Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching (32436 Views)

Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Omojuwa Defends Mercy Aigbe And Toke Makinwa Over 'Ambode Bought House' Rumors / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 12, 2019
Ughlee Efiok shocked
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by OyinO: 1:00am On May 13, 2019
wingmanII:
Ugly efiok. How is another woman 's body your business.? Manage your own black nyash

Is there white nyansh? Black is better. Doesn't age or wrinkle prematurely. And the skin can be maintained without expensive, bleaching, skin damaging creams. Stop the hating of Blackness.
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by dapillar: 2:01am On May 13, 2019
Now,that is unbecoming.
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by freemi(m): 3:23am On May 13, 2019
wingmanII:
Ugly efiok. How is another woman 's body your business.? Manage your own black nyash
lols. See m wahala o. N she's serious n concerned. She Shud manage her own black yansh. Lols
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Forreellinc: 4:12am On May 13, 2019
Hmmm if u wan shade person about looks, at least look like a human being
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Yoighaman(m): 10:50am On May 13, 2019
Sometimes I wonder what the essence of getting a big bum at all cost is...to attract men who like to smash from behind or what?
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Ryan03(f): 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
woman wrapper spotted
Woman hater spotted
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by jife(m): 1:55pm On May 13, 2019
Its Toke's choice haters hear this
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by enemyofprogress: 2:18pm On May 13, 2019
Ryan03:
Woman hater spotted
I go wound you o
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Ryan03(f): 2:27pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I go wound you o
tongue
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by enemyofprogress: 2:48pm On May 13, 2019
Ryan03:
tongue
same to you two times tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Ryan03(f): 2:50pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
same to you two times tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by enemyofprogress: 2:53pm On May 13, 2019
Ryan03:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
same to you unountable times tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Ryan03(f): 2:56pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
same to you unountable times tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Sorry, nor vex. My mistake *bows down*
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by enemyofprogress: 2:58pm On May 13, 2019
Ryan03:
Sorry, nor vex. My mistake *bows down*
come here make I take you do ritual
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by Ryan03(f): 3:08pm On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
come here make I take you do ritual
Enemyofprogress leave me alone, i cast and bind you *speaking in tongues*
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by seangy4konji: 4:53pm On May 13, 2019
na u deh act ignorant...which fat u see for her body before weh dem fit exytact put for yanshabi dem deh remove bone grind and mix with oyel inseert for yansh?She will be be looking so ugly in the next 5- ten years unless she keeps up with the surgery depreciating her life and general quality.we shal all see when age takes over.
beautyoftheLord:
None of my business but it is called a Brazilian butt lift surgery. BBL is a fat grafting procedure that improves the fullness and shape of the buttocks using your own fat. It is not a silicone implant. Before we display our ignorance let us do a little research first. The Efiok lady in question lives in the UK and na she wey mumu pass.
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by beautyoftheLord: 5:45pm On May 13, 2019
seangy4konji:
na u deh act ignorant...which fat u see for her body before weh dem fit exytact put for yanshabi dem deh remove bone grind and mix with oyel inseert for yansh?She will be be looking so ugly in the next 5- ten years unless she keeps up with the surgery depreciating her life and general quality.we shal all see when age takes over.

If it so interests you please watch videos of fat grafting. Even women skinnier than her have some level of fat to be grafted. If you have data to be on nairaland displaying your stupidity, then I suggest you use it wisely. Go to YouTube and watch videos, educate yourself. Its not all about holding an andriod phone, hiding behind a faceless forum and feeling among. You can learn a thing or two about advanced medicine. Let me help you a bit- grandville medical and laser or lekki hill plastic surgery are both in Lagos. Go there, meet the doctors and ask for some measure of education. We need more intelligent nigerians. Dare to be one of them. If you are a graduate, dont be an educated illiterate. It is embarrassing. SMH!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by seangy4konji: 6:51pm On May 13, 2019
Professor...what ever she likes she can inject into her ass its not mine...You dont need to tell me about lekki hill plastic surgery..fact remains
that inferiority complex will kill her as she would continuw to keep up with the surgery...the yansh keeps going bigger every day due to more surgery right?abi as u ass little fat?the yansh will automaticcaly start getting bigger and hips wider...Kwantinue..even with the disfigured hips and waist...she is still fugly so u can be an ambassador for her and dem dem...ur cup of origin.
beautyoftheLord:

If it so interests you please watch videos of fat grafting. Even women skinnier than her have some level of fat to be grafted. If you have data to be on nairaland displaying your stupidity, then I suggest you use it wisely. Go to YouTube and watch videos, educate yourself. Its not all about holding an andriod phone, hiding behind a faceless forum and feeling among. You can learn a thing or two about advanced medicine. Let me help you a bit- grandville medical and laser or lekki hill plastic surgery are both in Lagos. Go there, meet the doctors and ask for some measure of education. We need more intelligent nigerians. Dare to be one of them. If you are a graduate, dont be an educated illiterate. It is embarrassing. SMH!!!!!!!!
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by beautyoftheLord: 7:58pm On May 13, 2019
seangy4konji:
Professor...what ever she likes she can inject into her ass its not mine...You dont need to tell me about lekki hill plastic surgery..fact remains
that inferiority complex will kill her as she would continuw to keep up with the surgery...the yansh keeps going bigger every day due to more surgery right?abi as u ass little fat?the yansh will automaticcaly start getting bigger and hips wider...Kwantinue..even with the disfigured hips and waist...she is still fugly so u can be an ambassador for her and dem dem...ur cup of origin.

But it is none of our business.......her life, her money, her ass, her body being disfigured, her inferiority complex. Between me and you? None of our business.
Re: Egor Efiok Shades Toke Makinwa Over Her Plastic Surgery Ass And Bleaching by seangy4konji: 8:30pm On May 13, 2019
beautyoftheLord:

But it is none of our business.......her life, her money, her ass, her body being disfigured, her inferiority complex. Between me and you? None of our business.
ugly stillz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vote For Tiwa Savage, She's The Hardest Working Woman I've Known - Wizkid / P Square - Why We Bought Private Jet / The Letter Basketmouth And His Wife Got From Their Children (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.