OR stay away from it you can't stand the risk.
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by emmanuelsea(m): 1:41pm On May 12, 2019
damoobaba:

Bro,so many people have won bets and many have become millionaires from betting. Even if you stop betting, many will still play and win. Its a business,you place bets if you want to be part of it OR stay away if you're not INTERESTED in it. hits same thing with other types of business, you invest if you're interested OR stay away from it you can't stand the risk.

How many have become millionaires out of betting Bro?
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by seunmohmoh(f): 1:48pm On May 12, 2019
naturalwaves:

Eeyah. I guess you are a staff. What is your job role?
Sales representative.
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by naturalwaves: 2:17pm On May 12, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Sales representative.
Okay. Do you reside in Lagos?
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by Esomchi800(m): 2:18pm On May 12, 2019
okay Na so dem dey fix draw for united him go just pay them and make Everybody wen stake loose 4 naija and make profit
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by Esomchi800(m): 2:19pm On May 12, 2019
[quote author=naturalwaves post=78327328] Okay. Do you reside in Lagos?[/quote Bad guy Shoot ur shot
Re: Akin Alabi Dancing At Manchester United Award Night(pics by seagulsntrawler: 2:34pm On May 12, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Nonsense

Indeed, betting is a tax on fools. Please steer clear of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria / Olugbenga Shoyele Appointed Provincial Court Judge In Canada (Picture) / Halima Dangote Visits Governor Ganduje (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.