Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) (40106 Views)

8-Year-Old Girl Defiled By A Lady In Ondo - Mother (Disturbing Photos) / 4-year-old Girl Defiled By 8-year-old Female Neighbour / 7-Year-Old Girl Defiled By Two Married Men In Their Compound In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by willyjacs(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2019
modestbrowser:
She was sent away because she's destroyed her future even more.....
Imagine how much the little girl will be trolled in school by her pairs as the girl who got deflowered when she was a year old.... Bullies won't care how it happened.
Some things should be left and delt with in the family...

The mother bringing the issue to the world would surely end the girl sympathy.... But will in the future damage her self esteem and probably cause depression..

Just imagine the way they brought the medical report to social media.... At what aim exactly?
For social media to lynch the 7year old culprit?

Issues like this should be delt with within the family.... Nonsense
there's nothing that pains me more than watching adults like u grow into giants without brain..
why are our youths becoming senseless?

u just sat nd typed this long nonsense, u reviewed it nd it made sense to u...Nawa o
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by AmarachiNnoli: 3:36pm On May 13, 2019
The 7yr old boy who committed the act is whose child? They better tell d complete story. Hope not siblings
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by dasparrow: 3:52pm On May 13, 2019
Nigeria: A disgusting country crawling with pedophiles.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by DoomsDayX: 4:48pm On May 13, 2019
All these retarded comments I am seeing about how the rapist should be punished(killed) and about protecting the female child more..... When an older female rapes a little boy no one says her womb should be ripped out of her, or that her breasts should be tied to two moving vehicles or about protecting the male child more
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 13, 2019
Useless mother, she was busy gossiping or watching telemundo.
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 13, 2019
modestbrowser:
Imagine how much the little girl will be trolled in school by her pairs as the girl who got deflowered when she was a year old.... Bullies won't care how it happened.

The mother bringing the issue to the world would surely end the girl sympathy.... But will in the future damage her self esteem and probably cause depression..

Just imagine the way they brought the medical report to social media.... At what aim exactly?

You are disgusting.

1 Like

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
MhisTahrah:
You are disgusting.
You're slow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 13, 2019
willyjacs:
there's nothing that pains me more than watching adults like u grow into giants without brain..
why are our youths becoming senseless?

u just sat nd typed this long nonsense, u reviewed it nd it made sense to u...Nawa o
You're very slow in reasoning
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
Ashraf123:
yes the bastard boy shld be brought to justice, he is already a menance to the society. Someone DAT can do DAT at age 7, imagine what he will do when he grows up. That family need to be sued seriously
You're slow in reasoning
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 13, 2019
quivah:

You think you have made sense abi?

At 7 year old,small boy don sabi where to put prick and finger for girl body,even forcefully. What happens when he gets to 15?!!
But, you would rather they leave the matter within the confine of the evil family house because of family name.
Chai!! boy wey dem suppose don break hin head!!
The boy is not innocent, he's a criminal! And should be treated as one.
Sometimes, people like you just talk anyhow because you don't understand. When it happens to you, you can keep it within the family.

But, for this matter, no be your pikin, no be your wife, no be your family house. Those wey ant bite for body don do weytin dem think say make sense, leave them, let them bear the consequences...as if you care.
You're a bit slow in reasoning
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by StevenOba: 8:47pm On May 13, 2019
modestbrowser:

I try not to abuse people online but sir you and the 6 people that liked your comment are idiots and this is coming from the deepest part of my heart with all sincerity.angry Your reasoning faculty is non existent, what an unfortunate fellow you are.
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 13, 2019
StevenOba:

I try not to abuse people online but sir you and the 6 people that liked your comment are idiots and this is coming from the deepest part of my heart with all sincerity.angry Your reasoning faculty is non existent, what an unfortunate fellow you are.
You're slow in learning
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by sweetilicious(f): 9:38pm On May 13, 2019
Can I ever forgive anyone who defiles my daughter? I don't think I can.The height of it
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 13, 2019
I think some demons left hell, came down to Nigeria as humans and are coming hellish evil only demons can commit. These men are demons. Take it from me
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by Briller: 3:58pm On May 14, 2019
Oh yes, it happens. I mean some families would rather protect their own than speak up on the evil acts committed by these people.

I'm married into one of such.
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by booksrite(f): 5:30am On Jun 29, 2019
You're slow

sad
Re: 1 Year 6 Month Old Girl Defiled In Lagos, The Mum Sent Packing By Husband (pics) by JeffreyLiaison(m): 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
It all started from 14year olds then 12 ,9, 7, 5, 4 now one.
WTF is this, why is it only in this country that this nonsense seems like the norm.
Can't they go to LovePeddler houses or do they gain pleasure from a crying child

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Invictus Obi: Nigerians React To Obinwanne Okeke Arrest By FBI / Osogbo Thugs Gang-Rape Nurses On Night Shift / Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.