Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos (38072 Views)

Pastor Tobi, Davido, Zlatan Pray And Dine With Eniola Badmus On Her Birthday / Man Who Wants To Dine With E-money And Dangote Receives N20k And Dangote Product / Davido Dines With Kings,shares Photo With Femi Otedola,dj Cuppy And Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by oshe11: 7:48pm On May 12, 2019
fatymore:
this is fetish... that thing is scary
My thoughts exactly

I mean why would he cover his face if he truly wanted to dine with them?

***Call that number at your own risk
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2019
Sosha midia grin
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 12, 2019
Mintum:
E money might see this and decide to make his dreams come true
emoney won't. That tortoise mask Issa turn off, before him go exchange emoney destiny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Mintum: 7:53pm On May 12, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
emoney won't. That tortoise mask Issa turn off, before him go exchange emoney destiny.
Lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 12, 2019
LuciferAkbar:
Dangote should steer clear of this rabid Afonja cannibal.

With what I'm seeing, he is ready to eat Dangote.
He can eat his fellow ritualist, E-Money, we don't mind.

In 500 years time, trust Afonjas to deify this idiot & start worshipping him as the god of sophistication.

*spits angry

Reason ur poverty status will never change.

1 Like

Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2019
Wetin the fool put for head self
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Zzyy(m): 8:28pm On May 12, 2019
He no go pass yelobam
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 12, 2019
Destiny Hunters..
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Sureguytalk(m): 8:55pm On May 12, 2019
grin that table you wan shake. Hmmm
Mopolchi:
Okay I dey sure him na yoloba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Unconquerable: 9:12pm On May 12, 2019
Too many Nigerians seem to have lost the plot.
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by Olorunnim: 10:04pm On May 12, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

In 500 years time, trust Afonjas to deify this idiot & start worshipping him as the god of sophistication.

*spits angry
Guy you're hilarious
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by judgementyard(m): 10:18pm On May 12, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry
k

Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by handsomeyinka(m): 2:35am On May 13, 2019
Why not request to dine to tonto and church hill
Re: Man Wants To Dine With Emoney And Dangote, Today In Lagos by TourismMan(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2019
Thalinzrcng:
Lol...well, 'if you never try, you'll never know', they say.

You are very right. There was something I gave a trial and to my surprise, it worked.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Egbuson Akande In Swimsuit (Photos) / Gideon Okeke And Chidera Uduezue White Wedding Pictures / Tuface And Blackface Donate 500k To Idomas In Agatu (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.