Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life (77508 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim Celebrates 44th Birthday With Adorable Photos / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by HyAccent: 12:32pm On May 12, 2019
Seeing people from far, you can never tell what they are/have gone thru.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Emanodimo(m): 12:42pm On May 12, 2019
No one is asking what she was doing with her body that led to that health challenges which forced her to remove her womb...

It will be better she explain that to help others to learn and caution...

Rather, it will be a moment of pity that she does deserve or not.

All the same, one will wish her a happy & selfish life time.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by HomeOfMe(f): 12:47pm On May 12, 2019
cococandy:
Your life your choice.

I know a lady who ignorantly chose death instead of doing a necessary hysterectomy to save her own life. Because of what ignorant people like these:

would say

She’s buried now and the world moves on
All those insensitive comments above are typical of an average Nigerian. The put themselves in place of God by judging and condemning you before the whole world. It's because they've not really experienced life's tough challenges.

4 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by godofuck231: 12:52pm On May 12, 2019
James988:
have you taken your drugs today
ur daddy azz
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by ShawnT(m): 12:56pm On May 12, 2019
I pity the mumu husband
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by OgaBuhari: 1:08pm On May 12, 2019
Halisdavis:
We just got to accept the reality of life sometimes . she's indeed a strong woman.
there's nothing like being a strong woman here.
She's a barren coward
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Pavore9: 1:09pm On May 12, 2019
OgaBuhari:
you're so stupid.
Dumb retards like u that women use to make a mockery of.
Mumu

E pain am o! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Rozaytee: 1:32pm On May 12, 2019
J4JUVENTUS:
Why will you remove it? Are you the one that placed it there?
I hope she is on nairaland o... Oya come and answer me....
ode keep asking

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Happyfela(m): 1:32pm On May 12, 2019
You re worthless
MissRaine69:

Your existence is what’s pointless.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by munphildusky: 1:45pm On May 12, 2019
Some people don't read to the end, they don't comprehend simple write-ups. They only know how to say rubbish about other people. They forget that leaving the womb would have cost her her life. Ride on with your life.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by IMMUNO1(m): 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
The world is never enough for anybody, not even Trump, May, Putin or Buhari. We all have a cross to carry, but the manner with which you carry yours makes the difference.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 12, 2019
She'll have a child of her own from her Womb in the name of Jesus. Note this comment.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by OyiboOyibo(m): 2:22pm On May 12, 2019
godofuck231:
Naaaa, don't think so, ur just cursed or F#cked

I pity your village people
They are eating your brain every night
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Mizwisdom(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2019
OgaBuhari:

She's a barren coward

Barren or not, she doesn't know you and your opinion doesn't count. You can get angry, insult, curse, puke, do anything you like, you still won't count or be of any use to her smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by lloyds(m): 2:50pm On May 12, 2019
She can have a baby if she really wants to. . look up to your creator, the almighty God. . He still does wonders / miracles.

Just believe / have faith in Him. I have seen many healing with my eyes.

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by HMarshal(m): 3:10pm On May 12, 2019
Sigh,hope u get an understanding husband, u guys can always adopt #gudluck
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by mechanics(m): 3:12pm On May 12, 2019
Eyah, I just hope she don't play away match.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 12, 2019
Life doesnt offer us everything.. Nse Ikpe Etim is a natural born actress.. Its saddening to hear this.. But there are so many kids out there she could give her love to.. #RespectMa.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by ima4sure(f): 4:23pm On May 12, 2019
Happyfela

:
Half Woman

may God forgive u.......for crying out loud she has a medical condition....use your brain abeg....

1 Like

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by IamSoProlific: 4:25pm On May 12, 2019
Dreew:

Haha. You did? Glad. Wanted to write more of what I think of her but didn't want to sound hyperbolic. She has such a beautiful personality. I have no words to describe how real and intelligent she is. The interview was so interesting to watch, didn't want it to end. I agree with all that you have said, yeah. May God open her womb, I hope she doesn't stop trying. She deserves to raise a child as herself.

In all honesty, she do deserve a fruit of her own...
Try follow her on instagram, you will be glad u did. Her pix alone inspires me as a person being a lover of nature.

Once sent her a dm saying that "she's so intelligent and intellectually endowed and that we can't wait to have her in the poetry world"...

She replied saying "lets see how time unfolds...."
The other response totally blew my mind. I'm sure visiting her show in my next visit to Lagos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Patiks: 5:08pm On May 12, 2019
Same with my friend.
She is not dead but goes through hell every month, and looks sickly.
I wish she could take the bold step instead of waiting for one brother.
May God see every woman in this condition through.
cococandy:
Your life your choice.

I know a lady who ignorantly chose death instead of doing a necessary hysterectomy to save her own life. Because of what ignorant people like these:

would say

She’s buried now and the world moves on
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by MissRaine69(f): 5:25pm On May 12, 2019
Happyfela:
You re worthless
You spit in the face of evolution.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by bukatyne(f): 5:28pm On May 12, 2019
So sad.

Happy for her that she found a pillar in her husband.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 12, 2019
She did the right thing. I am sure her husband fall in love more with her personality/character rather than her womb only. So, removing her womb because of a medical condition was welcomed by her husband!!! There is an option of Adoption and IVF too.

How many women will still stick to a husband with Zero Sperm I am asking because I saw a topic on Nairaland.com where a lady said women should leave any man with no money because that is equivalent to a woman without womb. Dumb right
I think men and women should try to tolerate one another irrespective of adverse conditions. That is what love is all about. And that is how solutions can be sought!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 12, 2019
MissRaine69:

You spit in the face of evolution.
He can never understand your point!!
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by Halisdavis: 6:11pm On May 12, 2019
OgaBuhari:
there's nothing like being a strong woman here.
She's a barren coward
And you think life is all about giving birth and procreating, you that is fertile, what impact have made other than distributing sperms?.You can never get to her level even with your so called potential for making a nation with that stick in between your legs *spits*
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by godofuck231: 7:02pm On May 12, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

funny enough it's either her village people or yours have f#cked her womb up or cursed her, no tree was eve created not to reproduce, it is abnormal and an error
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by godofuck231: 7:06pm On May 12, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

funny enough it's either her village people or yours have f#cked her womb up or cursed her, no tree was eve created not to reproduce, you guys refuse to use your third eye so u remain passive to the metaphysical it is abnormal and an error
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by sunkieisland(m): 7:31pm On May 12, 2019
richieray:
Miracle still happens

That comment would have been useful before the hysterectomy not after.
Re: Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life by penplus: 8:00pm On May 12, 2019
Amanda4life:

The husband cannot stand it for a long time.

But what she can do for her self is to adopt girl children, for sure the man will definitely start misbehaving if the man is a naija man

It is better she. Advise s the.man to marry
Or she can get any of her relation she trust for the man to marry as second wife.

The man cannot stay at all.
She needs to act fast

Will you make that decision if you were in her shoes.

People like you are why Africans are backward

Get a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkechi Emmanuel Flaunts Her Boobs At An Award Event (pics) / Tonto Dikeh Names Male Contacts On Her Phone Based On Their Private Organ (Pix) / Laycon's 'Baby Mama' Surfaces 'He Impregnated Me After A One-Night Stand (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.