|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,989,609 members, 7,278,319 topics. Date: Friday, 27 January 2023 at 12:19 AM
|Operations Manager Vacancy At Mymedicalbank Ltd by TheSage1: 9:06pm On May 12, 2019|
Operations Manager Vacancy!
MyMedicalBank is a health information management company with a passion to revolutionise access to health information in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Operations Manager to help us expand our clientele and increase our revenue. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to drive the business to the next level.
1. Lead on expanding the company’s clientele
2. Lead on increasing the company’s revenue
3. Work closely with management to formulate overall strategy, convert opportunities, improve revenue, support staff development, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization's image and meet overall growth objectives.
Lagos, Nigeria with additional requirement for remote working
Negotiable depending on experience
A. Office & business management
1. Plan and coordinate overall business activities including day-to-day operations, management meetings, third party engagements and office management.
2. Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, lost opportunities etc.)
3. Develop a growth strategy focused on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
4. Set up policies and processes.
5. Prepare business documents and communications ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guideline
6. Lead in preparing regular reports for management.
7. Ensure adequate security, preservation and storage of company’s resources - inventory, documents, files, media etc.
8. Maintain quality control of company’s procedures, processes and resources monitoring same through regular audit, survey and evaluation.
1. Plan and oversee new online and offline marketing initiatives
2. Take the lead in promoting the company’s products and services through pitches, exhibitions and digital marketing.
3. Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings.
4. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
5. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
6. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s management team.
1. Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
2. Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
3. Procure resources
D. Staff management
1. Oversee recruitment, training and appraisal of new employees.
2. Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally.
3. Participate in mobilising health professionals to join the team and engaging in company’s activities.
4. Coordinate the activities of the MyMedicalBank team - following them up with regard to ongoing tasks, obtain reports from them and offer assistance where required
5. Engage and negotiate with vendors, contractors and suppliers on behalf of the company.
6. Deliver training services on company’s products to customers and team members
7. Perform other duties that may be assigned by the CEO.
8. Act as a cover for members of the management team or office team when occasion demands.
1. Minimum of 2 years proven working experience in business management role.
2. Good knowledge of business process and functions (i.e. marketing, finance, HR, operations etc.)
3. Outstanding organizational, leadership and planning skills.
4. Strong analytical ability.
5. Excellent presentational, written and oral communication skills.
6. Problem-solving aptitude.
7. Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint), CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zendesk, HubSpot) and collaborative software (e.g. Dropbox, GoToMeeting, Slack, Basecamp, Google Drive)
8. Market knowledge particularly of health and ICT sectors
9. Excellent track record in sales, marketing and negotiation.
10. Degree in Business Management or relevant field, MBA or Master’s degree is an added.
Send CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
NB: get acquainted with our services @
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58