Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off (47806 Views)

Roman Goddess And Yung6ix Spotted At A Strip Club (Photos) / Akpororo Finally Addresses The Nasty Comment Made By Yung6ix's DJ About His Wife / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by mkrest(m): 8:05am On May 13, 2019
Kingosytex:
six is one of 9ja's greatest rappers, his creativity, wordplays and punchlines are second to none.

it baffles me that six is grossly underated in this country.

anyway, say no to cultism, it kills!!

abeg can anyone refer me one of his dope rap tracks
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by naturefellow(m): 8:41am On May 13, 2019
Booyakasha:
Everyone reading this is going to be a millionaire.
you're a nerd?
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Nobody: 9:03am On May 13, 2019
How can you jump to conclusions...this post by this blogger is misleading, why connecting his attending a convention to his attack, he might have had a bad encounter with them...these bloggers need to be checked.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:25am On May 13, 2019
tfash96:
most of them or all of them

thanks for quoting me with what I was afraid to type. ..

I hail u, bro.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Rotimi47: 9:40am On May 13, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
NO, what happened to Damoshe is what may likely happen to that dumbhead, Zlatan!
Damoshe death was bad news then though news have it that 3 members from the frat that killed Damoshe got smoked but that couldn't bring Damoshe back.

Morale; Cultism is bad but Jesus Christ is good for everyone.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by tfash96(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

thanks for quoting me with what I was afraid to type. ..

I hail u, bro.
u are welcome

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by justianoo(m): 11:59am On May 13, 2019
Pubichairs:
lol

join big boys club like kizz Daniel, echo rugged awumen..he still de join children's cult baggars and and all that
Shey Kiss cap you say h be nyben ni? na only HL dey cap like this.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Luke147: 2:28pm On May 13, 2019
NBM Na black market, Any How u want we go sell am fo u. Sorry bro.
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Kingosytex(m): 3:07pm On May 13, 2019
Afonja007:
awon indomie and lacesera generation ,somebody was attacked on his way and your here talking how his the best rapper angry angry angryno wonder your dey always repeat your class for ijora comprehensive secondary school angry

you are a typical "itiboribo", your level of comprehension is far below in nairaland's comprehension hierarchy. you are a big disgrace...if i call u a fool now, they mods will ban me. you better face front...anu ofia!!
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Kingosytex(m): 3:09pm On May 13, 2019
mkrest:

abeg can anyone refer me one of his dope rap tracks

first class ft percy
before i go broke ft olamide
this year
again
plenty money
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Afonja007: 8:18pm On May 13, 2019
Kingosytex:

you are a typical "itiboribo", your level of comprehension is far below in nairaland's comprehension hierarchy. you are a big disgrace...if i call u a fool now, they mods will ban me. you better face front...anu ofia!!
by 1:a.m tomorrow morning you feel one kind of sensation in your left eye and your right boobs, when you poo ten times know am the one doing it,let me set example with you so your likes will learn in a hard way,so you think you can insult anyone as you like ?
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Kingosytex(m): 10:43pm On May 13, 2019
Afonja007:
by 1:a.m tomorrow morning you feel one kind of sensation in your left eye and your right boobs, when you poo ten times know am the one doing it,let me set example with you so your likes will learn in a hard way,so you think you can insult anyone as you like ?

try it and join ur god forsaken ancestors. am greater than u and ur gods combined...anu ofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Afonja007: 3:20am On May 14, 2019
Kingosytex:

try it and join ur god forsaken ancestors. am greater than u and ur gods combined...anu ofia
now your calling your ancestors to come and help you? when your running your mouth like water tap you didn't remember your ancestors ooh,now bring your aji otu and your aji ike so I can use it to pacify my ogbakubalu anger if not don't blame me when ogbakubalu pay you a visit
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Haemophilia: 5:33pm On May 20, 2019
airmark:
@ Haemophilia, check your email

Pls check your mail
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Haemophilia: 8:16pm On May 28, 2019
airmark:

Pls check your mail
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Haemophilia: 8:16am On Jun 07, 2019
airmark:

You got mailed. Pls check
Re: Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off by Haemophilia: 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
airmark:

kindly check ur mail bros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regin Daniels & Husband, Ned Nwoko Have Breakfast With Family Members / Bobrisky Cautions A Man Harassing Him At Hilton Hotel In Abuja / Chioma Ella: Kate Henshaw Scratches Lady's Car, Apologizes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.