Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr (3469 Views)

N500b COVID-19 Fund: Senate Bars Journalists From Nat. Assembly(Photos) / FG Saves N500b From Looters / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2019
engineerboat:

I'm suspecting something.

Emefiele will be given Onnoghen treatment and s northerner Appointed to replace him after may 29
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by RichBoy247: 8:10pm On May 12, 2019
mekaboy:
Where did they say they stole money? They are simply trying to cover up the failure of this administration. They don't want Nigerians to know how bad things have gotten under the visionless administration.

Thats why he was reelected to keep covering up.

Because your brother Godwin Emefiele is the thief caught stealing meat from the soup, you want to cover him up. Emefiele is going, start counting days.

1 Like

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by MorufuAtanda: 8:11pm On May 12, 2019
Chei, if the CBN governor can be groaning this painfully about serious financial damage that they can't manage and even trying to cook the books then, I think it's time to change all my naira to dollar, something big is hitting the economy soon. It doesn't look good at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by MorufuAtanda: 8:16pm On May 12, 2019
RichBoy247:

Because your brother Godwin Emefiele is the thief caught stealing meat from the soup, you want to cover him up. Emefiele is going, start counting days.

If you listened to that tape, you should even be thankful that Emefiele is developing grey hairs about the impeding doom in the financial sector. The next abokii coming on board wouldn't care, he wouldn't give a damn, Abokkis always feel the have exclusive right to destroy national assets or watch things go bad and yet still retain their position and sleep well at night because they have enough zombies to keep them in power. A southerner doesn't have such luxury.
Use to skull if you have one.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by Ferdinandu(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2019
Nonsense audio. If Farouk Lawan and Gandollar can deny video, what is this almost inaudible audio. In Shaggy's voice
"It wasn't me" Simple
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by RichBoy247: 8:17pm On May 12, 2019
hammerFC:
NIGERIANS ARE VERY GOOD ACTORS, SEE DEM ACTING SURPRISE?

A MAN THAT APPLAUD ABACHA, DISPLACED UR DEMOCRACY AND WAS AN IRON FISTED DICTATOR, U OPEN EYE TO ELECT.

LET THEM DIVIDE THE COUNTRY BIKO....

You have been crying since 2015, you will still weep till 2023. Come 2023, we will humiliate and disgrace you once again but you will cry no more because the tears in your eyes would have been exhausted.

We are still teaching you POL 102: Politics Without Bitterness and Hatred.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by fyneguy: 8:25pm On May 12, 2019
zoedew:
Really? Why was this not out before the renewal of his tenure?

Someone must have been extorting him with this. He probably did not settle him before his re-nomination by President. He went for his jugular.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by hammerFC: 8:37pm On May 12, 2019
[s]
RichBoy247:

You have been crying since 2015, you will still weep till 2023. Come 2023, we will humiliate and disgrace you once again but you will cry no more because the tears in your eyes would have been exhausted.

We are still teaching you POL 102: Politics Without Bitterness and Hatred.
[/s]

U are a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by SarkinYarki: 8:55pm On May 12, 2019
mekaboy:
Where did they say they stole money? They are simply trying to cover up the failure of this administration. They don't want Nigerians to know how bad things have gotten under the visionless administration.

Thats why he was reelected to keep covering up.

You are right , it's so bad that in the first time in Nigeria history CBN SHF is in the negative according to the story
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by SarkinYarki: 8:56pm On May 12, 2019
I was right the CBN has been cooking fake books to hide how bad things are
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by chiedozie198100: 8:57pm On May 12, 2019
can u imagine emefiele with all his wealth of knowledge n pedigree as a banker has decided to swim with swines in the name of serving under a demented fool like buhari.

i felt very funny when he was reappointed. i knew he must be doing some very shameful work for this govt.

see where it has landed him. they were busy taping his voice without his consent i suppose.

what a shame.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by PFRB: 9:03pm On May 12, 2019
There is nothing in that conversation that supports the topic of this thread. In fact from this conversation, it is not possible to know the issue being discussed.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by masseratti: 10:04pm On May 12, 2019
Seriously my children cannot be part of this country anymore, my generation unborn will swear for me if I don't migrate to a better clime, if and when the country is better they can always come back, for now, no hope, what the hell did i just listen to, not just emeifiele, there was a Yoruba man and a hausa man voice that can be verified, it will b an herculean task to fake the other people's voice in my opinion, and that was the cbn governor's voice, from my experience all banks head are shaddy, infact anything government head are shaddy.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by masseratti: 10:05pm On May 12, 2019
PFRB:
There is nothing in that conversation that supports the topic of this thread. In fact from this conversation, it is not possible to know the issue being discussed.
I agree with you, but why are they trying to move funds into safety accounts? And what's shareholders fund in cbn?
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by sapientia(m): 10:41pm On May 12, 2019
Will come back and listen after its verified.

Don't need any heartache over what may not be true.

I even regret reading people's comment here.

It made me more afraid.

Failed country.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by mekaboy(m): 12:31am On May 13, 2019
RichBoy247:

He will steal and be worried how to cover up? People at that level already know how to cover up. Use your sense.
Re: Cbn Governor Caught On Tape Discussing How To Cover Up N500b They Stole - Sr by IkpuMmadu: 1:37am On May 13, 2019
The CBN man made a call to Arowesegbe or something and the dude at the other hand isn't coherent and he blab and sounded cowardly and he called Adamu and Ukeje ....why are some folks cowardly ?

Yes it is wrong what they did and the most terrible person is the person that recorded this ! That is why critical business deals you use VOIP I prefer Google duo to make calls though I am not in any dubious deals but it is encrypted

You can't trust anybody ....I don't want to say those are notable for betrayal but you know what it it's... Emefiele can't record himself

Some people shaaaaaa if u call names now ! It was be a tribal war

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Inaugurates Committee On Repositioning Service Delivery / Obaseki Just Appointed Lucky Igbinedion As An Adviser! / How IPOB Killed Labor Party Candidate Obiora Agbasimalo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.