Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years (13969 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Princedapace(m): 7:47am On May 14, 2019
Goke7:

When you see buhari, you can ask him. The presidency of any nation is an institution, you may have your personal views on how things should run before entering the office but when you get in, you have to surrender to the tenets of the office, part of which is proper care and welfare for your immediate family. Its like asking why any of buhari's children must eat breakfast in aso rock cos it's public fund. Some things are petty including the question of the first lady not being catered for by public funds.

So relax and stop being petty

I can never be like u blinded ones. Never, my mind and brain are in shape. As a president, no one can force me to waste tax payers money. There are many presidents all over the world who became president and reduced tax payers money wasted on them.

No one stops Buhari from building world class hospital and ensure his treatments are done here in Nigeria.

No one stops Buhari from reducing his feeding money, he can choose to do so. Many people have demanded that half of their salary go to charity or cut down to save cost. Buhari will not die if he choose to do so.

Now, since Buhari has the right to waste tax payers money all in the name of presidency, why were his supporters blaming GEJ for doing so?

What pains me most about u guys is that, u people condemned previous administration freely, but have refused to accept others criticize ur Buhari's administration . That is the real petty .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Shikini: 7:56am On May 14, 2019
004gist:

Before Buhari came he was shouting wast, wast of Public fund, now he is there undecided
And considering Nigeria is the world's poverty headquarter.
Money use in running government in 4 years given China same resources they will transform the country within 4 years

Exactly
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by olaric(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2019
MICHEALADEX:

You’re the idiot...how much is 5ook with fueling, domestic aids and refreshments. Don’t allow poverty to drain your blood and brain

Who discharged you from the hospital? That doctor medical license needs to be reexamined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket / 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor / We Want PDP To Be Strong Enough To Be Able To Keep Us On Our Toes – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.