Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,643 members, 7,955,338 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins (32516 Views)

Man Arrested For Impersonating Mike Godson And Collecting Nudes From His Fans / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 12, 2019
That's good.
Keep him domesticated with the twins.
African American babes no dey carry last.
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Gabson001(m): 6:51pm On May 12, 2019
Expecting.. Yet to be born.. This people take life so easy, if na afonjas them go say people go kill their baby during birth.. Fetish human beans
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by NORSIYK(m): 6:52pm On May 12, 2019
Congrats to my brother
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 12, 2019
TANID:
Were Have You Been tohyorsih2

I'm here jare..How is your day going?

Aku oungbe oo
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2019
See Her Standing Like Amarachi
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
20k?
how you go price a whole ps3 for 20k fear God na embarassed
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I had an opportunity of marrying a Britain, but I always think to myself, what will our time be like when we all finally get old. To me family value is gold and divorce is- and will never be an option to me-it's never in our gene, I can't condone that either.

I want the kind of family my parents had, not this modern shiii reigning now, so I had to let the young lady go, no room for baby "fatherism" either, not even from her.

Meanwhile, all the best to them n their choices!
A british citizen is called a Briton. Not Britain.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by IamSoProlific: 7:41pm On May 12, 2019
Candiesramah:
A british citizen is called a Briton. Not Britain.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 12, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Thanks for the correction.
You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Mintum: 7:49pm On May 12, 2019
Congrats to them in advance
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 12, 2019
JjBankys:
how you go price a whole ps3 for 20k fear God na embarassed
Ps 5 will soon drop. If u see 10k for PS3 next year be thankful. Go ask ps1 and 2 how far na
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ps 5 will soon drop. If u see 10k for PS3 next year be thankful. Go ask ps1 and 2 how far na
lmaogrin grin how you go compare ps3 to ps2 and ps1? grin grin trust me till 2022 you no go fit buy ps3 for 25k unless na London use you they talk about grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by MrayNgozi(f): 10:02pm On May 12, 2019
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 12, 2019
JjBankys:
lmaogrin grin how you go compare ps3 to ps2 and ps1? grin grin trust me till 2022 you no go fit buy ps3 for 25k unless na London use you they talk about grin grin
Well, the graphics will soon become obsolete and everyone will move on to advanced game consoles. Who knows how advanced ps5 graphics gonna b like, this one fit person price ur ps3 15k, u go give testimony... cheesy
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by 9jaRealist: 6:12am On May 13, 2019
IamSoProlific:
I had an opportunity of marrying a Britain, but I always think to myself, what will our time be like when we all finally get old. To me family value is gold and divorce is- and will never be an option to me-it's never in our gene, I can't condone that either.

I want the kind of family my parents had, not this modern shiii reigning now, so I had to let the young lady go, no room for baby "fatherism" either, not even from her.

Meanwhile, all the best to them n their choices!

You mean Briton?

Anyway, don’t quite get the latter part of your gist given that there are many foreigners married to Nigerians (especially of our parents/grandparents generation), moved to and settled in Nigeria and in fact continue to live in Nigeria after the death of their Nigerian husbands (my mother, for example). I think if there’s s problem these days (apart from the obvious reality that divorce is much more common these days), it would be because some Nigerian men these days marry foreigners primarily to secure foreign residency/passport.
>
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by TANID(m): 6:25am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm here jare..How is your day going?

Aku oungbe oo
My Day Is Going Well But As For Today It Might Not Going Well. You Know What I Sleep Off Since Last Night And I Just WaKe Up By 6Am Now

Bawa Ni Mo Se Fe Gba Awe Toni Bayi Enh grin

1 Like

Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 6:56am On May 13, 2019
TANID:
My Day Is Going Well But As For Today It Might Not Going Well. You Know What I Sleep Off Since Last Night And I Just WaKe Up By 6Am Now

Bawa Ni Mo Se Fe Gba Awe Toni Bayi Enh grin

How did you forget?
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by TANID(m): 7:03am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

How did you forget?
I Closed All My alarm Seriously It's painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by Nobody: 8:03am On May 13, 2019
TANID:
I Closed All My alarm Seriously It's painful

Eyah embarassed
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by TANID(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Eyah embarassed
Thanks Aunty Tohyorsih2
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by IamSoProlific: 12:11pm On May 13, 2019
9jaRealist:

You mean Briton?

Anyway, don’t quite get the latter part of your gist given that there are many foreigners married to Nigerians (especially of our parents/grandparents generation), moved to and settled in Nigeria and in fact continue to live in Nigeria after the death of their Nigerian husbands (my mother, for example). I think if there’s s problem these days (apart from the obvious reality that divorce is much more common these days), it would be because some Nigerian men these days marry foreigners primarily to secure foreign residency/passport.
>

I don't need no residency/passport.
I can marry a half-caste but not a full foreigner.

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Mike Godson And Wife, Latreece Expecting Twins by youngg0247: 1:21am On Jun 30, 2020
na free dey day give ps2 now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Buys A Car For Her P.A As A Gift (Video) / Photos: Wale Slams Twitter Follower Who Questioned His Nigerian Nationality / Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.