Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score (2879 Views)

Suicide Attempt: YABATECH Student Drinks Sniper / Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Swagzy9: 11:41pm On May 12, 2019
Unbelievable and sad scenes as a twitter user known as Segun with the username @tweetsofshegun after days of threatening to take his life as a result of frustration and failure to get a good score in jamb when people had volunteered to sponsor his education has chosen to take his life by drinking sniper.

Full story and Video here
https://glintztv.com/2019/05/12/twitter-user-segun-drinks-sniper-live-on-twitter-over-low-jamb-score-struggling-for-his-life/

Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by viceddy95(m): 11:44pm On May 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Softboya: 11:57pm On May 12, 2019
Crazy one over here FAM.

Jamb score?? You never even enter uni no wetin you go face there?? Maybe las las dem go still pursue you. You come Dy kill your self early shocked angry sad
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Dashry(f): 12:28am On May 13, 2019
Warisdis?

Who takes selfie with sniper and records himself dying
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Swagzy9: 12:41am On May 13, 2019
Softboya:
Crazy one over here FAM.

Jamb score?? You never even enter uni no wetin you go face there?? Maybe las las dem go still pursue you. You come Dy kill your self early shocked angry sad

I swear
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Swagzy9: 12:43am On May 13, 2019
Dashry:
Warisdis?

Who takes selfie with sniper and records himself dying

If you watch that video, you go dry shake. Hear the song he now put on repeat. embarassed embarassed
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by AkataYeriYeri: 1:47am On May 13, 2019
Swagzy9:

If you watch that video, you go dry shake. Hear the song he now put on repeat. embarassed embarassed
That video breaks my heart man!
Now I can’t sleep embarassed
But I heard he has been taken to the hospital and I think he might survive cos he diluted the sniper with tea or so before he drank it .
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by phemsie(m): 2:02am On May 13, 2019
Abeg u posted the video on Twitter.

Just asking...
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Kingkun69(m): 2:12am On May 13, 2019
Well life goes on smiley
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by urboyAce(m): 2:15am On May 13, 2019
But why! And tears wan drop frm my eye..
I hope he survives.
Mood spoilt cry
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Nobody: 4:13am On May 13, 2019
Evidently this is not just about the jamb score, but the constant pressure and how down casted the society must have made him feel, African Parents are the worst, they place too much emphasis on education which is suppose to be a great thing but they make you feel like your are totally worthless when they compare you to others, well most of us have been there before and like it or not everyone has their limit, well he lucky enough to have Twitter to make the world know about his depressed state, most often others don't even get this chance, I hope he lives though, school is not everyone's way. Find your place in life.

5 Likes

Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by BabyApple(m): 5:04am On May 13, 2019
Why take your life because of jamb.. Jamb of all thing. For his mind he don believe say he can't become anything good in life without that jamb of going to university. Many people failed to acknowledge the fact that your sustenance is not connected to your education. What God just want to see is that you are trying. You dont just sit down somewhere and feel that if God has written a million dollars for you it will just come just by sitting and praying without working. You need to try to work and have faith in Allah and whatever he has written for you will surely come to you but you need to TRY. Now how would he feel when he is being asked why he took his life '' He will Say its because of Jamb ''. You dont have the right to take the life of an animal you are not going to consume not to talk of taking a human being life. All the same i will still say R.i.p incase you are dead but i pray he survive. No reason to take your life base on material things.

1 Like

Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Nobody: 5:17am On May 13, 2019
If ordinary jamb can make you decide to take your life then ...
Because as a man challenges plenty for you. Common jamb you wan die.
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Nobody: 5:53am On May 13, 2019
Why would you kill yourself just because of an IPOB that scored 347, after all, the examination was organized by the AFONJAS....so why.. cry cry??
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:07am On May 13, 2019
Eeya I wish he had seen this post
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by FlyingTOMATOE: 6:09am On May 13, 2019
Failure in utme should be the least problem to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by nwaobitex: 6:32am On May 13, 2019
Terrible
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by lilmarley: 6:34am On May 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by KingLennon(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2019
When people dea write 5 times? Lastly University go still go show you pepper. It was uncalled for, I hope he survives
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by roughneck: 6:51am On May 13, 2019
These kids have it so good these days, when they face the slightest challenges they break. Come and ask us those days, you hardly can see anybody make jamb once.. those of us that had it good made it after three attempts. How many of these kids even join waec result to make a complete one. Our orientation in this country also does not help, we believe going to school guarantees you success and a good life. If he eventually gets into the school, the system might frustrate him to suicide.. worse off is life after school where they so much believe a job is waiting for them out there.. I hope he survives sha..
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by rattlesnake(m): 7:05am On May 13, 2019
Is he dead
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by derahhh(m): 7:31am On May 13, 2019
I believe it's a Stunt....else after drinking who posted the video on Twitter?The dying chap?

1 Like

Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Nobody: 8:21am On May 13, 2019
Stupid fool people have seen worse, I know of a guy after spending 12 years studying Pharmarcy during clearance he was called back to face disciplinary action for malpractice and was rusticated the guy still never kill himself.
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Swagzy9: 9:24am On May 13, 2019
derahhh:
I believe it's a Stunt....else after drinking who posted the video on Twitter?The dying chap?

He drank the sniper live on Twitter. Live video !
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by respect80(m): 10:57am On May 13, 2019
Swagzy9:

He drank the sniper live on Twitter. Live video !

It simply means the dude actually doesn't want to die jare. Darkness is as silent as death. He should have entered his room, close all doors and windows, switch of his phone and drink the poisonous liquid...

Las las, it is like all the mosquitoes and other insects he's been killing with sniper finally prayed and fasted on his matter...

Rest in peace if you deserve to, but if you survive congratulations...
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by BloggerAdmin(m): 11:14am On May 13, 2019
See my signature to get 104k
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by ikbnice(m): 1:33pm On May 13, 2019
If this one hear missing script in University, na another die be that.
Re: Sad Scenes As Twitter User, Segun Drinks Sniper Live On Twitter Over Jamb Score by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 13, 2019
He should have gone to national open university. You don't need Jamb, to enter this special university. You need to here the way newscasters were praising my university on NTA, during the nigerian presidential elections. "The school has over 500, 000 students all over Nigeria"; so they said on NTA... The school is just as good as Uniben or Unilag; not in size but in terms of standard. Don't mean any disrespect, but the boy was very very very stupid and foolish

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Portfolio And Debt Management Institute Of Nigeria / The Information About Toefl Exam / Qualified Candidates For 2010/2011 Lautech Pds. Let’s Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.