Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (77483 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by harley88(m): 6:47am On May 12, 2019
SeniorZato:
I am very sorry about ur state of health and pray may God give u the strength to overcome what u going through right now. This might probably be the toughest decision u would ever make for life. Sorry

She has made the decision already... It's been removed. She's happy

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by IamPlato(m): 6:48am On May 12, 2019
Esseite:

Oh my God... it's not yet 5:30am Nigerian time, what do you guys really dream about?

Is it your womb?
Is it your family?
Is she your wife....
DonT Reply People Like That

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by martineverest(m): 6:56am On May 12, 2019
godofuck231:
Naaaa, don't think so, ur just cursed or F#cked
u won't understand until it happens to Ur relative....my sis just did the same. luckily for her,she has 2 kids already

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by negbike(f): 6:57am On May 12, 2019
godofuck231:

Illiterate slowpoke. Your mother should have removed her womb before you were born. Idiot!

5 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Lordknowz: 6:58am On May 12, 2019
I no dey trust women.. Even for her matter now, i don smell many meh... But i no go talk. lipsrsealed.

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Remii(m): 7:00am On May 12, 2019
godofuck231:
if you ever know medical condition some people go thru just to meet up with societal expectation you wont be writing this. imagine some women having uncontrolled monthly flows and living on drugs that they can not afford, will you say she should die because of an unknown baby?

5 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Unconquerable: 7:01am On May 12, 2019
godofuck231:
Good gracious, will you keep quiet? What sort of insolent person are you, devoid of empathy.

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by matify83: 7:03am On May 12, 2019
qualityovenbake:
How ?.

Surrogacy.

Kim Kardashian just gave birth to her 4th child without carrying the pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Unconquerable: 7:03am On May 12, 2019
Honestly, the level of childishness here is sickening. So many folks on this forum are too pathetic you wouldn’t want to even talk to them in real life.

10 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by excel101(m): 7:09am On May 12, 2019
At this very time in her life, all she needs is her creator who give brand new womb to the wombless. God comes in especially when the situation is hopeless (a state when human efforts is useless).

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Nobody: 7:09am On May 12, 2019
Strong, strong woman.
xoxo, Nse Ikpe-etim.

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Awesomefred32(m): 7:16am On May 12, 2019

she really need sense

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by iomoge2(f): 7:17am On May 12, 2019
If it’s only womb affected why not go through surrogates
The ovaries can give you eggs with which to use for having kids.
Except every thing was affected

It’s heart breaking
Will the husband hold up too?

I for one would tell him to go ahead and have kids sha cos if he is my brother I will encourage him to

That’s why it’s advisable to freeze your eggs once nearing mid thirties with no kids in sight or if you are chasing other things other than family

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by MzTunechi(f): 7:17am On May 12, 2019
You really don't know what some people are going through till they open up.

5 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by supremenews: 7:19am On May 12, 2019
Not all that glitters is gold.

Sorry about that ma

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Nobody: 7:20am On May 12, 2019
cococandy:
Your life your choice.

I know a lady who ignorantly chose death instead of doing a necessary hysterectomy to save her own life. Because of what ignorant people like these:

would say

She’s buried now and the world moves on

EWO! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Abeg no be by force to born pikin na. As hard as life is, i no wan die abeg

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by constanceibe(f): 7:21am On May 12, 2019
godofuck231:
shut up! Are u God. Agbaya angry

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Ganjafama(m): 7:28am On May 12, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
[b]Another reason to say Almighty Father, King of all Kings, Lord of ALL Lords, Lion of the tribe of Judah, I am that I am, THANK YOU!
What are you thanking God for? I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by naturalwaves: 7:28am On May 12, 2019
While I feel pity for her that her womb was removed, these people cannot be entirely trusted with their stories. The Adenomyosis story may just be the concocted version for the public( Her womb may also have been removed due to some other reasons). If you follow the narration properly, she was getting somewhere when she started from her background story till she abandoned the story half way and jumped to Adenomyosis. Something is missing in that middle.
Whatever the case is, I feel sorry for her.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by anddddddy: 7:31am On May 12, 2019
nice one na for ur body no mind haters
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by ricki: 7:32am On May 12, 2019
choosing Fame and fortune over your own life ............................. hmmmmmmm

26For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by jaxxy(m): 7:34am On May 12, 2019
If she had eggs she cud still have kids by getting a surrogate.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by ukaface(f): 7:35am On May 12, 2019
geeeeez..... she's so strong, lucky you have a support.

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by RTSC: 7:37am On May 12, 2019
I want to assume it's her womb that is damaged and not her eggs.
Surely she can fertilise her own eggs through her husband and in-plant them in a surrogate mother.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by dingbang(m): 7:38am On May 12, 2019
She is a strong woman for coming out to reveal herself.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by tk4rd: 7:43am On May 12, 2019
If you're are women and you don't have a womb, you're still not normal.
It's a good thing you saved your life anyway..
But then, training a baby is priceless.
You can adopt one, and enjoy the bliss of training a child and seeing him/her grow into a responsible adult.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Angy55(f): 7:44am On May 12, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
It really doesn't matter whether there's a womb or not. There are different ways of having kids now. What matter's is the love and happiness....

Love and happiness my dear.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:48am On May 12, 2019
That is how Allah will remove you from people of paradise and put you in hell so that you can live over normal life.

Nonsense
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by emelda86(f): 7:50am On May 12, 2019
godofuck231:

And u think whatever u rotten brain thinks matters to her

Fuul...

3 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by pinkygurl(f): 7:54am On May 12, 2019
Even Kim k dt has womb s still using a surrogate.pay someone to carry your biological kids shocked

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:55am On May 12, 2019
Go just dey fvck dey pour sperm inside without fear of anything cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Romances South African Lady After Clubbing (Photos, Video) / Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics) / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.