Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! (946 Views)

Topic-Based [Following] & New Topic Bugfix (New Nairaland Update) / The New Nairaland: Are You Staying Or Leaving? / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by chivaley(f): 4:25pm On May 03, 2007
hello people. just joined nairaland and i have to tell y'all out there, this forum is tha bomb. its such fun! tends to keep me distracted smtms. and nairalanders seem to show a lot of love so i'm hoping to get some of i too so hey! show me love people! grin grin grin
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 03, 2007
sup gal.i really wanna hook with a hot nairaland chick for some somsome.

Just tryin to say welcome to nairaland and enjoy

want a pal?

im me on yahoo
email is geezboy@gmail.com

will send u my yahoo.

bye bye
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by jgirl3: 8:34pm On May 03, 2007
Hey girl! welcome. I'm sure you're gonna have so much fun. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by naijadiva2(f): 9:35pm On May 03, 2007
sup girl.i really want to hook with a hot nairaland chick for some somsome.

Just tryin to say welcome to nairaland and enjoy

want a pal?

im me on yahoo
email is geezboy@gmail.com

will send u my yahoo.

bye bye

the girl barely joined and you already want to hook up with her.

Well anyways, welcome to Nairaland. hope you enjoy it and be aware of the strange ones on this site. (like the one two posts up. lol)
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by femi6(m): 10:16pm On May 03, 2007
whadup girl

sure thing girl nairaland is fun and crazy grin

welcome onboard cheesy

have fun smiley
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by chivaley(f): 8:53am On May 04, 2007
thanks people 4 making me feel welcome. and thanks for all the offers of friendship. i know i said it earlier but i can't seem to get tired of sayin it. THIS FORUM SURE ROCKS!: cheesy
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by Dvah(f): 10:58am On May 04, 2007
wassap gurl? cheesy
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 04, 2007
@naija_diva
what is your own?am also a new nairalander though have been reading posts here for a longtime but just wanna make a new friend thats all.

Anyway newest gal,welcome to nairaland. u can i gnore my earlier message.just tryin to say hello.have fun and enjoy nairaland.

ONE LOVE
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by busygirl(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2007
Lots of hugs and kisses from me to you. You're welcome dear kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by mrmayor(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2007
Welcome to Nairaland and enjoy the ride.
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by kachikapor(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2007
yeah, yu sure got it right when yu said the site rocks. and from the kind of pple who have replied yah, yu should be ready for a jolly good ride.

so sit back, relax and get typing.

yu're welcome, or like my homeboy Douzy'll say, you're comewel. grin
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by krs2(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2007
Hi Chivaley, you 're welcome to our home,have a rollicking fun time on Nairaland.
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by laredo05(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2007
Welcome to nairaland the home of Edutainment where you can have all the fun and yet stay informed about the current things happening around you.need a pal you could IM me on larrykoko@yahoo.com,am the real koko master. wink smiley cool
Re: Show A New Nairaland Chick Some Love! by chiegemba(f): 5:17am On May 18, 2007
hey girl, you're very much welcomed,    cheesy cheesy. "Heads Up" hope u have some -{Headache Pills; panadol extra or advil} wink because u sure would need some after laughin so hard from some posts being posted on some topics grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chat? / How Do I Create Polls In Nairaland, I Need Help Urgently / Speed Up Your Dial Up Internet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.