Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? (707 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / Should True Christians Pray Or Fight Against Their Enemies? / Let's Study The Bible Daily And Finish It In One Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 12, 2019
most of Christian today have phone..and each phone has bible for different purpose.. so using your phone to study God's word or to pray..is it right?

cc:OAM4J
Re: Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 12, 2019
Just so you know that this regular bible isn't complete, there are over 80 books missing and even genesis to revelations isnt complete as well, so trust me reading from mobile devices is far from wrong...do your personal research... cool

1 Like

Re: Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 12, 2019
Wallexander001:
Just so you know that this regular bible isn't complete, there are over 80 books missing and even genesis to revelations isnt complete as well, so trust me reading from mobile devices is far from wrong...do your personal research... cool
thanks..I need more contribution
Re: Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by UceeGod: 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
The Bible(Word of God) is Spirit and can be written in books or phone applications. As long as God is using His Word (whether through phone or book) to write His Principles on your heart, the media doesn't matter. THE SAME WORD IN YOUR BOOK IS IN YOUR PHONE, IT'S THE WORD THAT MATTERS NOT THE MEDIUM.

1 Like

Re: Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by MightySparrow: 1:51pm On May 12, 2019
Very correct, if jesus were to be around now, He would have no scrolls or papyrus to read but paper or pad, He would wear suit and tie, use car (if he would visit me like Zaccheus, I would offer Him my latest Rolls Royce or jet He would ride them and be happy) plane. You know what? He would use the internet even. Wake up bro.

1 Like

Re: Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 12, 2019
UceeGod:
The Bible(Word of God) is Spirit and can be written in books or phone applications. As long as God is using His Word (whether through phone or book) to write His Principles on your heart, the media doesn't matter. THE SAME WORD IN YOUR BOOK IS IN YOUR PHONE, IT'S THE WORD THAT MATTERS NOT THE MEDIUM.
thanks so much
Re: Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 12, 2019
MightySparrow:
Very correct, if jesus were to be around now, He would have no scrolls or papyrus to read but paper or pad, He would wear suit and tie, use car (if he would visit me like Zaccheus, I would offer Him my latest Rolls Royce or jet He would ride them and be happy) plane. You know what? He would use the internet even. Wake up bro.
thanks so much

more contribution
Re: Using Bible Phone To Pray Or Study The Word Of God..is It Right? by MightySparrow: 4:27pm On May 12, 2019
Successimpactld:
thanks so much

more contribution
Cool

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dr. Paul Enenche! / UNBELIEVABLE - 700,000,000,000 Dollars Prophecy Comes To Pass One Week After / Jesus: The Final Solution - Deeper Life December Retreat 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.