Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured (8796 Views)

NSPPD 7am Fire Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze Every Mon - Fri by 7 Am / What Spiritual Warfare - Prayers Will Do To You / Teach Me Warfare Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On May 31, 2023
Ruddyman:
Good one OP , but I don't think you started clearly how to wage warfare prayers with RESULT HERE..
That is because he has no real answers to give you, the same way all of your pastors and mogs, by their many wordy doctrines and traditions, also have no real answers to offer to you or anyone.. undecided
Re: How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
salt1:
■ I thought I was the only one that couldn't make sense of what he wrote.
Christianity isn't gibberish or eccentricity.
Matt 7:7 Ask and it shall be given you. Period
Actually, this gibberish that OP spewed here is the pattern that is Christianity. Doctrines riddled with fallacies and conclusions reached based on faulty premises. That's pretty much the crux of Christianity for you. undecided
Re: How To Offer Warfare Prayers With Results Assured by Kobojunkie: 4:21am On Jun 03, 2023
Tripitaka:
So OP, how do you do the warfare? You didn't write that, just plenty talk.
But that is how the sermons your pastors and mogs preach at you also go. All plenty of talk but with next to no information. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Gays Demons In Human Form / Are Roman Catholicism And Christianity The Same Thing? / YORUBA Religion :: 8 World Religions, 4 Axes: Something is Wrong With The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.