Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management (35121 Views)

SARS Slaps Female Corper In Anambra While Conducting Illegal Search Operation / Pastors Austin Emmanuel & Peter Davies Arrested For Raping Corper In Rivers / Man Loses Savings Few Weeks After Lambasting Alibaba For Criticizing Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Nobody: 8:51am On May 13, 2019
Rottymil:

Another hate speech. I Mercy for you. nnamani no talk reach this one
Madonna na nonsense useless stupid rubish school I bet you Dem never know say people wen graduate from that school de vex.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by YoungG12(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2019
this is nigeria, citizen are dis-allow of freedom of speech again!!
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by bionixs: 8:53am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Am I the only one finding it hard to detect his offense? I thought we have freedom of speech in this country shocked
yes we do but freedom after the speech is what we don't have.

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Prudent200: 8:55am On May 13, 2019
Albert0011:
Madonna university aka glorified secondary.
it was this same useless university they told my friend to use his bare hands to pack poo as a means of punishment.
I think its right time that father Edeh needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget in his life.
sir did he really did it??

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Nobody: 9:00am On May 13, 2019
If this is true, it is appalling, this is oppression, why are you guys not taking it up?

This is really sad.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2019
andysmith123:
then where is our freedom of speech?
I think one Army general under this government says your freedom of speech end where others begin.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Albert0011(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2019
Prudent200:
sir did he really did it??
He didn't do it again sha
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Barryseal: 9:21am On May 13, 2019
akosh005:
No immunity even him dey serve the country. They suppose wait make him finish NYSC
It's bewildering. Really
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by coolcentbigman(m): 9:36am On May 13, 2019
clive2u:
Same way a frnd of mine stayed a year in prison cos a girl and the mum accused him of impregnating the girl. Poor boy didnt have money nor a lawyer. Nigeria aint just fvcked up but lawlessly fvcked.
I dont like the madonna school one bit. I hope father E** wont arrest me for saying that

I don't understand your claim, did the school or the girl's parent arrested the boy for impregnating the girl? Pls everyone against the school should do proper research and find out the main reason why the school have arrested him because i believe this is not the full story. I don curse buhari administration tire for both nairaland and facebook who don arrest me, what i know for sure is madonna uni... is a very disciplined school and that's why most people dislikes the school and their rules are like military rules so they don't condo nuisance and irresponsible behaviours.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by justindaking(m): 9:51am On May 13, 2019
U don finish school.... Wetin still concern u...When ur uncles feature other uncles from other communities for ur sake.... My brother there is nothing u can do....see how village people play ps2 for ur head...all the same I really feel for him...this country is messed to the call...
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by 1stdammy: 9:52am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Am I the only one finding it hard to detect his offense? I thought we have freedom of speech in this country shocked
Well, freedom before and after speech is not guaranteed after all.....

1 Like

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by ikemesit4477: 10:00am On May 13, 2019
Albert0011:
Madonna university aka glorified secondary school.
it was this same useless university they told my friend to use his bare hands to pack poo as a means of punishment.
I think its right time that father Edeh needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget in his life.
pack poo with his bare hands This is serious!
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by wink2015(m): 10:05am On May 13, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
He was charged for "Cho Cho Cho Cho cho"

MR CHO CHO CHO CHO EXPLAIN VERY CLEARLY WHAT HE WAS CHARGED FOR BEFORE YOU COME TO NAIRALAND TO BE MAKING YOUR CHO CHO !
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Chidonc(m): 10:07am On May 13, 2019
clive2u:
Same way a frnd of mine stayed a year in prison cos a girl and the mum accused him of impregnating the girl. Poor boy didnt have money nor a lawyer. Nigeria aint just fvcked up but lawlessly fvcked.
I dnt like the madonna school one bit. I hope father E** wont arrest me for saying that
did he do it ����, this a minor case, is the girl a teenager, give us full details
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Rolings: 10:21am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Free speech is free until they become libelous, he has accused let him prove or the University can sue him for libel...... You don't just accuse people or institution anyhow because of free speech without being able to back up your claim

Not supporting the school or the corper......just saying
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by clive2u(m): 10:33am On May 13, 2019
Chidonc:

did he do it ����, this a minor case, is the girl a teenager, give us full details
he did it actually bt the girl was an adult, bt aint there sopos to b viable proof first before prosecution?
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by jimcaddy(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2019
These Private Universities and their management think they are thin gods where you dare not express any opinion about them. Why imprison your own alumnus just because he criticised you? Shameful...
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by clive2u(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I don't understand your claim, did the school or the girl's parent arrested the boy for impregnating the girl? Pls everyone against the school should do proper research and find out the main reason why the school have arrested him because i believe this is not the full story. I don curse buhari administration tire for both nairaland and facebook who don arrest me, what i know for sure is madonna uni... is a very disciplined school and that's why most people dislikes the school and their rules are like military rules so they don't condo nuisance and irresponsible behaviours.
i didnt say its the sch that got him arrested or the girl was in the sch o. Am jst using an instance to just how the country's legal system workd against d dude o. I no dey dia o
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by coolcentbigman(m): 11:03am On May 13, 2019
clive2u:
i didnt say its the sch that got him arrested or the girl was in the sch o. Am jst using an instance to just how the country's legal system workd against d dude o. I no dey dia o
OK i got your point now bro.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by marshmonii: 11:18am On May 13, 2019
[quote author=Albert0011 post=78345078]Madonna university aka glorified secondary school.
I think its right time that father Edeh needs to be taught a lesson he will never forget in his life.[/quote That bastard Ede...who dash him father, his an idiot fool, NUC should revoke his license, how on earth does that kind of school even operate in Nigeria
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by naijapikin04(m): 11:32am On May 13, 2019
Youth Corps Member Allegedly Imprisoned For Criticizing University Management

DETAILS>>
https://nextedition.com.ng/2019/05/13/youth-corps-member-allegedly-imprisoned-for-criticizing-university-management/

Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Bizzyliss(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2019
Military shud kuku take over. Democracy is dead
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by aniyphil: 11:45am On May 13, 2019
johnchins:
What a country!

Yes we do . . ."freedom of speech is guaranteed" . . .but "freedom after speech" ? . . .you are on your own o !
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Chirowman(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2019
this is the reason things are going wrong in this country no room for critics,freedom of speech has been caged and whatever you say will land you in prison.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by macfish101(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2019
Buhari has taught all of us how to misuse power and trample on rights of people. I don't blame them. Continue ���
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by mechanics(m): 2:54pm On May 13, 2019
This picture has been on the media since na, i thought he has been released.
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by luluosas(m): 3:04pm On May 13, 2019
The school management are really dungs. No harm in the post jor
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:10pm On May 13, 2019
Albert0011:
At the school toilet hostel nah.

They poo without flushing at Madonna?
Or they poo on the floor in their toilet?
Re: Chijioke Nnamani: Corper In Prison For Criticizing Madonna University Management by Chidonc(m): 5:20pm On May 13, 2019
clive2u:
he did it actually bt the girl was an adult, bt aint there sopos to b viable proof first before prosecution?
if she is an adult they have no case in court, they played his ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / Nigerian Arrested At Thai Airport After Swallowing 69 Packages Of Drugs (Pics) / Lady Kidnapped & Raped In Enugu, Paid N2m Ransom, 2 Others Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.