Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why I Removed My Womb – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Removed My Womb – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim (6337 Views)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Nse Ikpe-Etim: I Removed My Womb To Live A Normal Life / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Removed My Womb – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim by besti22: 11:45am On May 12, 2019
Mainstream Nollywood entertainer, Nse Ikpe-Etim has uncovered why she evacuated her belly.

The on-screen character, who talked at an occasion in Lekki Lagos State labeled 'Discussion with Nse,' said she expelled her belly to carry on with an ordinary life.

As indicated by the Nation, she said she was determined three years back to have Adenomyosis, a condition whereby the inward covering of the uterus gets through the muscle mass of the uterus, adding that she needed to expel her womb to carry on with everyday life.

"I was told I couldn't have children. Thus, I needed to have a hysterectomy (evacuation of the uterus) to influence me to have an actual existence again and to quit experiencing what I was experiencing.

"I'm abstractly telling ladies and men, it truly doesn't make a difference if you can't shoulder kids. The main thing is the thing that you would accomplish for the world, for the universe."

"The day I was educated I needed to evacuate my Uterus tears dropped, and afterward my significant other pressed my hand. It was consoling there was somebody there, and it was revealed to me this is a reality, my existence."

"I didn't think there was any point any longer because my general public instructed me that I must be a mother to be valued and each time I went on the web, I would have one troll or two states 'you never conceived?'

"In any case, I'm grateful that that didn't break me."

"I'm appreciative for Nollywood. I push my agony through every character."

"Before the hysterectomy, I seriously needed to have youngsters.

"I needed a lot of twins. I needed kids. I needed so seriously I was agonizing until the end of time. I did IVF. I did everything our general public needs every lady to do as such that we can be acknowledged as ladies," she included.

read more: https://gistok.ng/why-i-removed-my-womb-actress-nse-ikpe-etim/

Re: Why I Removed My Womb – Actress Nse Ikpe-etim by Nigeriakan: 5:34pm On May 15, 2019
Not all wishes come true. Not all prayers get an answer. Some bounce back at us. Some get up and never come back. And some just disappear into the thin air.

The 'significant other' must be a real good man. And Nse Etim must be a really Strong Spirit. Though 'to conceive and bear you children' ain't none of the vows taken on the wedding day, it is the unwritten/unspoken foundation on which most Nigerian marriages are built.

Ms Etim is an encouragement to those in her shoes

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really Ellen Degeneres Without Make Up?? / See Old Pix Of Chidinma "kedide" before she went on low cut:::::::::: / Shocking Revelations About Frail Looking Nollywood Identical Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.