Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Whats The Best Way To Pay Tithe? HELP - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats The Best Way To Pay Tithe? HELP (174 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: 'If You Don't Pay Tithe, You Are Permanently A Beggar' / Do This With Your Tithe Instead Of Giving It To Private Jet Owners (see Photos) / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Best Way To Pay Tithe? HELP by NaijaTushboy(m): 12:53pm On May 12, 2019
I am confused on which way is the best way to pay your tithe...
The bible says in malachi 3-8 to 10 that we should bring our tithe to the church.
But now our days the tithe are being divided.
Some give it to the Pastor,some to the needy and some to the orphanage.

So whats the best way to pay Tithe?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Pay Tithe? HELP by MightySparrow: 1:23pm On May 12, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
I am confused on which way is the best way to pay your tithe...
The bible says in malachi 3-8 to 10 that we should bring our tithe to the church.
But now our days the tithe are being divided.
Some give it to the Pastor,some to the needy and some to the orphanage.

So whats the best way to pay Tithe?
Pay it to the church where you receive you receive your spiritual food and covering thus fulfilling the scripture you qouted. Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Monday 20th May 2019 / Dear Yahweh / Is Tithing "Legit" In Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.