|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,969,273 members, 7,207,765 topics. Date: Friday, 09 December 2022 at 10:38 AM
|Customer Relationship Officer Vacancy At Mymedicalbank Ltd by TheSage1: 9:18pm On May 12, 2019|
Customer Relationship Officer (CRO) Vacancy!
MyMedicalBank is a health information management company with a passion to revolutionise access to health information in Nigeria and across Africa.
We are currently seeking an ambitious and energetic Customer Relationship Officer to help us expand our clientele and increase our revenue. You will be the face of the company and will have the dedication to drive the business to the next level.
1. Be the principal contact point for customer support online and offline.
2. Build and maintain relationships with customers, clients and key personnel within third party organisations.
Lagos, Nigeria with additional requirement for remote working
Negotiable depending on experience
A. Customer engagement
1. Respond to customer questions and confirm customer orders.
2. Generate sales leads through promoting the company’s products and offers to customers.
3. Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through interactive communications and attending meetings with them.
4. Achieve customer relationship targets and KPI’s as set by management.
5. Escalate and resolve customer complaints
6. Engage with MyMedicalBank’s site visitors to encourage habitual visits to the site and responding promptly to their comments and queries.
7. Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
B. Team work
1. Work closely with the Operations Manager and Digital Marketer to undertake marketing and customer conversion activities.
2. Alert the marketing team to opportunities and leads for further sales within key clients and follow up on progress.
3. Liaise with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
C. Business performance monitoring
1. Carry out customer satisfaction surveys and reviews.
2. Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flag potential issues.
3. Update the Customer Relationship Management system and ensure account managers are aware of changes within customers.
4. Create regular reports for management and update internal databases.
5. Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
D. General office duties
1. Perform administrative duties, including but not limited to mailing and filing correspondence, placing orders and answering calls.
2. Type correspondence, meeting notes, forms and other documents and edit them for accuracy.
3. Support with organising company events internally or externally when necessary.
4. Man the reception.
5. Perform other duties that may be assigned by the CEO.
1. Proven customer support experience
2. Experience with meeting set targets in business settings
3. Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
4. Customer orientation and ability to respond to different types of characters
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills
6. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
7. Hands on business experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and business collaboration and social media platforms tools including Dropbox, WeShare, WhatsApp, Skype, Google drive, LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
To apply, do not send in your CV but complete the application form in this location:
Only the most qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
NB: get acquainted with our services @
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40