Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,207 members, 7,829,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno (25536 Views)

Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70 / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Amanew(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Buhari is happy

Zombies hail Buhari as usual for a job well done
No mind those Afonja ndi Iberiibe
Chineke buru ha Onu!Ha na acho 2023 president ndi Ara!!!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Shikini: 10:04am On May 13, 2019
Sad
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Akanoomobowale(m): 10:12am On May 13, 2019
CliffDike:

I agree with you but the present administration is not showing any zeal or commitment towards the curtailing or even eradication of this menace.

It's all politics and propaganda to them.

Agree totally......but one tin I av realize is we push all the blames to the central all the time forgetting the governors......As for me the biggest probs ds country is facing are the governors cos most of them do virtually nothing with wat dey get and instead of facing them nd ask questions we all face Abuja .
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by KaptainAfrika: 10:16am On May 13, 2019
ISIS !!!! E dun finish O !
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by sharpsecret: 10:17am On May 13, 2019
digitalcrazeman:
Lies, at this rate Isis will claim responsibility for me falling down.
people like u are the kind of person ur son will tell u one day he wants to join nigerian army and u will say over ur dead body.mumu
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Dumte(m): 10:19am On May 13, 2019
I put my blame on the soldiers. Foolish people. They forgot that their lives are more precious to be wasted like that.
I can't allow any soldier to marry my relation or sisters because their life will be truncated in the hands of these Boko Haram all in the name of protecting lives and properties.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by vRendoh(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2019
Na how dem go share juicy committees APC dey now
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by CliffDike(m): 10:21am On May 13, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

Agree totally......but one tin I av realize is we push all the blames to the central all the time forgetting the governors......As for me the biggest probs ds country is facing are the governors cos most of them do virtually nothing with wat dey get and instead of facing them nd ask questions we all face Abuja .
In terms of security, it is the sole responsibility of the federal government to protect the citizens.
No State governor is the commander of any of the Nigeria armed forces. So the blame is aptly on the federal government.

This is not to justify the outright incompetence and mismanagement from these State governors. But if the federal government is doing well, it will in many ways reflect in the various States.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by DabuIIIT: 10:23am On May 13, 2019
BlacSmit:
IS shouldn't waste their time. Nigeria is too local for them. They should just remain in Syria. At least there's light and water there

Nigeria is the only country in the world that don't have light!!!!
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Gbagbuo247: 10:24am On May 13, 2019
Which way Nigeria ?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by colossus91(m): 10:28am On May 13, 2019
who else noticed how Oga refused to comment on the killed soldiers due to the recent attack yeye n.a. civilians den dey use get mouth!!
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by tradepunter: 10:29am On May 13, 2019
The terrorist will reach south soon, that's why the south must get together and start monitoring people moving from that region towards the south...
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by HomeOfMe(f): 11:03am On May 13, 2019
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Akanoomobowale(m): 11:04am On May 13, 2019
CliffDike:

In terms of security, it is the sole responsibility of the federal government to protect the citizens.
No State governor is the commander of any of the Nigeria armed forces. So the blame is aptly on the federal government.

This is not to justify the outright incompetence and mismanagement from these State governors. But if the federal government is doing well, it will in many ways reflect in the various States.
I totally disagree sir......they get security vote every month and they are called chief security officer of there respective state.... Maybe you should tell me the works of a governor if it exclude providing security for ur state.....The major reason why the Fg is the totally involved is because most are terrorist related and the army answer only to the president.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by orisa37: 11:08am On May 13, 2019
This is a Claim to intimidate us that the Sherif is in Town.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2019
vanunu:

Boko haram have killed 30,000 people, do you know that about 60,000 Igbo's were killed within 3 months in Northern Nigeria in 1966, under the leadership of Gowon and nobody was arrested for the pogrom.

It's a pity Nigeria is gradually becoming an Afghanistan under the leadership of a Northern leader. I'm not trying to be tribalistic though but the truth has to be said. The Northerners have contributed greatly to the decay in this Nation and have been given free-hand by their Southern counterparts. Its a big shame!
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by enemyofprogress: 11:26am On May 13, 2019
Amanew:
Nigeria is a failed State!
that is an understatement
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by 2metrelaurie(m): 11:29am On May 13, 2019
isharm

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Angelfrost(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2019
brostheo:
Isis don land for Nigeria

Nigeria has been ripe for the taking since 2015... It's a thing of mercy that the North is still standing... The earlier the South detaches itself from that land mass of setback, the better.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Absoj(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2019
fk001:
No Isis in Nigeria maybe ISWAP

Where are our gorrila fighters that we used to sent them to Liberia for peace keeping mission?
Dem don retire na. Having expended their service years.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Amanew(m): 11:34am On May 13, 2019
enemyofprogress:
that is an understatement
God bless U!
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by CliffDike(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2019
Akanoomobowale:

I totally disagree sir......they get security vote every month and they are called chief security officer of there respective state.... Maybe you should tell me the works of a governor if it exclude providing security for ur state.....The major reason why the Fg is the totally involved is because most are terrorist related and the army answer only to the president.
Yes they're chief security officers but it will interest you to know that even Police commissioners in their States do not answer to them.
I can only start blaming the State Governors for insecurity in their States the moment the National Assembly approves State Police.
Having said that, I still strongly believe the State governors are not doing enough with their multi-million naira monthly security votes, but if the Federal government can approve State Police, those monies will be channeled into building robust Police structures with State governors as Chief Police commanders.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by rummmy: 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
I said it from Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen joined, bandit joined, now Isis have joined, more will still join..... Nigeria is a gone.

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Oluwadare316(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
CliffDike:
How many more deaths before the government takes action?

Many families of these gallant soldiers are in pain and agony, yet the government has refused to do the needful.
Is it now a crime to serve ones father land?
Where is the over One billion dollars withdrew from external reserve for military weapons?

Buhari and his party the APC, will either now or later pay dearly for all the avoidable killings in the country. They've caused untold hardship and unimaginable pains to many families, they,surely, won't go scot-free from this mis-governance.

May the souls of the departed rest in Peace!

I weep for my country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry
. which government and things are getting worse.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by jamace(m): 1:00pm On May 13, 2019
"...fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North......." .......Muhammadu Buhari (GEJ era)

Karma is holding Buhari accountable.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by mkorle: 1:01pm On May 13, 2019
brostheo:
Isis don land for Nigeria
Nigeria was a peaceful country, untill they let d devils in.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Shinjitsu: 1:58pm On May 13, 2019
The truth is always there for you people to see

When I say islam is the religion of the devil himself all they do is kill,rape and do drugs

Homosexual will run and block me...Now I hope you idiots now know am right
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by enemyofprogress: 2:18pm On May 13, 2019
Amanew:
God bless U!
you too bro
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Stealthwaterz(m): 2:27pm On May 13, 2019
CliffDike:
How many more deaths before the government takes action?

Many families of these gallant soldiers are in pain and agony, yet the government has refused to do the needful.
Is it now a crime to serve ones father land?
Where is the over One billion dollars withdrew from external reserve for military weapons?

Buhari and his party the APC, will either now or later pay dearly for all the avoidable killings in the country. They've caused untold hardship and unimaginable pains to many families, they,surely, won't go scot-free from this mis-governance.

May the souls of the departed rest in Peace!

I weep for my country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cry cry cry
And what action if i may ask?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by darqly(m): 2:51pm On May 13, 2019
Insurgents attack and kill our troops, resupplying on their ammo and equipment, Nigerian army denies. The men being lost have families, friends and communities, and each lie told about their wellbeing especially when they're KIA is an insult on the service they rendered. This report hints at Buratai's incompetence which by now, is glaring. How can we be fighting ONE group for ONE decade now, HOW? And they're inflicting damage on our military, yet the FG thinks the war is being won? I fear something really bad has to happen before outrage will cause the government to act.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by sule1996(m): 3:01pm On May 13, 2019
And u believe they are Muslims?

Later u will know the rest. True muslims are not terrorist talkless of killing in Ramadan
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Khaleell001(m): 3:51pm On May 13, 2019
Guyman02:
I thought that ISIS should be fasting, is it permissible for them to kill during Ramadan, what does the Koran say about this?

You should be the judge?
If the Qur'aan commands that we stay pious and conscious are these devils reading the Qur'aan.
These are criminals which have absolutely nothing to do with Islām.
Even killing an innocent animals can land one in hell how much innocent humans.

Bros, you judge for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Keeps Mum Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-arrest / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.