Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) (49613 Views)

Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by benjackugo: 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Bashir El-Rufai and his newly-wedded wife, Nwakego, are currently on a baecation, IgbereTV reports.

The couple got married in November 2020.

Nwakego shared the photos on her Twitter handle, with the caption;

''Tell me why I’d want to go back to Nigeria. I’m good luv

Peace of mind everywhere. Baecation.''
https://twitter.com/hungrynggirl/status/1353355001310023680?s=19

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Icyexpressions: 6:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
All is well

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Toh Ina yan arewa Nan, su zo su gan soyyaya Wanda adini bata rufe su ba.

where are all those Northerns they should come and see love that is not be clouded by religion. grin

Imagine the lady was not covering her hair, imagine plating attach ! all this hausa people shouting 'haram' they could have done the same the only problem is that they are not rich ! grin grin

but if I were to be a governor's son I'd look better than this dude. imagine his looks, don't be deceive by an iPhone camera. grin grin

Modified,
Funny enough, I stay in Kaduna ! grin

nurudeen181:

ignorance is eating you deep... Arewa can only remind others that her appearance is against islam by the way if a poor arewa is saint because of poverty and becomes a sinner due 5o riches...didnt your ignoramous ..... reminds you that 90percent of the rich were the once to occupy hell fire? is this the knowledge you lack or nepotism kowai... learn to ask instead of disgracing yourself...

I know this dude is a hausa man. Let me talk to him in hausa!

Why are you typing like you didn't go to school. Since you didn't go to school let me talk to you in hausa, probably you will understand well?

Màllàn abin da ka fada ban gane guda daya daga cikin ai. Abin da ba ka sani she ne, akwai masubi dokoki dalla dalla kuma suna da kudi. Kudi bazai kai mutun wota ba sai dai mutumi ya so, sai dai ah musulinci massu kudi za su siga wota.

For those who don't understand what I wrote;

Sir, from what you wrote I couldn't grab anything in it . what you don't understand is, there are people who follow the laws of God and they are still rich. Money can't take a man to hell unless the man want to. Unless it is inscribe that rich people will go to hell in Islam.

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by illicit(m): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't come back....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nigercity: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by RedRay(f): 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Forget am fulani girls are just too sweet and beautiful!!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
Enjoy your day my broh!!

We are naturally blessed!!

Ohhh jallohs!!

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Enudapan: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
Nice one
Congrats
Although the don't really look like big men pikin

The would have been very ugly assuming they grew up in the streets

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Ikennamurphy: 7:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Initially I thought the gal was igbo not knowing she was a northerner like him grin grin
Wondered which igbo parent go gree El Rufai son to marry the daughter

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nigercity: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Nigercity:
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nigercity: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nigercity: 7:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by festacman(m): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
I am now convinced that Nwakaego's mother is Igbo. Her face is femininely Igbo.

She is beautiful, by the way.

10 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by HeadShot: 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Ikennamurphy:
Initially I thought the gal was igbo not knowing she was a northerner like him grin grin
Wondered which igbo parent go gree El Rufai son to marry the daughter

That guy is a bloody terrorist leader in the making....

You need to see his social media handles

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Ottyn01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
Enjoy
Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
I should tell you why you should come back to Nigeria? Because it is your country period...They make life miserable, difficult and scary for us while their children cruise in other countries. God will surely bring an end to these oppressors cos that's what they're.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Arewa1stSon: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hehehehehe I keep telling people that this guy called Arrewa is no way from the north talk more of Fulani grin
ever since this stuff going on
I've been watching him closely and how he's cleverly avoiding every thread about the crises.
he knew that he'll expose himself from his comments.

he can't side with Fulani because he's a yeroba man
and if he side with yeroba or tries to divert attention to igbos like many Tinubu's urchins are trying so hard since this started
He'll further expose himself.
had it been it was igbos vs Fulanis you'll see him everywhere ranting and talking nonsense grin

na me fit una for this forum
I'm too old to be deceived by a learner.
that's how I bursted one MinorityOpinion claiming south south but he's from Ogun.
I won't be surprised if he's the same person.
Arrewa or whatever is a full Yoruba man probably born and live in the north.
there's nothing Fulani about him grin

That I didn't speak out about the eviction of herdsmen??

Keep deceiving yourself...

May God forbid... I'm not a Yoruba and will never be!!

I am a Diallo... And will always be proud of coming from the most powerful black people in the world!!

As for saying I didn't comment about herdsmen eviction... Here you go!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by merieam16(f): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
This guy eehn...

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nigercity: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
Hehehehehe I keep telling people that this guy called Arrewa is no way from the north talk more of Fulani grin
ever since this stuff going on
I've been watching him closely and how he's cleverly avoiding every thread about the crises.
he knew that he'll expose himself from his comments.

he can't side with Fulani because he's a yeroba man
and if he side with yeroba or tries to divert attention to igbos like many Tinubu's urchins are trying so hard since this started
He'll further expose himself.
had it been it was igbos vs Fulanis you'll see him everywhere ranting and talking nonsense grin

na me fit una for this forum
I'm too old to be deceived by a learner.
that's how I bursted one MinorityOpinion claiming south south but he's from Ogun.
I won't be surprised if he's the same person.
Arrewa or whatever is a full Yoruba man probably born and live in the north.
there's nothing Fulani about him grin

Lolz..
Maybe the guy the fear Yoruba
(He doesn't even knows that,a Yoruba man will choose an Igbo over anyone from the north, in every Area expect poltics,. Let him try an visit Lagos, he will confirm what am saying)
The war between Igbo nd Yoruba is only online,
But the war btw Fulani and every Nigeria tribe is real
You can hardly hear of things like Igbo/Yoruba clash (fight)
But just goggle Yoruba/hausa fight you will see history
Even during the civil wars many Yoruba soliders fought for the Igbos..(one of them self, was leading a Biafran troop)
Even all the clash BTW awo nd zik, the where still much closer than the northern guys

So leave the Areewa1stSon, to keep living in ignorance

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
See forehead like aboki glass.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by Amanda4life: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
SHE CAN NEVER BE HAPPY.

SHE WILL ALWAYS LIVE WITH FEARS

6 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by blinking001(m): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
Wasted funds..they'll still divorce..

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by omooba969(m): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
I know this girl but... cool

1 Like

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
From all of us @ [/b] : Congratulations bride and groom.
[b]HAPPY MARRIED LIFE.

This is only the beginning of more beautiful celebrations in your life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by ChangetheChange: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Bloody Jihadist

2 Likes

Re: Bashir El-Rufai And His Wife, Halima Kazaure On Baecation (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
Beauty and the lipsrsealed. Enjoy your baecation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deola Smart Blasts Dino Melaye: Thunder Fire You, Never Come To Our House Again / Diezani Alison-Madueke: Yahoo Boys Have Become Role Models / Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.