Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 (63729 Views)

Arsenal Vs Manchester City : Community Shield 4 - 1 pen On 6th August 2023 / Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (3 - 1) On 30th July 2022 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City - Community Shield (0 - 2) On 6th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Odunolumide(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nelsizzy:
I don't know why I find this very funny though

I guess the fraudiola part
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Wordson(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2019
Earthquake1:

This is for you Sir
lol.. No p! I gladly accept and I am satisfied with what my team played.. Which is far better Dan Man city.. We definitely will meet again.. Den dat "L" will be for u... grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
martineverest:
pep only net ferg in UCL ..so what's your point?

My point is, is Mourinho greater than Fergie??
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
osazsky:
all I know is that no ambitious club will ever employ mou ,they said the owners of Valencia will b screening him next week,if he is lucky I pray he gets it,y do u settle for less if u say u are the best,I dont ever see Aston villa or frnabachi giving pep a job cuz them nor reach.na pep they talk say he nor want job cuz d offers are many even when on sabbatical na so them dey beg am is mou on sabbatical with style or na him nor like work or maybe he has retired like the cheat called fergie spits
He goes to clubs with funds. Dare him to go to Brighton or Villarreal
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by osazsky(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
igwefivestar:
u knew nothing about EPL, because he won it back to back is it why u said he has turned it to one team league. Like u starting watching EPL from last 2 season.
let's see who wins it this season,klopp is already complaing that liverpool lost d 2019/2020 EPL to city cuz city spent more and the season has not started at least try to put up a fight first like obaseki is doing then if u fail we will know that at least u made an attempt,pls dont mention man u,Chelsea and spurs here cuz they are not contenders what they are fighting for is top 4 not d epl
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Goalnaldo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
Performance worthy of the two best teams in England.
I noticed that the stadium wasn't filled.
Okay I remember. Khaffi has made some of them watch bbnaija instead of the match grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
Wordson:
lol.. No p! I gladly accept and I am satisfied with what my team played.. Which is far better Dan Man city.. We definitely will meet again.. Den dat "L" will be for u... grin
Loud it. #Ynwa

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
dotedote:
Is your club on transfer ban ?

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
igwefivestar:
u knew nothing about EPL, because he won it back to back is it why u said he has turned it to one team league. Like u starting watching EPL from last 2 season.

Son, I have been watching EPL long before there was a Fergie's class of '99...

It's not just the winning, it's the form and quality of the team he has created... You can almost predict his score line for 10 games in a row, and be rarely disappointed...

Apart from Liverpool last season, who else came close to their quality?... Even seasoned pundits said the same thing. Most insisted all the rest top teams were too far away in quality.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by igwefivestar(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
izzou:

No, you are mannerless

You accuse a whole club of favoritism without any tangible proof

You can be likened to thoss who spread hate in this country. Always suspicious over nothing
I think I support u on this, but u should be careful with ur choice of words when giving ur opinion to avoid condescending to others.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
osazsky:
let's see who wins it this season,klopp is already complaing that liverpool lost d 2019/2020 EPL to city cuz city spent more and the season has not started at least try to put up a fight first like obaseki is doing then if u fail we will know that at least u made an attempt,pls dont mention man u,Chelsea and spurs here cuz they are not contenders what they are fighting for is top 4 not d epl
There u go again with ur Klopp complaints and City. Did he call only City? Did u get the context in which he used it?

Yeye dey smell

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by jrerico1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
Kingosytex:

Your fraudiola is an overated man who rode on Messi's genius to the top. He has been exposed for the fraud that he is.
He has been exposed as the greatest manager I epl. Won all trophies last year, finished 100point the previous year..
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2019
olagbola45:

7 local trophies your best coach dream to have won to boost dia c.v pep is unreal don't doubt him dude is greater dan your ferguson bring me ferguson plus mourinho and klopp stat and let me show you pep stat unreal as a coach and a player

argue with me wen you bring it out....tell your best coach to match him first den we can argue

D bald man is unreal....best coach I ever known...Your team will b rolling on d ground to beg him for him to sign for your club you as a person will n happy if your club is link with him

y will you b happy cos you about to get d unreal man...d best coach ever to grace d pitch of football

bring on d stat and let see

You Barca fans are foolish

Can Guardiola use a team like Porto to win UCL or a team like inter Milan to do so?? With less spending...

In his first season in EPL, where he spent nada, he won nothing

However your business though... According to FIFA, Ferguson and Mourinho still ahead of Pep
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by dotedote: 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
With exceptions to about 8%of Arsenal faithfuls, every EPL fan dared Pep Guardiola to come to England and watch how he'd be put to shame.
He's not only winning in England, he's smashing and setting crazy records. What more can you expect !
Dude is a genius and you can argue with reality.

TalkYourOwn:
many said Guardiola's style won't work in England. Remember his first season in england, dude was highly criticized but look at it now, all i see and smell is jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by osazsky(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
EbukaHades10:
He goes to clubs with funds. Dare him to go to Brighton or Villarreal
I work as an accountant in a federal university pls dont expect me to go to a private sec sch in Borno just to prove that I am a qualified accountant grow up,those villareal and Valencia jobs should b left for junior staff like mou not senior staff like pep,I saw obaseki writing aptitude test in d last one conducted by zenith bank obaseki is a gready person he nor want make d youth grow and they said we are d leaders of tomorrow spits

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by MrMou: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
osazsky:
gbam
Just leave those pained Mourinho sycophants na! He'll mention just 2015! That's just one out of 8 years! And they forget Messi & Neymar both scored the same 10 UCL goals that season!
Messi wey Barca coaches after Pep don dey spoil things for!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Nelsizzy(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
MrMou:

Na true na! All of them are better than Mourinho! Somebody that's not on any sabbatical after being disgraced out of man utd but top clubs have refused to hire! Madrid hired! Juve hired! Inter hired! Chelsea hired! Them no still carry the mumu complainant! Even PSG will rather keep their Tuchel over the nonsense complainant!
He should better agree to replace Rohr as Nigeria's coach for our usual $50,000-$60,000/month because as e dey go so, e no go see the kin work wey e dey find! grin grin
I no go enter this argument, lai lai. Yeah, Poch, Simeone and Pep are all better than Mourinho.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by igwefivestar(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Son, I have been watching EPL long before there was a Fergie's class of '99...

It's not just the winning, it's the form and quality of the team he has created... You can almost predict his score line for 10 games in a row, and be rarely disappointed...

Apart from Liverpool last season, who else came close to their quality?... Even seasoned pundits said the same thing. Most insisted all the rest top teams were too far away in quality.
ok. Let's see what will happen this season but I Don't see city wining it again this season.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
MrMou:

No mind the mumu. Make him dey there dey find big European club wey go give am £400m wey him go squander only to finish 6th twice in 3 years & still keep complaining!

He tainted his credibility with that Old Trafford job... It will take a miraculous UCL win with another club to return to the "high table", and I honestly don't see any top club handing him that chance or funds.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
dotedote:
Ball Boy
Team B Player
Team A player
Team a 4yr captain (1997-2001)
Champions League Winner (Dream Team)
Barca B Coach
Barca A Coach
Spanish La-Liga Champion (3 of possible 4)
Champions League Winner (2 of possible 3)
FCBayern Munchen Coach
3 Consecutive German Bundesliga Titles
Presently MCFC Coach
2 league titles out of possible 3
Title defender
U precedented domestic treble winner

Note: A whole lot of his managerial successes weren't mentioned here.
So pls gimme a coach who's achieved this much.

Zidane ?

In footballing terms, Guardiola isn't amongst even top 20 best ever midfielders

However as a coach, I will rate him amongst top 10 coaches

Zidane
3 UCL back to back is bigger than any Guardiola European achievement
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Kingosytex(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
jrerico1:
He has been exposed as the greatest manager I epl. Won all trophies last year, finished 100point the previous year..

...and the CL?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by ucsquare(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
olagbola45:

7 local trophies your best coach dream to have won to boost dia c.v pep is unreal don't doubt him dude is greater dan your ferguson bring me ferguson plus mourinho and klopp stat and let me show you pep stat unreal as a coach and a player

argue with me wen you bring it out....tell your best coach to match him first den we can argue

D bald man is unreal....best coach I ever known...Your team will b rolling on d ground to beg him for him to sign for your club you as a person will n happy if your club is link with him

y will you b happy cos you about to get d unreal man...d best coach ever to grace d pitch of football

bring on d stat and let see

All these wailing ontop the bald fraud.. for your info man city won the league on two different occasions b4 appointing the bald fraud, they also got to the semi finals of the UCL also b4 the bald fraud, and the fraud has been unable to even get them past the quarter final stage in the UCL after inheriting a team that made the semi's the year prior to appointing the fraud, and that's after spending the budget of some countries on transfers...

it's what it is, the bald fraud is a checkbook manager and a local champion..
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Come shut it.... Ferguson, Mourinho, Michels all better than Guardiola

In terms of what? Mention any coach who has achieved more than Pep in age and Length of service as a coach?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by izzou(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
igwefivestar:
I think I support u on this, but u should be careful with ur choice of words when giving ur opinion to avoid condescending to others.

I apologize if you find my comment offensive

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by igwefivestar(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
osazsky:
ok but don't write any team off now, it is too early.
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by TalkYourOwn(m): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jokerman:

Can Guardiola use a team like Porto to win UCL or a team like inter Milan to do so?? With less spending...

However your business though... According to FIFA, Ferguson and Mourinho still ahead of Pep
arguing with someone like you is like pursuing a pig. Face your dirt man, that is where you are most comfortable.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Jokerman(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
osazsky:
gbam

Oga he won 1 in 2015 with Enrique
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Supxel: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
olagbola45:

pep is d best no doubt but cruyff created d tiki taka bet is a student of joan he just upgrade it to his own level

if pep don't win a league 3times in a roll he is not stopping pep will get dis pl again

about champions league a showdown might happen dis year feae pep d mestro of d game

I'm a Liverpool fan & I agree with you 100%... City will dominate the EPL as long as Pep is in England. The guy is good... Truth be told. Last season was Liverpool best shot & they missed it.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Kingosytex(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
MrMou:
How many UCL finals has King Messi entered after Pep left 8 years ago?
You would asked, how many CL finals has fraudiola entered since he left Messi?
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by felaismyhero(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Earthquake1:

Why has Valverde not won Champions league with Messi

And how many leagues has your god Klopp won?
because valverde is an average coach! how many la ligas has diego simeone won? but i rank him in the same level as klopp,guardiola.if klopp had the same career path as guardiola,then maybe he would have won more! klopp started with MAINZ! ; it's like saying guardiola should start with EIBAR!
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Earthquake1:

How many champions league has Simone, Pochettino won, you are ranting like dem dey share champions league like paper?

By the way how many leagues has Klopp won?

Pep have won 7 trophies in the last 3 seasons put some respect to his name

It's hard for people to respect someone they envy. tongue
Re: Liverpool Vs Manchester City: Community Shield (1(4) - (5) 1) On 4th Aug. 2019 by osazsky(m): 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Jokerman:

inter used to be like man u then,inter was not a small clubs,they had great and expensive players like man u then,inter was d giant of Italy and Milan too,when did we start hearing of juve what do u know abt football,football has evolved, football don run leave man u ,inter,Milan and aston villa they are all in d past now,watch how man u fan will win d history premier league throphy hpl next year when d seasons finally comes to an end

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Sevilla :UCL (1 - 2) On 13th March 2018 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 16th August 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.