Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts (47071 Views)

Dowen College: I Hope Parents Withdraw Their Kids — Funke Akindele Reacts / I Am Sorry - Funke Akindele Reacts To Video Of Her Husband's 43rd Birthday Party / Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Nickymezor(f): 8:51am On May 13, 2019
Cute lil king
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by QueenWizzy1: 8:51am On May 13, 2019
Wow they look good
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by mmadu5(m): 8:51am On May 13, 2019
Jaked:
LOOM!!!
Use 13k to get 104k in 24hours ���

You are shocked right??
Why not join our whatsapp group and experience this life changing opportunity �������

Enough of scam sites that came to reap us off our hard earned money❌❌❌

LOOM is here to stay��
This opportunity is for those that are hungry for success.

Are you tired of hustling all thru the month but nothing tangible to show for it

The opportunity has come to put an end to all your sufferings���

We'll also implemented recommitment policy so that the System will be sustainable,to curb hit and run.�����

Come LETS ACTIVATE MONEY TOGETHER

Scam free zone✅✅✅

Join our whatsapp link�
https:///DzcvBI3jHIRGPLmVNcVdNC

mod ban this idiot with immediate effect
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Topmaike007(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2019
Sebi na person still dey with him husband name,and one useless hoe choose to change her son surname to her own
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by SirLakes: 8:57am On May 13, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Since he has a boy to call her mama, no need for husband anymore. Testing and running different size and shape of joysticks is her priority henceforth.

Who can tell me she has not been receiving pr.ck. Does anyone think Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva didn't go through rough times at all?

Shine yours eyes before you walk down the aisle.

How is her life your bizness, get a life and fvck off my friend
Ewu
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Bet9ja5027: 9:00am On May 13, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Lovelyn451(f): 9:00am On May 13, 2019
Kai...the boy is fine o
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by BluntBoy(m): 9:03am On May 13, 2019
Carbon copy of his father.
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:06am On May 13, 2019
Guruindahouse:
Since he has a boy to call her mama, no need for husband anymore. Testing and running different size and shape of joysticks is her priority henceforth.

Who can tell me she has not been receiving pr.ck. Does anyone think Olu Jacobs and Joke Silva didn't go through rough times at all?

Shine yours eyes before you walk down the aisle.

imagine this hypocrite feeling like he/she have opinion about others?

if you're a guy haven't u fvck before? and if you're a lady is the road to your legs still one-way?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Tastemoney(m): 9:08am On May 13, 2019
mmadu5:

your an idiot may you lose your family in a fire outbreak for this stupid scam , if its 13k for 104k why dont you invite your family members to do it and enjoy the profit why scam nairaland members

C'mon must it be his family?
Why drag the innocent family into it
Why not " may he loose his life "

Indeed Heart of man is wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by crusufixo(m): 9:14am On May 13, 2019
He is a spitting image of his Dad (Tblizze). No matter what has transpired between tiwa and Tblizze, Jamil is still his father's son.At a point in time, he would definitely want to get to know his father. And as far as Tblizze keeps a level head, he has a very good chance of having a good relationship with jamil.its only a matter of time as the boy is growing fast
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by cardoctor(m): 9:20am On May 13, 2019
Very noticeable
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by koolaid87: 9:21am On May 13, 2019
chijioke17:
Who noticed tiwa's right Bobbi sha

Who scroll up to check again? Me grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by danhiels(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2019
mmadu5:

your an idiot may you lose your family in a fire outbreak for this stupid scam , if its 13k for 104k why dont you invite your family members to do it and enjoy the profit why scam nairaland members
why Una no get sense self..... see word when you dey tell person this morning ...wetin u gain if e lose him familywetin you gain?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by holluphemydavid(m): 9:43am On May 13, 2019
How could dis be news,we can easily get dis on Tiwa Savage Instagram page,Like seriously,nairaland is truly a mess
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Bode3: 9:51am On May 13, 2019
chijioke17:
Lookist indeed, hmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Guruindahouse(m): 10:11am On May 13, 2019
I don't have to reply your stupid questions, riff-raff, nincompoop and kow-life fellow.
wifeesnatcher:

imagine this hypocrite feeling like he/she have opinion about others?

if you're a guy haven't u fvck before? and if you're a lady is the road to your legs still one-way?
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Guruindahouse(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2019
Sharrap there, stupendously stupid being!
SirLakes:

How is her life your bizness, get a life and fvck off my friend
Ewu
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Gabson001(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2019
He's cute no doubt...
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:07am On May 13, 2019
Guruindahouse:
I don't have to reply your stupid questions, riff-raff, nincompoop and kow-life fellow.

low life you meant empty head. why not reply now and let me give u back hot.

stop typing when your mental provider is unavailable, you won't listen

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On May 13, 2019
Na which one be Jamil? Abeg jamiu na jamiu jo stop bastardizing the local name
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by enemyofprogress: 11:29am On May 13, 2019
holluphemydavid:
How could dis be news,we can easily get dis on Tiwa Savage Instagram page,Like seriously,nairaland is truly a mess
the thing tire me. It even made the front page mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Ryan03(f): 11:34am On May 13, 2019
Guruindahouse:
You sound so stupid and pained, you better crawl back to the maggot infested hole you crawled out from. You can throw your stupid Insults at my back cause thats where you belong
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by greatsee: 11:35am On May 13, 2019
handsome nigga
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by Ryan03(f): 11:39am On May 13, 2019
mmadu5:
this boy looks like wizkid ,
This table you are shaking will crash on your head o
Re: Tiwa Savage Pours Praises On Son In New Pictures - Funke Akindele Reacts by SarcasticSage(m): 12:33pm On May 13, 2019
chijioke17:
i did notice the Camo she was putting on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abike Arab Money Buys Lexus IS250, Her First Car / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo / Omogoriola Hassan Is King Of Uba Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.