Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,779 members, 7,955,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr (3470 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / FG Saves N500b From Looters / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by yusufu16: 6:09pm On May 12, 2019
Nigeria is finished. Listen to the conversation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ssBqWIIqk

1 Like

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by muykem: 6:11pm On May 12, 2019
They want to bring this man down las las

3 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by zoedew: 6:16pm On May 12, 2019
Really? Why was this not out before the renewal of his tenure?

2 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Chubhie: 6:17pm On May 12, 2019
What did I just listen to I think naira Marley would do a better job with his economics of money circulation than these people.

CBN governor screaming as if he's on top woman

2 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 12, 2019
Funny
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by DauraIsAGoal: 6:26pm On May 12, 2019
Very real. When it comes to corruption, you find Nigerians of all tribes and religions putting their heads together...

8 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by VisioDirect: 6:27pm On May 12, 2019
embarassed cry

Very unlikely that Nigeria can be a better place, the future of the country has been mortgaged by selected few.

I just have to keep thanking God for making me and family escape that disaster of a country.

4 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:27pm On May 12, 2019
It's unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by EazyMoh(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2019
Eleyin gidi gan!
How I wish it was PT that was investigating this.
I believe it's true though.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by mekaboy(m): 6:32pm On May 12, 2019
Where did they say they stole money? They are simply trying to cover up the failure of this administration. They don't want Nigerians to know how bad things have gotten under the visionless administration.

Thats why he was reelected to keep covering up.

7 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by hammerFC: 6:34pm On May 12, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE VERY GOOD ACTORS, SEE DEM ACTING SURPRISE?

A MAN THAT APPLAUD ABACHA, DISPLACED UR DEMOCRACY AND WAS AN IRON FISTED DICTATOR, U OPEN EYE TO ELECT.

LET THEM DIVIDE THE COUNTRY BIKO....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 12, 2019
Let's know if Buhari will know the technology that was used in this.

But I don't believe the audio sef
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by hammerFC: 6:36pm On May 12, 2019
SEE CBN GOV BE LIKE HOUSE BOY.

Y WILL BUHARI NOT REAPPOINT HIM.

NIGERIANS ARE THE MOST STUPID PEOPLE AND TO BE A NIGERIAN IS A CURSE.

BRITISH CREATED A COUNTRY WITH THEIR FAVORITE HATE WORD FOR BLACKS, WHICH IS NIGGA AND ALSO AN ABBREVIATION FOR NIGERIA.(NIGGA AREA)

2 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by nzeobi(m): 6:40pm On May 12, 2019
gone are the days when competent people without blemish are appointed into positions.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 12, 2019
Yam eater spotted
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by NobleAngell(f): 6:46pm On May 12, 2019
If this is true, then Buhari is a hypocritical dictator who will live to pay for whatever wrong step he takes to further drive this country to destruction.

But if it isn't true, then i believe people just wanna bring this man down following the extension of his tenure.

5 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by mycar: 6:51pm On May 12, 2019
mekaboy:
Where did they say they stole money? They are simply trying to cover up the failure of this administration. They don't want Nigerians to know how bad things have gotten under the visionless administration.

That a why he was reelected to keep covering up.
This is more like it.

5 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by hammerFC: 6:54pm On May 12, 2019
mekaboy:

That a why he was reelected to keep covering up.

Dont waste your time explaining anything to this people.

Leave them to do damage country, whilst funds meant for construction of roads, airport, hospital and university etc are stolen.

Nigerians dont need basic amenities.

4 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by chydozane(m): 6:59pm On May 12, 2019
Bye bye Emefele
las las na one Aboki na in go replace you

2 Likes

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by madmohamed(m): 7:10pm On May 12, 2019
Chubhie:
What did I just listen to I think naira Marley would do a better job with his economics of money circulation than these people.

CBN governor screaming as if he's on top woman
our oil money where is dokubo u can see hem kn .igbo want our oil money coward Niger Delta people
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by BuhariAdvocate: 7:18pm On May 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
It's unfortunate
its unfortunate for you to believe this in fact I think you will condemn the doctored voice the opposition made in order to ridicule the man.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Hector09(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2019
Tell me any nigerians thats holding a public office thats a saint. E thr y start frm school politics to church
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Amuocha: 7:30pm On May 12, 2019
OMO governor grin
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by dadebayo1(m): 7:34pm On May 12, 2019
Wow grin
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by SarkinYarki: 7:37pm On May 12, 2019
chei
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by aolawale025: 7:37pm On May 12, 2019
More likely a set up

1 Like

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by engineerboat(m): 7:46pm On May 12, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
It's unfortunate

I'm suspecting something.

Emefiele will be given Onnoghen treatment and s northerner Appointed to replace him after may 29

1 Like

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by engineerboat(m): 7:48pm On May 12, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
its unfortunate for you to believe this in fact I think you will condemn the doctored voice the opposition made in order to ridicule the man.

For this Your APC govament.

Onnoghen treat await emefiele

Mark this thread
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 12, 2019
This is a lie. PDP propaganda.

Everyone in Buhari's cabinet is a Saint.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by obailala(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2019
Hmmm... listened to the recording but not sure I understand what the duscussion was all about. CBN gov sounds extremely worried over how for what he termed 'shareholder funds' hit a deficit for the first time in history. The guys seem to be playing about with figures to see how they can make up for a deficit. Not clear what the discussion was really all about, so waiting till tomorrow to hear the full gist.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 12, 2019
[center][/center]
Some people would be so stupid not to even believe the tape, does it sound staged? You can feel the reality in the expressions, not everything needs the eye to be made fact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Inaugurates Committee On Repositioning Service Delivery / TVC Host Morayo Afolabi-brown Under Fire After Coming Out As Tinubu's Strategist / "INEC Under Fire: USA Demands Proof Of Transparency In Election Results(video)"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.