Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,584 members, 7,861,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

John Dumelo Twerks For His Wife As They Dance At Their White Wedding (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / John Dumelo Twerks For His Wife As They Dance At Their White Wedding (VIDEO) (599 Views)

Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Florence Flomo: I Am John Dumelo's Baby Mama, He's Father Of My 2-Year-Old Son / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Parents At Their White Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

John Dumelo Twerks For His Wife As They Dance At Their White Wedding (VIDEO) by newsynews: 1:21pm On May 12, 2019
Below is a video showing Ghanaian actor John Dumelo and his wife Gifty dancing at their star-studded white wedding which held yesterday.

The white wedding took place in Ghana at the Royal Senchi Hotel on Saturday, May 11, 2019. This comes months after their traditional wedding and after they welcomed a baby boy.

One of the highlights of the day was when John Dumelo made entry with his wife and the couple were asked to dance.

The actor not only dropped some hot dance moves but also twerked for gifty as they danced to a song by Burna Boy. Video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bgqZJ7xbU4

https://lailasnews.com/john-dumelo-twerks-wife-dance-white-wedding/

Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Man Asked To Use His Car To Pack Refuse After Dropping Dirt Out. Photos / Zlatan And Hushpuppi Who Really Owns This Car; Same Plate Number (photos) / I’ll Pray If Any Of My Children Wants To Sing Secular Songs – Bisi Alawiye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.