Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,183 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Russell Wilson Buys His Mum A House For Mother's Day - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Russell Wilson Buys His Mum A House For Mother's Day (806 Views)

Tion Wayne Buys His Mum A Range Rover / Kiss Daniel Buys His Younger Brother A Chevrolet To Celebrate His Birthday / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russell Wilson Buys His Mum A House For Mother's Day by Nazarethnaza: 6:24am On May 13, 2019
Russell Wilson who recently became the highest paid American Football player, bought his mum a house for mother's day and it got us all awwwing.Russell Wilson who bought his mum a house for mother's day, revealed that all these years he got successful, his mother has never asked him for anything.

He wrote as he shared the quite emotional video;All these years you have never asked me for anything... only thing you ever wanted is for me to LOVE. Well thanks for loving us the way you do. This ones for you. I love you momma. 

Ciara, his wife also wrote; What a beautiful day and moment. Tears of Joy! The perfect Mother’s Day. God you’re a good good father.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/13/russell-wilson-buys-his-mum-a-house-for-mothers-day/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Russell Wilson Buys His Mum A House For Mother's Day by Nobody: 6:27am On May 13, 2019
:If I could, I'll buy mum two planets, Mercury and one other.

(1) (Reply)

Politician's Son Adeusi Olatunji Jailed For Internet Fraud (photo) / Gospel Artiste, Tim Godfrey Robbed Few Days To His Concert / Singer, 9ice Releases Album With 50 Songs Titled ‘classic 50 Songs’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.