Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Used To Beg Davido And Wizkid To Retweet My Music - Mr Eazi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Used To Beg Davido And Wizkid To Retweet My Music - Mr Eazi Reveals (596 Views)

My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Beg Davido And Wizkid To Retweet My Music - Mr Eazi Reveals by ECLIPZE(m): 10:43pm On Jun 04, 2019
Mr Eazi took to twitter to share his past experience on his quest to become a fully-blown artiste as well as use the same medium to encourage every up and coming artiste.
Mr Eazi Smiles
[img]https://1.bp..com/--g4MO0ZywXc/XPbVBCrlqHI/AAAAAAAAAPY/SPzQZbRnYWIkdhlY-Bm3jcZ0smyjLHEDwCLcBGAs/s320/Mr-Eazi%2Bphoto.jpg[/img]
The singer through his Twitter page, made a reference to the past when he used to dream that the already established music artistes and producers would one day help him retweet his music on social media platform.

In the same tweet, he expressed his appreciation and joy regarding the fact that he is now able to work with those music stars as well as urge up and coming musicians to always believe in themselves because dreams do come through.

He wrote;....
Read Full Gist >>> https://www.toomakesense.com/2019/06/i-used-to-beg-davido-and-wizkid-to.html
Re: I Used To Beg Davido And Wizkid To Retweet My Music - Mr Eazi Reveals by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Lmaooooo just like Toyota telling Honda to promote their business grin
Re: I Used To Beg Davido And Wizkid To Retweet My Music - Mr Eazi Reveals by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2019
Eazi has been singing trash nowadays the last hit I loved was "Pour me water" since then angry angry
Re: I Used To Beg Davido And Wizkid To Retweet My Music - Mr Eazi Reveals by nicolartsdesign: 7:07am On Jun 05, 2019
but now the do it for free

(1) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Shares How Much He Has Made From Music Sales / Nicki Minaj Cancels Saudi Arabia Festival Following Backlash / Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Speaks On Relationship With Fellow Housemate Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.