Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria (45300 Views)

No Student Will Drop Out While I Am President – Tinubu / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / Tinubu: I Have Never Earned A Dime From Lekki Toll Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Kwanza: 5:38pm On May 17, 2022
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has vowed that he will not retire from partisan politics until he becomes President of Nigeria.

Tinubu who made the vow during his campaign visit to Benue State on Tuesday ahead of the APC’s primaries slated to hold this Friday, said if elected, he would bring his wealth of experience to bear on the governance of the country.

“I won’t retire from politics until I am the president of Nigeria. I will bring the experience of my leadership in Lagos state as a Governor to bare on my leadership style in Nigeria.

The former Lagos State Governor who insisted that he is the best man for the job said if he emerges as the Presidential candidate of the APC, he will surely win the presidential election no matter whoever emerges as the candidate of the People’s Democratic Party PDP.

“There’s no contest between me and whoever will emerge as the candidate of opposition PDP,” he stated.

The APC National Leader assured that if and when elected as president of the country, he would run a transparent and open government.

“I guarantee you that I will run a transparent, open government. Nigeria is rich. What we need is to redirect our resources and channel them in the right direction,” he said.

Earlier in a remark, Sen Kashim Shettima while extolling the virtues of Sen JS Tarka as leader and emancipator of the minority interest groups in Nigeria, insisted that Asiwaju Tinubu is the right person to take Nigeria to the promised land.
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-wont-retire-from-politics-until-im-president-of-nigeria-tinubu/

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Kwanza: 5:38pm On May 17, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by SmartPolician: 5:39pm On May 17, 2022
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president because he has a lot of looted funds to throw around.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Aso Villa is not old people's home

Buhari was enough lesson

We don't want Buhari Pro Max

890 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:40pm On May 17, 2022
You go retire whether you like am or not. This be yar busstop for politics. Dem go give you Abiola send-off. That Aso Rock wen you dey dream of, you no go ever enter am sleep for one night. If you like make e pain you wella. If you no fit handle the pain, then I suggest sniper as option. Mallam wen dey coro dey sell am

373 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2022

Abacha said the same thing

Awolowo said the same thing,

MKO Abiola said the same thing too

Let’s watch and see what God has to say

488 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Cubalabloo(m): 5:40pm On May 17, 2022
He is goin to be president of the dead when he eventually dies in no distant time.

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by NoPlaceLike(f): 5:41pm On May 17, 2022
It shouldn't be by force.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Bmaster(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2022
ok.

Like someone said on the other thread,
I WISH EVERY POLITICIAN X10 OF WHATEVER THEY WISH THE PEOPLES' TREASURY

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Puskas: 5:41pm On May 17, 2022
This greedy fellow will surely end in disgrace

176 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by laiperi: 5:43pm On May 17, 2022
President of Iragbiji o to 'ara.

Oponu.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by an0daGuy: 5:43pm On May 17, 2022
Then he better retire early undecided

I thought he’d say ‘over his dead body’ so people can start planning his funeral on time grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Homeboiy: 5:44pm On May 17, 2022
E good nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Sheuns(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

Abacha said the same thing

MKO Abiola said the same thing too

Let’s watch and see what God has to say

Abacha died as head of state.

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:46pm On May 17, 2022
The President of Nigeria is not your birth right.Others are saying how they will move Nigeria forward you are talking about Lagos, that the whites have already developed before you were born.Why not use your Osun state

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 5:47pm On May 17, 2022
Sheuns:

Abacha died as head of state.
What about MKO Abiola??

I’m 200% sure you were not born when Abacha was head of state

And you don’t know what he said about who the cap fits

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 5:48pm On May 17, 2022
Sir you are loved.. only those who hate you are enemy of progress they knew how capable you are they are jealous of your progress in Nigeria polities.. Jagaban of Nigeria you shall lead us well..

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Beremx(f): 5:49pm On May 17, 2022
Premium tears loading for him. His case will be worse than Awolowo and MKO Abiola

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 5:49pm On May 17, 2022
Be ready to die then
Voting for a power hungry man like you will be so disastrous,see aspirants like peter obi,PYO they're all taking it slowly without showing any sense of desperation,but Pampers reliant old grandpa like you is willing to die in other to become president

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
Sir you are loved.. only those who hate you are enemy of progress they knew how capable you are they are jealous of your progress in Nigeria polities.. Jagaban of Nigeria you shall lead us well..
He shall lead you in the land of the dead Amen

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Sheuns(m): 5:51pm On May 17, 2022
Mokason288:

What about MKO Abiola??

I’m 200% sure you were not born when Abacha was head of state

And you don’t know what he said about who the cap fits

Everyone is always a child to you people. I debunked your claim that Abacha wasn’t president/head of state, see how you reacted. Old man.

11 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Asgard13: 5:52pm On May 17, 2022
Tinubu Must contest
Must

He must be on ballot .. 2023 is here already
Apc must give him ticket
Must

Tinubu Must be on ballot

Power to the people
North 2023
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 5:53pm On May 17, 2022
You son of a bitch fuckoff my page.. felony Tinubu has already won the apc presidential ticket.. go and die like ur fore father's... Mad igbo guy...
Mokason288:

He shall lead you in the land of the dead Amen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by NobleAngell(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2022
That means your retirement is still far, probably 45 years from now.
But wait, aren't you already the president of Bourdillion street?

30 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Mokason288(m): 5:57pm On May 17, 2022
Sheuns:

Everyone is always a child to you people. I debunked your claim that Abacha wasn’t president/head of state, see how you reacted. Old man.
Ode

Military Head of state

Emperor

And a democratic elected president are different things

Ewu Hausa

9 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:57pm On May 17, 2022
SmartPolician:
Bola Tinubu is probably the most prepared politician to become today's president.

Unfortunately, I don't want him anywhere close to Aso Villa because it's risky trusting him with the dreams, hopes and aspirations of 200 million people

Which preparation him don do. Pesin wen no know the difference between NIN and NIPP. Tinubu na the most incompetent, laziest, good for nothing presidential aspirant ever to contest for the number 1 job. Even imbe betta pass am by far. Make we leave sentiments aside, the man too dull

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by osinbanjoisaliar: 5:58pm On May 17, 2022
Morenikeji090:
You son of a bitch fuckoff my page.. felony Tinubu has already won the apc presidential ticket.. go and die like ur fore father's... Mad igbo guy...
President of iragbiji or shey na alimosho, you dey talk

20 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by viyon02: 6:04pm On May 17, 2022
The end of this man will be a catastrophic downfall of a greedy � devil.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by AbaLion: 6:04pm On May 17, 2022
Beremx:
Premium tears loading for him. His case will be worse than Awolowo and MKO Abiola
Whenever you ibos make reference to Awo and MKO, please do not forget to also refer to Aguiyi Ironsi. You guys find it deliberately convenient to leave Aguiyi's name out of your twist of foolery. According to history, Aguiyi Ironsi was arrested, tied on both legs and hands, driven to a bush path where bullets was burried into his skull.

-Lion

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by FactBoyz: 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
tongue
Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by Morenikeji090(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
Fuckoff my page...
osinbanjoisaliar:

President of iragbiji or shey na alimosho, you dey talk

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu: I Won’t Retire From Politics Until I am President Of Nigeria by samwheel(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2022
undecided
Men talking as if they're God.

Only if they had good intentions for d national and not just to satisfy their selfish ambition.
Dat was what buhari did, only to become a disaster and drove the country backward.

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Crippled Man Gets Wheelchair For Joining #TakeBackNaija Peter Obi Movement / Uzor Anwuka To Be Flown Abroad After He Was Shot During Brawl Over Property / Picture Of Buhari, Okorocha & His Son, Amen And P.A. Ebere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.