Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) (40132 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / 4-year-old Girl Defiled By 8-year-old Female Neighbour / 7-Year-Old Girl Defiled By Two Married Men In Their Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by ADEBAYOKS(m): 1:26pm On May 13, 2019
Is high time our govt take drastic decisions on issue like this, innocent children are been molested without their consent. now see another punishment for the mother- being chase away even with the innocent baby, what is this world turning into.
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by tiredoflife(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:
so shaken up by this news. my daughter is the same age as that girl. I am already getting paranoid.

Do u leave ur daughter on her own
The question is where was the useless mother
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On May 13, 2019
Please shut your mouth.

What a moronic thing to say. Your type covers up child abuse and encourage it to ‘protect’ the family name .

What a disgusting thing to type
modestbrowser:
She was sent away because she's destroyed her future even more.....
Imagine how much the little girl will be trolled in school by her pairs as the girl who got deflowered when she was a year old.... Bullies won't care how it happened.
Some things should be left and delt with in the family...

The mother bringing the issue to the world would surely end the girl sympathy.... But will in the future damage her self esteem and probably cause depression..

Just imagine the way they brought the medical report to social media.... At what aim exactly?
For social media to lynch the 7year old culprit?

Issues like this should be delt with within the family.... Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by cococandy(f): 1:35pm On May 13, 2019
Of course it’s the mom’s fault. She should hold the baby when she’s pooping in the toilet, when she’s bathing, when she’s cooking and every single place she goes.

Oh is she even allowed to sleep ? Daft slowpoke.

Have you ever cared for a toddler before? If you did, you would know that you’d have to be superhuman to always 100% be with the child at all times.

But you’re stupid and your woman-hate won’t let you reason sensibly before rushing to blame the mom.

If she’s useless then you’re beyond useless. I doubt you’ve ever been useful to anyone in your life before .

tiredoflife:

5 Likes

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by stanliwise(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2019
muyinet:

You are a man, I guess...do you think a father would just abandoned his child of 1yr to such fate? women are known to be very good at telling stories that are not true when it involves seperating from their husbands...never listen to a one-sided story from a woman who is pained. There are more to this story. whichever way this goes, the child suffers more by bringing it to the social media. while the society is bent on stamping out the evil of rape, it should also consider the long term effect on the victim its trying to safe.

Once again...bringing such issues on the social media takes away more from the victim. Any gain such an exposure seemed to have achieved is temporal. The internet NEVER forgets.
No sane man abandon an innocent child. madness or conspiracy is all I smell.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 1:37pm On May 13, 2019
tiredoflife:

Even when i am not there, I make sure she is in good hands. And not just anybody.

The mother may have been careless but she should have got support from family.
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Misslagbaja: 1:43pm On May 13, 2019
Wanity:

My brother thank you try to see it the other way around women are too stubborn

You and this idiot you quoted are goats.

If your little daughter is defiled that way, keep quiet.
Always looking for an excuse to blame women. I pity the women that call you goats "boo".

Yuck

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by tiredoflife(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2019
cococandy:
Of course it’s the mom’s fault. She should hold the baby when she’s pooping in the toilet, when she’s bathing, when she’s cooking and every single place she goes.

Have you ever cared for a toddler before? If you did, you would know that you’d have to be superhuman to always 100% be with the child at all times.

But you’re stupid and your woman-hate won’t let you reason sensibly before rushing to blame the mom.

If she’s useless then you’re beyond useless. I doubt you’ve ever been useful to anyone in your life before .

Ur mother is a daft slowpoke
Are u normal
Wen a child is being raped does the child enjoy it
If the stupid airhead like u was close by
Won't she hear her scream
Another stupid comment to justify ur lazy relaxer of a brain
U open the hole in ur face to use the bathroom slippers u call a tongue that the rubber bañ connecting it the leaking relaxer to call who a slowpoke
If u can't take care of a child that young and be around always
Close ur dirty pussy and stop fucking angry

3 Likes

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by tiredoflife(m): 1:46pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

Even when i am not there, I make sure she is in good hands. And not just anybody.

Now u are talking
If she doesn't have support
She is suppose to be there
A child DAT small is not suppose to be far off
A child like DAT will scream when hurt
But of cause the stupid bitch was slaying
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Carlyboi(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2019
I have said it castration and life imprisonment should be the judgment or sentence of any sexual chiold molester especially tender ages from 0-7 there should be no two ways about it we really need to start stemming this stupid tide!Useless and hopeless idiots and we should improve on our forensics too!
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Wanity(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2019
[s]
Misslagbaja:

You and this idiot you quoted are goats.

If your little daughter is defiled that way, keep quiet.
Always looking for an excuse to blame women. I pity the women that call you goats "boo".

Yuck
[/s]

Why are you not bringing all your useless problem to social media?

Reason with if you want but this story will always be there as long as the internet this there.

Think about the impact this story will create in this girl in 20 years coming
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Hoodbilonia: 2:09pm On May 13, 2019
All ai know iz dat
Christ Jesus iz neva coming here(never)
He ruled us Nigeria outta his Map(yup)
Pedophiles and rapist everywhere
Rape stories choking up atmosphere
Bleep
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by quivah(f): 2:11pm On May 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

No, don't say that!
How can a mother put her child is 'bad hands'. Your so called 'good hands' are good now because they either don't harbour bad thoughts, or they don't have the opportunity to carry them out yet.

This woman stays in her husband's family house for Christ's sake. She could have kept the child with one of the other wives to run some errands or whatever.
The perpetrator may have been the other wife's son or one of the little boys in the family who has access to the child. Could the mother have suspected anything?! After all, the baby was in 'good hands'.

She was molested by her family member! How's that the mother's fault.
Better watch out for your daughter, and stop believing she's in good hands.

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by quivah(f): 2:17pm On May 13, 2019
Wanity:

Why are you not bringing all your useless problem to social media?

Reason with if you want but this story will always be there as long as the internet this there.

Think about the impact this story will create in this girl in 20 years coming
I don't seem to understand your point.
Are you saying the mother should have kept quiet and let the matter die down within the family?
We all know settling this issue within the family won't solve the main problem- the perpetrator will be freed but the victim?! She's forever traumatized.
All because, you wan keep the issue within the family.
I don't support this, any criminal offense is meant to be taken up by the police force or appropriate bodies. And that's what the mother has done.
She might not bring it to social media if she had gotten her husband's support rather than being chased out.
I don't understand what kinda father would do that.
You daughter was molested by your family member and you kept quiet?!!

So, if to say dem kill the child too, make the woman leave am for family meeting? To what end exactly? Hide the shame?
So silly people like you can run mouth?! And the perpetrator can do it again?!

2 Likes

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Wanity(m): 2:21pm On May 13, 2019
quivah:

I don't seem to understand your point.
Are you saying the mother should have kept quiet and let the matter die down within the family?
We all know settling this issue within the family won't solve the main problem- the perpetrator will be freed but the victim?! She's forever traumatized.
All because, you wan keep the issue within the family.
I don't support this, any criminal offense is meant to be taken up by the police force or appropriate bodies. And that's what the mother has done.
She might not bring it to social media if she had gotten her husband's support rather than being chased out.
I don't understand what kinda father would do that.
You daughter was molested by your family member and you kept quiet?!!

So, if to say dem kill the child too, make the woman leave am for family meeting? To what end exactly? Hide the shame?
So silly people like you can run mouth?! And the perpetrator can do it again?!

Go and read it again please before you quote me wrong read the story again
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by quivah(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2019
Wanity:

Go and read it again please before you quote me wrong read the story again
Bros I read the story and I read all your comments too.
What's your point? Did I lie that you want this criminal matter swept under the rugs?.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Theboss100(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2019
modestbrowser:
Imagine how much the little girl will be trolled in school by her pairs as the girl who got deflowered when she was a year old.... Bullies won't care how it happened.

The mother bringing the issue to the world would surely end the girl sympathy.... But will in the future damage her self esteem and probably cause depression..

Just imagine the way they brought the medical report to social media.... At what aim exactly?

The Evildoers Must Be Exposed And Brought To Book. Notin Like Kept Within Family Corridor Rubbish. Except Maybe Ure. ....
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Wanity(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2019
quivah:

Bros I read the story and I read all your comments too.
What's your point? Did I lie that you want this criminal matter swept under the rugs?.

All I am saying is that she should report to police or other law enforcement instead Broadcasting it on social media simple

Reason with me. crime is always a crime no matter is involved.
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Tsam96(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2019
The mere fact that some human beings with blood in their veins and grey matter in their head will blame a helpless mother for speaking out for her daughter further proves that our problem in this country is fundamentally the way we think. Nigeria has a serious mentality problem.

To think that anyone would prefer sweeping a case of rape under the carpet is just alarming. It's high time we put on our thinking caps in this country and stop thinking like cave men.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by NkayStory(f): 2:32pm On May 13, 2019
modestbrowser:

Kindly shut the hell up!!!
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by quivah(f): 2:34pm On May 13, 2019
Wanity:

All I am saying is that she should report to police or other law enforcement instead Broadcasting it on social media simple

Reason with me. crime is always a crime no matter is involved.

I actually don't see where she broadcasted it on SM na. She informed those who have taken over similar cases and they were the ones who brought it to SM.
As for taking it to the police, na naija we dey. Think about the money she will spend opening a case, for someone that is stranded o and trust me, those ones will tell her to solve it with her family members. Back to square one. So what's the point?!
She has done what's best. Let them take action!

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by quivah(f): 2:37pm On May 13, 2019
modestbrowser:

You think you have made sense abi?

At 7 year old,small boy don sabi where to put prick and finger for girl body,even forcefully. What happens when he gets to 15?!!
But, you would rather they leave the matter within the confine of the evil family house because of family name.
Chai!! boy wey dem suppose don break hin head!!
The boy is not innocent, he's a criminal! And should be treated as one.
Sometimes, people like you just talk anyhow because you don't understand. When it happens to you, you can keep it within the family.

But, for this matter, no be your pikin, no be your wife, no be your family house. Those wey ant bite for body don do weytin dem think say make sense, leave them, let them bear the consequences...as if you care.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by grandstar(m): 2:40pm On May 13, 2019
It is someone in the husband's family that committed the heinous act, hence they are shielding the person. I won't be surprised if it's the girl's own father.

If he was innocent, he'd kill the transgressor but instead the perpetrator is being shielded.

But again as they are staying in the in laws family house, they may be hard up and the husband more worried about where to stay after biting the hand that feeds them.
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 2:43pm On May 13, 2019
quivah:

No, don't say that!
How can a mother put her child is 'bad hands'. Your so called 'good hands' are good now because they either don't harbour bad thoughts, or they don't have the opportunity to carry them out yet.

This woman stays in her husband's family house for Christ's sake. She could have kept the child with one of the other wives to run some errands or whatever.
The perpetrator may have been the other wife's son or one of the little boys in the family who has access to the child. Could the mother have suspected anything?! After all, the baby was in 'good hands'.

She was molested by her family member! How's that the mother's fault.
Better watch out for your daughter, and stop believing she's in good hands.

Well I cant be there every time for now because I am a working mum. I close early and pick her up from school. Aside school, I carry her around. My neighbour says I am too protective of her. But I prefer to oversee her myself.

May God protect our children.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by cardoctor(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2019
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Wanity(m): 2:46pm On May 13, 2019
quivah:

I actually don't see where she broadcasted it on SM na. She informed those who have taken over similar cases and they were the ones who brought it to SM.
As for taking it to the police, na naija we dey. Think about the money she will spend opening a case, for someone that is stranded o and trust me, those ones will tell her to solve it with her family members. Back to square one. So what's the point?!
She has done what's best. Let them take action!

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by luluosas(m): 2:49pm On May 13, 2019
The man (molester) pen.is should be cut, cooked and given to the idiot to eat. The father of the child needs not drive his wife away
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by quivah(f): 2:50pm On May 13, 2019
Wanity:
picture
Nah, that doesn't point to the mother, does it?
Check the name in the original post and check the one with the Facebook post, though blurred but you can tell it's not Queen Sunnier J Nwude.
Also,every information regarding this girl- her name, picture, age, location have been hidden. So, how exactly is she in the open?

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Ashraf123(f): 2:55pm On May 13, 2019
modestbrowser:

yes the bastard boy shld be brought to justice, he is already a menance to the society. Someone DAT can do DAT at age 7, imagine what he will do when he grows up. That family need to be sued seriously
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Wanity(m): 2:56pm On May 13, 2019
quivah:

Nah, that doesn't point to the mother, does it?
Check the name in the original post and check the one with the Facebook post, though blurred but you can tell it's not Queen Sunnier J Nwude.
Also,every information regarding this girl- her name, picture, age, location has been hidden. So, how exactly is she in the open?

Let's hope so
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Ashraf123(f): 3:16pm On May 13, 2019
cococandy:

may God bless u. Some people sense of reasoning is -100."keep mute, people will use it against u blablabla and even blaming d mom on top. All these archaic mentality are the reasons why such crimes are on the increase.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by anambraamaka: 3:21pm On May 13, 2019
Sad I can't understand this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Kills His 3-Month Pregnant Wife, An RCCG Choir Mistress (Photos) / Man Dies Mysteriously At Lagos Park (Photo) / Armed Robbers Who Pray Before Every Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.