Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,393 members, 7,958,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

A Case For Naira Marley (though I Am Not His Fan) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Case For Naira Marley (though I Am Not His Fan) (442 Views)

Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) / Amara Maduka: I Am Not A Virgin, Though I Have Never Dated Anyone All My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Case For Naira Marley (though I Am Not His Fan) by Laryne(m): 2:56pm On May 12, 2019
Ever since I feasted my eyes on the gate of wisdom flung open for me to make an entry, I stopped asking “What have you done”, but instead ask: “Why did you do what you have done”.

I never knew most Nigerians were 'saints'‟ until Naira Marley was taken in by the EFCC. We started casting pebbles in seizes like we‟re better off. We are all involved in 'Yahoo' in one way or the other – we just do it differently. To put it in a simple language, we are all scammers. Every Nigerian breathing now are desperate opportunist waiting for the slightest opening to bail out of poverty in one way or the other, whether they hook it, or crook it. I make bold to say the sincere Nigerians alive will not exhaust a count on my left fingers.

When you have a failed society and a dysfunctional democracy, this is what you get. Roses only sprout from concrete in the lines of literature but in reality, its seed dies and becomes manure for weeds.

A clampdown on 'Yahoo Boys'‟ will not solve any problem. As a matter of fact, it will only make the matter worst. These are ripples of the psychological effect of slavery but I won't go into details today. Sending Bode and Dariye to jail has not stopped politicians from stealing, how incarcerating Evans or confronting Bokoharam in the battle field has not brought an end to the crimes peculiar to them.

So long as we have the type of President who believes a university degree in not a meal ticket, there‟ll be 'Yahoos'; so long as we have a country where Senators and Honourable members earn more than the entire population, there'll be 'Yahoos'; so long as justice is served to only those who can afford it financially, there'll be 'Yahoos'; so long as we have a dysfunctional civil service where people grow young instead of growing old, there‟ll'be 'Yahoos'‟… to cut the long matter short, so long as we keep trailing the same path we are on, there'll be 'Yahoos'.

The earlier we start confronting the root of our problems instead of plucking the leaves or cutting the branches, the better for us. Abeg free Naira Marley let's know who is next on your list.

Re: A Case For Naira Marley (though I Am Not His Fan) by AllenSpencer: 3:01pm On May 12, 2019
[s]
Laryne:

Ever since I feasted my eyes on the gate of wisdom flung open for me to make an entry, I stopped asking “What have you done”, but instead ask: “Why did you do what you have done”.

I never knew most Nigerians were 'saints'‟ until Naira Marley was taken in by the EFCC. We started casting pebbles in seizes like we‟re better off. We are all involved in 'Yahoo' in one way or the other – we just do it differently. To put it in a simple language, we are all scammers. Every Nigerian breathing now are desperate opportunist waiting for the slightest opening to bail out of poverty in one way or the other, whether they hook it, or crook it. I make bold to say the sincere Nigerians alive will not exhaust a count on my left fingers.

When you have a failed society and a dysfunctional democracy, this is what you get. Roses only sprout from concrete in the lines of literature but in reality, its seed dies and becomes manure for weeds.

A clampdown on 'Yahoo Boys'‟ will not solve any problem. As a matter of fact, it will only make the matter worst. These are ripples of the psychological effect of slavery but I won't go into details today. Sending Bode and Dariye to jail has not stopped politicians from stealing, how incarcerating Evans or confronting Bokoharam in the battle field has not brought an end to the crimes peculiar to them.

So long as we have the type of President who believes a university degree in not a meal ticket, there‟ll be 'Yahoos'; so long as we have a country where Senators and Honourable members earn more than the entire population, there'll be 'Yahoos'; so long as justice is served to only those who can afford it financially, there'll be 'Yahoos'; so long as we have a dysfunctional civil service where people grow young instead of growing old, there‟ll'be 'Yahoos'‟… to cut the long matter short, so long as we keep trailing thein path we are on, there‟ll be 'Yahoos'.

The earlier we start confronting the root of our problems instead of plucking the leaves or cutting the branches, the better for us. Abeg free Naira Marley let's know who is next on your list.
[/s]

[s]
Laryne:

So long as we have the type of President who believes a university degree in not a meal ticket, there‟ll be 'Yahoos'; so long as we have a country where Senators and Honourable members earn more than the entire population, there'll be 'Yahoos'; so long as justice is served to only those who can afford it financially, there'll be 'Yahoos'; so long as we have a dysfunctional civil service where people grow young instead of growing old, there‟ll'be 'Yahoos'‟… to cut the long matter short, so long as we keep trailing thein path we are on, there‟ll be 'Yahoos'.

[/s]

[s]
Laryne:

[/s]

[s]
Laryne:

[/s]

[s]
Laryne:

[/s]
Re: A Case For Naira Marley (though I Am Not His Fan) by Laryne(m): 3:18pm On May 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[/s]

[s]

[/s]

[s]

[s][/s]

This is just what I am talking about. We do not want to tell ourselves the cold truth because we want to be politically correct or because we have been brainwashed by a religious indoctrination.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Woman Who Became A Drug Dealing Nun After Her Husband Stole Her Cas / Charles Awurum Addresses Girl Child Rape Case In Nigeria / Bobrisky Showsoff His Massive Cleavage [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.