Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. (1311 Views)

Tinubu: Did Chicago State Univ Delete 1979 Yearbook from its website? - FactChec / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Amotekun: Akeredolu Replies Malami, Says Laws Are Not Made In AGF’s Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by astrodome: 4:58pm On May 12, 2019
One Nigerian teenager, 15 years old, was the best JAMBITE; but he is disqualified by Nigerian law to proceed to university because of his age.

Another Nigerian pre-teenager, 10 years old, has been admitted to the university in the UK

10 Year-old Nigerian child accepted in British university
https://thisisafrica.me/10-year-old-nigerian-child-accepted-british-university/

Her name is Esther Okade and her parents sound like Urhobo or itshekiri (Delta State)

Nigerians (especially southern Nigerians) are among the smartest people in the world. But Nigeria is the dumbest country in the world, ruled by the dumbest group of leaders that walked the surface of the earth, and governed by the dumbest laws in the world.

Post Script. The Nigerian best JAMBITE teenager has been offered admission into a private university in Abia State. I hope he can start from there and that the private university is not harassed by the authorities for 'flouting' the (stupid) law.

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 12, 2019
Okay sad
Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by hisgrace090: 5:21pm On May 12, 2019
Smartest people ehn?

Mind you that too much of everything is dangerous.
Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by LuciferAkbar: 5:35pm On May 12, 2019
Just because ONE person is smart doesn't mean majority is.

As a matter of fact, Nigeria has an average IQ of 84 which is below the 100 average score.

Nigerians are stupid & Nairaland is a perfect example. Various forms of stupidity are on display on almost every Nairaland thread.

On the streets, it's even worse.

It's a shame that pigs, rats & octopuses are more intelligent than most Nigerians.

*spits angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by Chubhie: 5:38pm On May 12, 2019
Smartest people you say In an era where nations are going to the moon, we are still debating grazing corridors for cows in 21st century.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by Germannig: 5:50pm On May 12, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

As a matter of fact, Nigeria has an average IQ of 84 which is below the 100 average score.

Nigerians are stupid & Nairaland is a perfect example. Various forms of stupidity are on display on almost every Nairaland thread.

It's a shame that pigs, rats & octopuses are more intelligent than most Nigerians.

*spits angry

The OP is largely correct. But I guess he should rephrase to Nigerians abroad. Nigerians in Nigeria are super dumb, due to tribalism and religious brainwashing. Hence the country is dumb.
See another Nigerian-related kid recently posted here on Nairaland doing exploits. https://www.nairaland.com/5164292/son-friend-us-lets-celebrate#78029113

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by scribble: 6:08pm On May 12, 2019
the north
Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by meccuno: 7:39pm On May 12, 2019
scribble:
the north
the north is the reason for the dumbness....please name 10 northerner that has brought glory to Nigeria and I will name 20

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by astrodome: 7:53pm On May 12, 2019
Germannig:

The OP is largely correct. But I guess he should rephrase to Nigerians abroad. Nigerians in Nigeria are super dumb, due to tribalism and religious brainwashing. Hence the country is dumb.
See another Nigerian-related kid recently posted here on Nairaland doing exploits. https://www.nairaland.com/5164292/son-friend-us-lets-celebrate#78029113

Agreed
Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by astrodome: 7:54pm On May 12, 2019
meccuno:
the north is the reason for the dumbness....please name 10 northerner that has brought glory to Nigeria and I will name 20

It's not just the north alone. All Nigerians in Nigeria are dumb, as noted by another contributor above. Otherwise, the smart ones should be protesting some of the inimical things taking place in the country. Was it not smart Yorubas that supported dumb Buhari twice?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by OAUTemitayo: 8:05pm On May 12, 2019
astrodome:

It's not just the north alone. All Nigerians in Nigeria are dumb, as noted by another contributor above. Otherwise, the smart ones should be protesting some of the inimical things taking place in the country. Was it not smart Yorubas that supported dumb Buhari twice?
Says somebody who voted Ikpeazu for second term

1 Like

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by astrodome: 8:09pm On May 12, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Says somebody who voted Ikpeazu for second term

Mumu Nigerian living in Nigeria. I have not stepped foot in Nigeria in 12 years which means I have not voted since I left Nigeria. And yes, you are right - those Igbos who voted for Okezie are dumb, very dumb. But Okezie is better by far than Buhari but still mediocre. If there was diasporan Nigerian voting, Nigeria would have changed because those of us abroad would vote for the very best at all levels.

1 Like

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by OAUTemitayo: 12:23am On May 13, 2019
astrodome:

Mumu Nigerian living in Nigeria. I have not stepped foot in Nigeria in 12 years which means I have not voted since I left Nigeria. And yes, you are right - those Igbos who voted for Okezie are dumb, very dumb. But Okezie is better by far than Buhari but still mediocre. If there was diasporan Nigerian voting, Nigeria would have changed because those of us abroad would vote for the very best at all levels.
Better by owing salaries?

You can only wash out mud from a pig, you can't take out a pig from the mud.
Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by SarkinYarki: 12:26am On May 13, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

the average IQ of Nigeria is 67 not 84

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by QueenSekxy(f): 4:13am On May 13, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

Better by owing salaries?

You can only wash out mud from a pig, you can't take out a pig from the mud.
I know you guys like blood this buhari and his terrorist gangs are spilling, you guys don't see it as an issue.
It will soon get to your doorsteps, and it's only then that you will know what you guys did to yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. by boldaslion: 6:24am On May 13, 2019
LuciferAkbar:

*spits angry

You are absolutely right. Your submission cannot be faulted but we are biafrans the world's most intelligent people.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari Escapes Nullification Of Election’s Victory At Election Tribuna / Breaking: Ohanaeze President, Royal Fathers Walk Out As IGP Holds Meeting / Sack Of Service Chiefs And The Unresponsiveness Of The Buhari Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.