Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years (13973 Views)

Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Amanew(m): 11:52am On May 13, 2019
einsteine:

They earn more in the developed world. The amounts per person is actuallyy low. It is the number of personal assistants that is the problem. Individually, new graduates at Total or Chevron earn more than this.
can't you look forward to Asin Tigers?America, Britain, Germany, Israel And the first worlds?
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Goke7: 11:52am On May 13, 2019
Princedapace:

But your Buhari said he will do away with all these!

What u people fail to do is to hold ur politicians accountable based on their promises.. Like Fashola said, he would fix electricity in 6 months

He even lamented that electricity is not rocket science..

Lol, it is almost 5 years and the same stories..

Buhari lambasted Yara dua for traveling to Saudi for medicals, he promised to end it, he came to power, he did worse and he is still doing same..

and yet, someone somewhere still dey praise Buhari. If u ever condemned GEJ presidency, u must condemn this one too becus na the same stories with different faces.

stop being petty, if this is what these government aides are truly earning, then this government is very modest. No wonder folks don't like buhari govt cos he is not throwing money around, only haters think otherwise
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Bizibi(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2019
Goke7:

stop being petty, if this is what these government aides are truly earning, then this government is very modest. No wonder folks don't like buhari govt cos he is not throwing money around, only haters think otherwise
we hear you...
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by darkelf: 12:10pm On May 13, 2019
baslone:
N2.48BN IN 4 YEARS = N600M per year.

N600M for 49 people = N12M per person per year = N1M per person per month.

Not bad.

Made the same calculations on my phone just now

Its actually bad for our economy. They do nothing to add to the economy

Its just needless recurrent expenditure
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by darkelf: 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
Goke7:

How is earning 1m per month for doing nothing modest?

Have you felt the impact of this government? I am not a GEJ supporter because most unintelligent nairalanders tend to come at someone criticizing
PMB from that angle.

Unless you are benefiting from the aids one way or the other, I see a lot of wrong in this
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by BanevsJoker(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2019
Bizznezz:
it's not much... considering the pressure their communities, kinsmen, families, well wishers etc will put on them...
Congratulations!
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by einsteine(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
Amanew:
can't you look forward to Asin Tigers?America, Britain, Germany, Israel And the first worlds?

Government officials in those countries earn similar or more than Nigerians. Go do your research. It's the huge number of government officials that we have that's the problem and the fact that a lot of them get more through shady deals. A US Senator earns $174,000 year plus a staff budget of $508,377 and other allowances.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by einsteine(m): 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
darkelf:

Made the same calculations on my phone just now

Its actually bad for our economy. They do nothing to add to the economy

Its just needless recurrent expenditure

Democracy is expensive.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by DexterousOne(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2019
This country is fvcked

To think that the nigger poor and downtrodden are even supporting this fvckery on this thread is even more sickening
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Goke7: 1:04pm On May 13, 2019
darkelf:

Have you felt the impact of this government?
I am not a GEJ supporter because most unintelligent nairalanders tend to come at someone criticizing
PMB from that angle.

Unless you are benefiting from the aids one way or the other, I see a lot of wrong in this

This is not about impact of the govt, that's a different topic. This is about salaries of those who work directly and personally with the President, the most powerful person in the country and you think 1m monthly is too much? Do you know that Special advisers are almost at par with Ministers? You want those who work with the President following him about to earn the minimum wage like someone pointed out earlier

If you have personal issues with the President, fine but on this every well educated person knows this is very modest. Problem with you guys is that everything that has to do with PMB is wrong.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Princedapace(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2019
Goke7:

Oh, but that was what the past govt earned too?

And why did u avoid the other points raised? why have aids for the first lady when he assured Nigerians that there will not be an office for the first lady?

Why are will paying her salary and her aids from tax payers money? Are these not what saint Buhari lamented about?

Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Goke7: 1:14pm On May 13, 2019
Princedapace:

Oh, but that was what the past govt earned too?

And why did u avoid the other points raised? why have aids for the first lady when he assured Nigerians that there will not be an office for the first lady?

Why are will paying her salary and her aids from tax payers money? Are these not what saint Buhari lamented about?

so why are guys shouting? You want him to reduce it so you guys can say he is truly wicked grin

So you also want this wife to go about without aides abi, na wa for una o. Hate PMB or not, these figures has truly shown that he is not draining our treasury on these aides.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by RTSC: 2:01pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

This is the foolishest comment i have had the pleasure of reading this month , and i honestly got to give you that credit.

You want a Senior Special Adviser and Special Aides , who leterarily Research, document and Present Policies both sensitive and non sensitive to the President, to earn minimum wage similar to that of the civil servants messengers, youth corpers, drivers and cleaners, and you think they simply wont sell off Nigerian Vital Intel to Terrorist, or even get paid to Poison principal Goverment officials

Pray to God to give you better Insight , so that you stop seeing things from the prism of Intense Poverty and you start having rational thoughts deviod of Poor mentality.

PS $1300 monthly is an insult to many goverment officials around the world including africa
I don't even want to bother wasting my time typing basic knowledge you seem too dense to grasp.

Your country is the poverty capital of the world. I repeat, your country is the poverty capital of the world.
Your GDP/capital is less than $5000.
There is no country in the sane world where government officials earn so far above the minimum wage.

Your sycophantic tendency is why you are trying to support stupidity.
Most of you somehow believe buhari will be there forever and his policies will not outlive him.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by iammo(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2019
RTSC:

I don't even want to bother wasting my time typing basic knowledge you seem too dense to grasp.

Your country is the poverty capital of the world. I repeat, your country is the poverty capital of the world.
Your GDP/capital is less than $5000.
There is no country in the sane world where government officials earn so far above the minimum wage.

Your sycophantic tendency is why you are trying to support stupidity.
Most of you somehow believe buhari will be there forever and his policies will not outlive him.

Poverty mentality... grin if you become a president in your next life (because with you poor mindset i doubt you can in this lifetime) Pay your own top aides 30k per month, and see how quickly they would compromise your safety..... besides Revenue and Fiscal Mobilisation commision sets salary and not presidency
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by RTSC: 2:10pm On May 13, 2019
iammo:

Poverty mentality... grin if you become a president in your next life (because with you poor mindset i doubt you can in this lifetime) Pay your own top aides 30k per month, and see how quickly they would compromise your safety..... besides Revenue and Fiscal Mobilisation commision sets salary and not presidency

Poverty mentality.?
This is coming from a fool supporting a president who said he is poor.
A president who has been marketing poverty as integrity.

You are dense.

Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by NkayStory(f): 2:36pm On May 13, 2019
Unfortunately the bingos barking on their behalf in Nairaland either gets paltry 30k for their foolishness or goes to bed with nothing but rumbling stomach due to hunger..

Parochial ethnic and religious sentiments fills up the daily hunger they grapple with..

Laughable.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Princedapace(m): 3:10pm On May 13, 2019
Goke7:

so why are guys shouting? You want him to reduce it so you guys can say he is truly wicked grin

So you also want this wife to go about without aides abi, na wa for una o. Hate PMB or not, these figures has truly shown that he is not draining our treasury on these aides.

Are u kidding me? Did i elect his wife? So, why pay her from my money? Answer my question, why was he abusing others of what he is doing now? He should have kept quiet. And hey, the report said 49 out of over 100 aids.. If only 49 consumes this much, then imagine the rest.

My problem is that he is doing what he complained others were doing.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Goke7: 3:25pm On May 13, 2019
Princedapace:

Are u kidding me? Did i elect his wife? So, why pay her from my money? Answer my question, why was he abusing others of what he is doing now? He should have kept quiet. And hey, the report said 49 out of over 100 aids.. If only 49 consumes this much, then imagine the rest.

My problem is that he is doing what he complained others were doing.

you are just bitter, so his wife should be excluded from being taken care of because she is not elected, how wise you are. When you see Donald trump, tell him same thing too. Elections are over, try and move on bruv, Hatred and bitterness kills.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2019
Amanew:
I bu Anu Ohia
compare it with what the Developed world Minsters are earning!He goat like U
call a spade by it's name!
you’re not making sense Mr Monkey

Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Princedapace(m): 3:34pm On May 13, 2019
Goke7:

you are just bitter, so his wife should be excluded from being taken care of because she is not elected, how wise you are. When you see Donald trump, tell him same thing too. Elections are over, try and move on bruv, Hatred and bitterness kills.

Bitter, how? So, answer me then, why did Buhari campaigned that his wife will not have any official office and no public fund would spent on her becus not constitutional?

Why did he say what he can't keep then? If Buhari has done all he condemned his precedecor of doing, what use if he to us then?
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Rebuke: 4:13pm On May 13, 2019
baslone:

Not bad.

Yes, not bad. How much do yhu end in a month?

Hope you and yhur entire family can boast of earning 1million naira per month, if not, shame on yhu and all other buhari supporters.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Coolgent(m): 5:35pm On May 13, 2019
baslone:

Not bad.

But in Zamfara state a monthly salary of level 8/2 teacher is 23k
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 13, 2019
darkelf:

Have you felt the impact of this government? I am not a GEJ supporter because most unintelligent nairalanders tend to come at someone criticizing
PMB from that angle.

1 million a month is really fairly modest for a mid-level career person. Where I would agree with you is in the number of Special Assistants / Advisers, but then again, in a lot of private organizations (even banks), you would be surprised by the number of redundant people, talk less of the public sector. Trust me, for a lot of skilled folks, the pay is not really ghen-ghen.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 13, 2019
einsteine:

They earn more in the developed world. The amounts per person is actuallyy low. It is the number of personal assistants that is the problem. Individually, new graduates at Total or Chevron earn more than this.

Entry level at most financial services firms (minus insurance) is upwards of 3m, how much more experienced professionals?
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Goke7: 8:11pm On May 13, 2019
Princedapace:

Bitter, how? So, answer me then, why did Buhari campaigned that his wife will not have any official office and no public fund would spent on her becus not constitutional?

Why did he say what he can't keep then? If Buhari has done all he condemned his precedecor of doing, what use if he to us then?

When you see buhari, you can ask him. The presidency of any nation is an institution, you may have your personal views on how things should run before entering the office but when you get in, you have to surrender to the tenets of the office, part of which is proper care and welfare for your immediate family. Its like asking why any of buhari's children must eat breakfast in aso rock cos it's public fund. Some things are petty including the question of the first lady not being catered for by public funds.

So relax and stop being petty
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:41pm On May 13, 2019
May thunder kill them
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by GreyLaw(m): 9:17pm On May 13, 2019
Goke7:

When you see buhari, you can ask him. The presidency of any nation is an institution, you may have your personal views on how things should run before entering the office but when you get in, you have to surrender to the tenets of the office, part of which is proper care and welfare for your immediate family. Its like asking why any of buhari's children must eat breakfast in aso rock cos it's public fund. Some things are petty including the question of the first lady not being catered for by public funds.

So relax and stop being petty

Just like GEJ got in and surrendered to the tenets of corruption, right?

You see how you are struggling to sugar-coat this matter? Now he should ask Buhari.

The guy isn't condemning Buhari, he only noted that the man is doing exactly all he condemned in the past, and to make matters worse, there are several people still urging him on instead of pointing these issues out to him.

I remember that milo satchet stunt they pulled on Nigerians prior to 2015 presidential elections. Hahahahaha...

From GEJ to PMB they are all same old, same old stufff.
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by baslone: 11:59pm On May 13, 2019
Rebuke:

Yes, not bad. How much do yhu end in a month?

Hope you and yhur entire family can boast of earning 1million naira per month, if not, shame on yhu and all other buhari supporters.

Guy calm down. Not everyone in the country is hungry
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by ivandragon: 5:51am On May 14, 2019
Princedapace:

that's the number problem with pmb's administration, the hypocrisy.

everything he said he won't do, everything he condemned in others, he has done twice over & acts as if it's nothing.

those who support him know nothing of justice & equity, those are the building blocks of a democratic system. without those two principles, chaos (as we are presently witnessing) reigns supreme...
Re: 49 Of 127 Buhari, Osinbajo’s Aides Get N2.48bn In Four Years by olawonder(m): 6:34am On May 14, 2019
Yea so? Thats about 12m a yr per person. If you work as an aide in the presidency, are u not expected to make that much? We all know Nigerian public office holders are thr to share money, so why the meaningless analysis

Benard Odoh Reacts To Court Judgement Sacking Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers / Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / Why Senate Should Impeach GEJ – Melaye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72