Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye (13033 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye by Bolognese: 2:57pm On May 12, 2019
I don’t know where he made his money mister, that’s between him and his God, but the truth remains that little is known about his post-NYSC/ Pre-MHR days. You can’t claim he made his money before getting into the NASS yet for a public servant like him, there are no public records of what he did from 2001-2007.

Many people claim he made money from NANS, some also claim he was into Yahoo in the states, to me, all are hearsay without any tangible proof!

People are focusing on Dino because he’s the loudest of them all! He’s the only one who flaunts his cars and claims he made money even before getting into the National Assembly, anyone attacking him won’t be wrong to do so!

layzie:

If ur claim that he made his money from being in NASS is correct, that means all those in NASS equally made same money from being there. Note Dino has only spent 1term as senator and less than 1term as rep. So imagine those that have been there since 1999.

But it's always about Dino. Why can't you call out all of them there?
Re: Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye by harkandey(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2019
Livecamp09:

Work on your written English bro

how does that give you headache

wole soyinka first born.
Re: Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye by GreyLaw(m): 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
Bolognese:
Please say what you know.

Dino graduated from ABU around 2000/2001, and went for service (NYSC) around same time. By 2007 Dino was elected as a member of House of Representatives.

If you claim he got those cars between 2001 and 2007 (before mainstream politics) what business was he into, that could afford him those cars?.

Now you are asking the right question instead of making blanket assumptions that he bought those cars as a senator or HOR member.

It's a fact that Dino got majority of his cars outside of mainstream politics. He definitely was into something. All the time EFCC and the police were harrassing him did you hear them talk about corruption? People who stole from politics usually don't show it off in the way and manner Dino does; that should also ring a bell.

Whatever, I stated a fact that you can google. What exactly he was into that fetched him such money is a different question. Just don't make baseless assumptions because you dislike fraudulent politicians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Kogi Pdp’s Internal Crisis, Power Rotation Fuelled Support For Bello / Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj / PDP Presidential Campaign Council Calls For Prayers For Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.