Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh (65230 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: Real Face Of Lagbaja Unveiled By Actor On His Birthday / Bobrisky’s Real Face Pictured At Dencia & Blac Chyna's Event / Lasisi Elenu Unveils His Real Face (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 8:51am On May 13, 2019
That's to show you can't change your gender.

bobrisky will always be a male no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Yankiss(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2019
chiomarita:

Well, Bobrisky has again let his fans know that aside the filters, good camera and makeup that he is still a man.

In a new video with his (her) mentor, Tonto Dikeh, Bobrisky was seen without makeup and his real look was so glaring.

See some screenshots below…

Watch video at https://pearlsnews.com/bobrisky-shows-his-real-face-in-a-new-video-with-tonto-dikeh/
Bob can marry Tonto na. They are two eccentrics.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by oluxy(m): 8:53am On May 13, 2019
One thing I'm yet to understand amidst all this flaunting, is his d*ick still intact or it's removed cos ehhhh.... Him n this toto dikeh all d time
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by papaput2(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2019
Next time op try n put graphic no b everyone dey like see things like this abeg
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by backT(m): 8:59am On May 13, 2019
Hope this guy is not knacking Tonto? I don't understand their relationship of late.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by ishawlar: 9:00am On May 13, 2019
The two mumulious mumu
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by obeycian(m): 9:04am On May 13, 2019
Is this guy impotent He no fit tell me say he never straff all these bobRISKY years..
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Jamoozy: 9:07am On May 13, 2019
This Tonto dikeh must be a very lonely woman!
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Adroit144(m): 9:13am On May 13, 2019
tillaman:
you won’t met her
who told you he will not met him(her)
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Sacchi1162(m): 9:18am On May 13, 2019
tillaman:
you won’t met her
Or him
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by FANTASY176(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2019
Okay
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by sharpwriter(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2019
blowjohn:

who else thinks the creature resembles a lion........ U know with the mane..

Lol
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by cardoctor(m): 9:22am On May 13, 2019
Handsome woman.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Babsunclejoe(m): 9:24am On May 13, 2019
The dude is getting tired of his stupidity gradually!
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by TeenDad: 9:31am On May 13, 2019
Blood of Zachariah

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by RZArecta2(m): 9:33am On May 13, 2019
Elvixbeatz:
cry cry cry cry cry Jesus wept .. So dey did dedication for dis 1 in church also ooo
He’s a Muslim
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Jamorezzi: 9:40am On May 13, 2019
Tonto, no dull. Na man dey your back
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by makeitijn: 9:47am On May 13, 2019
Cheiiii blood of orígí... Werin be this .
Guy looks demonic
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by pagorino(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2019
Disgusting. Tuehh undecided

Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by dxpecial(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2019
yeman2012:
who darsh am..
hello which thread is this your picture that has almost 10000 likes I want to view the thread
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Baroba(m): 9:57am On May 13, 2019
Ogbanje
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Gbagbuo247: 10:25am On May 13, 2019
0ppa:
If I ever met Bobrisky...

"If you ever" and you will never.

It is not your portion I cancel it.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by tillaman(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2019
Jacqueline22:

Funny
should I say SHIM?
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by tillaman(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2019
papyskinsy:

u wicked I swear
lol, oya SHIM
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by Bigprick9inches: 10:29am On May 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy the guy just dey lash all these girls upandan.
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by jabor4Naija(m): 10:29am On May 13, 2019
lexy2014:

If that was d only problem, it would have been good. Here's a guy with no job or business, yet he is making money
Dats d crazy part, dat is to tell u dat some of d so called high and mighty r patronising him doing rubbish
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by tillaman(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2019
Slurity:
her or him? now everyone is confused
no am not, she posted it on her gram naw, or make I call am shim
Re: Bobrisky Shows His Real Face In A New Video With Tonto Dikeh by tillaman(m): 10:30am On May 13, 2019
Sacchi1162:

Or him
na shim o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ify Okeke's 17th Birthday Photoshoot Got People Confused / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.