Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) (26417 Views)

Man Beheaded In Anambra, Two Others Killed In Renewed Cult War (Photo) / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student / PHOTOS: Armed Robbery Attack At Union Bank In Ekiti Claims 2 Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by bluefilm: 4:45pm On May 12, 2019
Some people get time o!
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by subcbouy: 5:00pm On May 12, 2019
I am a free-Jew man, so they called me. I walk freely with God by my side. Shame on you cultists who cannot walk free like me.
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by johnsonm2g: 5:03pm On May 12, 2019
This news is not complete. They said two lives I can only see one person there.
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by bro4u: 5:06pm On May 12, 2019
Lastorator:
Nkor calabar south ke di.
If there is one big limitation that holds the south back, it is the allegiance to cultism, down south you dont count the number of people that are not cultist, you count those that are not, because its possible to finish counting the latter than the former because of their numbers,..
I stay in Oron, down here, even Primary skol students hv their own cult groups that are offshots of the big cult groups, and before a child in that level has goten to SSS 3, the would have killed another, and be have climbed up the ladder heading to being the executioner.

I waa in a bus ones, before the election, when a passenger tgere attested to have been a cultist and how all the LGA chairmen in Aks were all cultist, it would seem far fetched but thats the truth, down here the politicians use these hoodlums to get to power and reward them with these positions to have them and their members loyal to them.
A look at Rivers state says how much this can translate to... Day before yesterday, there was lots of shooting in University of Uyo, and it was as a result of same cult war...
So you see, while a 21year old northern girl was made to join the ICPC board, the youths in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River are busy killing each other because of ego.. And yet we complain of getting short changed.

I feel we need a big time anti cultism campsite in the south, how will investors come in to invest with so many cultist that will plan on kidnapping them at the slightest chance just for the fund of it ? If we dont rid ourselves of Cultism, cultism will get rid of us
My brother I heard that gunshot on Thursday night even on Friday night sef, it happened towards that traffic light axis at ikpa road, what I don't know is the cult group that did it.

1 Like

Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by skyfather09(m): 5:06pm On May 12, 2019
zero fucvks given...
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by Reelmii: 5:15pm On May 12, 2019
I wonder what the were trying to achieve by joining a cult

is there a special package for members
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by dokyOloye: 5:15pm On May 12, 2019
kaen1317:
if u are not a cultist then then hang around them cos the opposite side will assume that u are.
You don't know everything, just like nobody knows everything.
Shut up sometimes.
As little as d colour of your shirt can make you a victim among many other situations like sitting at d same corner where some ppl(the intended victims)just left at a bar.
You have never heard of mistaken identity ba?

2 Likes

Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:20pm On May 12, 2019
Rats
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by Adam09: 5:24pm On May 12, 2019
Lastorator:
If there is one big limitation that holds the south back, it is the allegiance to cultism, down south you dont count the number of people that are not cultist, you count those that are not, because its possible to finish counting the latter than the former because of their numbers,..
I stay in Oron, down here, even Primary skol students hv their own cult groups that are offshots of the big cult groups, and before a child in that level has goten to SSS 3, the would have killed another, and be have climbed up the ladder heading to being the executioner.

I waa in a bus ones, before the election, when a passenger tgere attested to have been a cultist and how all the LGA chairmen in Aks were all cultist, it would seem far fetched but thats the truth, down here the politicians use these hoodlums to get to power and reward them with these positions to have them and their members loyal to them.
A look at Rivers state says how much this can translate to... Day before yesterday, there was lots of shooting in University of Uyo, and it was as a result of same cult war...
So you see, while a 21year old northern girl was made to join the ICPC board, the youths in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River are busy killing each other because of ego.. And yet we complain of getting short changed.

I feel we need a big time anti cultism campaign in the south, how will investors come in to invest with so many cultist that will plan on kidnapping them at the slightest chance just for the fund of it ? If we dont rid ourselves of Cultism, cultism will get rid of us

Eyeneka Mi, this is really sad development, I grew up in Calabar and I had fun memories of that town, you can hardly count those who are not cultists in the street. Even in university, out of 150 guys in my class, only about 20 or so where jew; the rest where Hard men. I have lost over 10 friends who all died of cult related activities. I had no choice but to leave that town. I feel sad.

1 Like

Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by kaen1317: 5:32pm On May 12, 2019
dokyOloye:

You don't know everything, just like nobody knows everything.
Shut up sometimes.
As little as d colour of your shirt can make you a victim among many other situations like sitting at d same corner where some ppl(the intended victims)just left at a bar.
You have never heard of mistaken identity ba?
is it you that knows everything? Since you don't know everything then sharap there!
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by Ekasco1(m): 5:45pm On May 12, 2019
He who fyt and run live to fyt anoda day
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by obxddon(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2019
Calabar South Is the Breeding home for cultist in calabar. The reason why cultism is thriving in that stat is because most of the government officials are cultist themselves even people close to the governor.90% of the PA's and SA's in his cabinet are either cultist or affiliated to cultist.Some of them use these bois and equip them during election period and after that the guns now belong to these boiz.
The worst is that out of ten boiz in calabar 8 of them are cultist.They commit in calabar south and then run to 8 miles to hide because of the creek there.In the evening they converge at Atekong to pickup ashewo and drink before they go for their stuff. Since the death of Ebenezer in 8 miles,the rate of cultism in 8 miles increased.Thank God am out of there.......8 miles is the worst zone now,they kill everyday and silently,they robb the market woemn in 8 miles....The government lack the will power to pick out these boiz because some of the government officials are members,even some the police men in calabar are cultist.It would only take a new governor or federal order to quell this ugly trend......... I will only visit calabar again when it is safe.....That place is a den for cultist.
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by Damfostopper(m): 5:51pm On May 12, 2019
Calabar south..... an extension of a shithole country......that side is so wild..... people are always on the run...... the worst place to see yourself..... Real ghetto

the headquarters should be renamed from Anantigha local government to either Temple Run or Runtown local government ...... everytime.... violence.... maiming.... arm robbery .....jungle justice....

Thank God.... I relocated from that side

1 Like

Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by obxddon(m): 6:13pm On May 12, 2019
Lastorator:

I feel we need a big time anti cultism campaign in the south, how will investors come in to invest with so many cultist that will plan on kidnapping them at the slightest chance just for the fund of it ? If we dont rid ourselves of Cultism, cultism will get rid of us
God bless you for this.....we keep blaming the north and calling them names...but the youths here in the south are not ready to make a change...They are blinded by peanuts they can get from their greedy leaders who enslave them for their own personal gain...... Southern Youts have to librate themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by anddddddy: 6:25pm On May 12, 2019
Cali na waoo people were live that area are in fear
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by almarthins(m): 9:18pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:
Run to Jesus today. Become catholic and get a good life. Devil will have no power over u

undecided Catholism is equal to?
You think church going or attendance will give you peace and prosperity? I pitty ur spiritual condition
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by chevkosticks(m): 9:22pm On May 12, 2019
This people don start again ooo..
Just yesterday dem carry gun block me for road with cutlass...i nearly piss for pant ooooo...
calabar is now hot ooo
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by chevkosticks(m): 9:24pm On May 12, 2019
garfield1:

Yes you are right.but in calabar,all custists dont hide.they know each other.the guy killed is called last born.
yes last born...
Calabar know all the cultist wey dy ooo...
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2019
almarthins:

You think church going or attendance will give you peace and prosperity? I pitty ur spiritual condition

Church is like a school. It doesn't mean that once you go to school you become educated but you hardly get educated not going to school.

To help your kids against so many societal and social problems, better help them grow knowing God. It builds their consiense and help them take good decision when faced with temptation.

The world is filled with evil. Become a catholic, receive holy communion and God will help you.

Shalom
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2019
almarthins:

Church is like a school. It doesn't mean that once you go to school you become educated but you hardly get educated not going to school.

To help your kids against so many societal and social problems, better help them grow knowing God. It builds their consiense and help them take good decision when faced with temptation.

Being a catholic who receives holy communion has helped my life a lot.
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by almarthins(m): 11:05pm On May 12, 2019
SpecialAdviser:

Being a catholic who receives holy communion has helped my life a lot.

By hailing mary
And bowing down to some well crafted idols?
Re: Renewed Cult War Claims 2 Lives In Calabar (Graphic) by KingLennon(m): 5:01pm On May 14, 2019
garfield1:

Yes you are right.but in calabar,all custists dont hide.they know each other.the guy killed is called last born.
Wetin come kill Last born nah?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Kills Son For Eating His Garri / Troops Cleared More Terrorist Camps And Captured Weapons, Flags And Ieds(photos) / Soldiers Who Forcefully Cut A Man's Hair In Kaduna Facing Disciplinary Actions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.