Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,768 members, 7,844,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Was Born To Be Wild- Lorraine Lionheart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Born To Be Wild- Lorraine Lionheart (2407 Views)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Lorraine Lionheart: Abuja Vs Lagos - The Difference By Botswana Singer / Lorraine Lionheart: I Like People Who DM & Say, “You Have A Big Ass” (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Born To Be Wild- Lorraine Lionheart by splendid22(m): 6:07pm On May 12, 2019
UK-based Botswana artiste, Lorraine Lionheart who is preparing to unveil her album, ‘Not for free’ has declared that she was born to be wild.

The talented singer known for her sex education podcast ‘Tasso’ and also for sharing provocative pictures on her Instagram page wrote:” SO, BASICALLY MY BUTT IS AN UPSIDE DOWN HEART! Maybe that’s why I am Lionheart. Lion because you really shouldn’t be planning to domesticate me. It’s not a good idea. I was born to be wild. Heart because of my gorgeous heart shaped behind. So Lionheart kinda sums me up well right”.

In a chat with TheNewsGuru, the sonorous acknowledged that she flaunts her hips at every given opportunity.

“They reckon a woman’s best curve is her smile, but nah, my hips definitely give my smile a run for its money. I flaunt them at every opportunity, shamelessly and unapologetically

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/i-born-wild-lorraine-lionheart/

(1) (Reply)

Photos/video Of Naira Marley's Mother In Court As Her Son Is Taken To Prison / Bbnaija 2019 – Video Vixen, Mercy And Gedoni Sparks Off New Romance In The House / Stefflon Don And Burna Boy All Loved Up At His Birthday Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.