Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno (25531 Views)

Airstrikes Mistakenly Kill 11 Soldiers, 7 Zamfara Villagers, Injure 70 / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Konshisha: Nigerian Army Buries Captain, 11 Soldiers Killed By Bandits In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Edyice: 4:05pm On May 13, 2019
If Isis enter Nigeria , that's the end

The north will face many destruction

South been wise will simply separate from them ..

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Kingsean(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2019
lexy2014:

In d documentaries u watched, did they say Syria doesnt have electricity and water? D civil war in Syria didn't consume d whole country. It was just a few rebel enclaves which d govt has won back. It will interest u 2no that not long after d govt won back d rebel held areas, it restored electricity and water. D only thing left is d rebuilding of d war torn towns. So tell me how Nigeria that isn't experiencing war yet it can't provide electricity & water 4 its citizens is now better than Syria?

Then go to syria and stop lamenting here if u know u can survive there. Show us action. You are blasting Nigeria as if u have another nationality. You said d syrian govt have gotten back territories, wait till u hear again dat Isis has regained control plus rebel factions. Appreciate what u have here bro and pray for things to get better. War is not a good thing. Many syrians would have preferred Nigeria dat u r rejecting
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by lexy2014: 6:02pm On May 14, 2019
Kingsean:

Then go to syria and stop lamenting here if u know u can survive there. Show us action. You are blasting Nigeria as if u have another nationality. You said d syrian govt have gotten back territories, wait till u hear again dat Isis has regained control plus rebel factions. Appreciate what u have here bro and pray for things to get better. War is not a good thing. Many syrians would have preferred Nigeria dat u r rejecting

U brought up d issue of documentaries assuming that i knew nothing about Syria. Now I have shared with what I no, u are offended. I asked u a simple question, in ur documentaries that u watched, did they say Syria doesn't have electricity & water? Simple question u can't answer. I have laid out my facts. If u have other facts, pls share. Obviously u have known. I said d Syrian govt has gotten back territories. Is that not a fact? Y are u offended at that? Is it bad that they got back their territories?

Take a look at this

Kingsean:

wait till u hear again dat Isis has regained control plus rebel factions.
We are waiting and while we are doing that we have noted that despite d war, they have electricity & water which we don't have. D word u used there is "regain". It shows that u no Nigeria is in a bad state but u can't stand d fact that a country like Nigeria isnt better than Syria. So u wish that their war gets worse so u can feel good that Nigeria isn't alone in its mediocrity.

Again look at this

Kingsean:

[b]War is not a good thing. [/b]Many syrians would have preferred Nigeria dat u r rejecting

On d one hand u said war is not good but on d other hand, u expect d war in Syria 2 continue so u can prove that Nigeria is better than Syria. What kind of soul are u? What kind of human being are u? Is it d fault of Syrians ur govt can't provide u with electricity & water? D argument was about electricity & water. Does d govt in Nigeria give its citizens electricity & water? Yes or no? Does d Syrian govt despite its war give its citizens electricity & water? Yes or no?

U said we should pray 4 Nigeria to get better. Can u pls name one country in d world that changed from bad to best because its citizens prayed that things should get better? Can u pls name one?

So saying that d Nigerian govt can't provide electricity & water is blasting? If I don't blast Nigeria 4 its failings, who else will?

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Kingsean(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2019
lexy2014:

U brought up d issue of documentaries assuming that i knew nothing about Syria. Now I have shared with what I no, u are offended. I asked u a simple question, in ur documentaries that u watched, did they say Syria doesn't have electricity & water? Simple question u can't answer. I have laid out my facts. If u have other facts, pls share. Obviously u have known. I said d Syrian govt has gotten back territories. Is that not a fact? Y are u offended at that? Is it bad that they got back their territories?

Take a look at this

We are waiting and while we are doing that we have noted that despite d war, they have electricity & water which we don't have. D word u used there is "regain". It shows that u no Nigeria is in a bad state but u can't stand d fact that a country like Nigeria isnt better than Syria. So u wish that their war gets worse so u can feel good that Nigeria isn't alone in its mediocrity.

Again look at this

On d one hand u said war is not good but on d other hand, u expect d war in Syria 2 continue so u can prove that Nigeria is better than Syria. What kind of soul are u? What kind of human being are u? Is it d fault of Syrians ur govt can't provide u with electricity & water? D argument was about electricity & water. Does d govt in Nigeria give its citizens electricity & water? Yes or no? Does d Syrian govt despite its war give its citizens electricity & water? Yes or no?

U said we should pray 4 Nigeria to get better. Can u pls name one country in d world that changed from bad to best because its citizens prayed that things should get better? Can u pls name one?

So saying that d Nigerian govt can't provide electricity & water is blasting? If I don't blast Nigeria 4 its failings, who else will?

I don't pray for their war to continue but its obvious the war may not end with Al assad. Isis has taken advantage of it too. Everyone has been blasting Nigeria. Av also blasted Nigeria but i still believe God has a reason for putting me here. I could make some changes myself. Nigeria is my fatherland and i will pray for Nigeria and make it work. Travel to syria if u like. Stop lamenting and contribute something to ur country.
If u can't, then leave...
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by cheruv: 9:40pm On May 14, 2019
lonelydora:
Nigerians stop complaining about boko haram.

After 9/11, many Americans joined the military and went after Bin Laden. After Pearl Harbour more than 10 million Americans joined the military to go after Japan and their allies.

Our own na to shout on social media.
Una no de shame? if you cant join the army, then keep quiet and let those who are in the army do their best and pray for them instead of criticizing whatever errors they make. It's not easy.
All these people that come to make stupid comparisons!!!
For me any Southerner joining the army are likened to those committing suicide, and those who commit suicide in my place are disposed off in the evil forest!

1 Like

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by lexy2014: 11:13pm On May 14, 2019
Kingsean:

I don't pray for their war to continue but its obvious the war may not end with Al assad. Isis has taken advantage of it too. Everyone has been blasting Nigeria. Av also blasted Nigeria but i still believe God has a reason for putting me here. I could make some changes myself. Nigeria is my fatherland and i will pray for Nigeria and make it work. Travel to syria if u like. Stop lamenting and contribute something to ur country.
If u can't, then leave...

U dont pray for their war to continue but here are ur words.

Kingsean:

From d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaketh. Ur words betray u.

What has ISIS taken advantage of? Are u sure u are following events in Syria or u are still living in d past& expecting that past 2 continue?

I asked u several questions in my 2nd& last post about electricity & water which was d subject of discussion and u haven't been able to answer any. U have avoided those questions cos they will expose d truth, d truth that u are scared 2 accept& admit instead u are talking about how u used to blast Nigeria. What's my business with that? Did I ask u if u used to blast Nigeria?

My brother I gave u a simple assignment that u name one country that has succeeded & prospered because its citizens prayed. U can't answer. U ran away from that too.

U are scared of d truth. D truth about Nigeria will continue to haunt u until u come to terms with it. All this one that u are taking ur frustration of Nigeria on others won't get u anywhere.

I asked u: is talking about d fact that d govt can't provide electricity&water 4 its citizens blasting? Still u can't answer. Do u have running water& electricity in ur house? U are suffering & smiling just like fela sang years ago. Uptill now u don't no what it is ur govt is supposed 2do 4u. Its God that will give u electricity & water. Keep praying as if its God that u voted 4 during election. Instead of u 2 query y d govt can't give u ur rights, u are lamenting cos others are speaking out. U are part of d problem of Nigeria.

NB: Section 14(2b) of d constitution of d federal republic of Nigeria say "d security and welfare of d people is d primary purpose of government".

Did u c any mention of God there? Let that b food for thought.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Kingsean(m): 10:53am On May 16, 2019
lexy2014:

U dont pray for their war to continue but here are ur words.

From d abundance of d heart, d mouth speaketh. Ur words betray u.

What has ISIS taken advantage of? Are u sure u are following events in Syria or u are still living in d past& expecting that past 2 continue?

I asked u several questions in my 2nd& last post about electricity & water which was d subject of discussion and u haven't been able to answer any. U have avoided those questions cos they will expose d truth, d truth that u are scared 2 accept& admit instead u are talking about how u used to blast Nigeria. What's my business with that? Did I ask u if u used to blast Nigeria?

My brother I gave u a simple assignment that u name one country that has succeeded & prospered because its citizens prayed. U can't answer. U ran away from that too.

U are scared of d truth. D truth about Nigeria will continue to haunt u until u come to terms with it. All this one that u are taking ur frustration of Nigeria on others won't get u anywhere.

I asked u: is talking about d fact that d govt can't provide electricity&water 4 its citizens blasting? Still u can't answer. Do u have running water& electricity in ur house? U are suffering & smiling just like fela sang years ago. Uptill now u don't no what it is ur govt is supposed 2do 4u. Its God that will give u electricity & water. Keep praying as if its God that u voted 4 during election. Instead of u 2 query y d govt can't give u ur rights, u are lamenting cos others are speaking out. U are part of d problem of Nigeria.

NB: Section 14(2b) of d constitution of d federal republic of Nigeria say "d security and welfare of d people is d primary purpose of government".

Did u c any mention of God there? Let that b food for thought.

Have u done any research on syria recently? Guess what The war is still ongoing. Am not supporting the nigerian government but at d same time i cant compare nigeria to syria. You that have been fighting the government, tell me what is the result. Just do ur best and also help when its needed. the truth is d government officials are corrupt but d citizens are are also corrupt. The youths instead of fighting corruption are carrying ballot boxes for old men. If d youths can come together as one, nigeria would be better. Think about it. Its not really about blasting d government. The youths are not united. am not happy with the Nigerian govt too but i can't dwell on that. I have to move my life forward. Am waiting for dat day nigerians will all unite against these corrupt ppl but no instead they are engaging in ethno-religious disputes. Once we put our differences aside and fight d corruption with God on our side then we'll be ready to move forward. For now, don't compare syria to nigeria. Even the uk, us and other countries have banned their citizens from going there due to the unrest
Look at the number of armed groups fighting in syria. Its alarming
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by lexy2014: 11:46am On May 16, 2019
Kingsean:

Have u done any research on syria recently? Guess what The war is still ongoing. Am not supporting the nigerian government but at d same time i cant compare nigeria to syria. You that have been fighting the government, tell me what is the result. Just do ur best and also help when its needed. the truth is d government officials are corrupt but d citizens are are also corrupt. The youths instead of fighting corruption are carrying ballot boxes for old men. If d youths can come together as one, nigeria would be better. Think about it. Its not really about blasting d government. The youths are not united. am not happy with the Nigerian govt too but i can't dwell on that. I have to move my life forward. Am waiting for dat day nigerians will all unite against these corrupt ppl but no instead they are engaging in ethno-religious disputes. Once we put our differences aside and fight d corruption with God on our side then we'll be ready to move forward. For now, don't compare syria to nigeria. Even the uk, us and other countries have banned their citizens from going there due to the unrest
Look at the number of armed groups fighting in syria. Its alarming

At first u said I haven't watched documentaries on Syria. Now u said I haven't done my research on Syria. Under whose control was Aleppo& Homs? Under whose control are they now?

If d war in Syria is still ongoing, does it negate d fact that despite d war, d Syrian govt is still able to provide electricity & water 4 its citizens & that d Nigerian govt can't do same 4 its citizens? Are we trying 2 prove that Syrian war is ongoing or that d Syrian govt can provide electricity & water 4 its and that d Nigerian govt can't do same?

Seems u have a problem answering simple questions. Previously I asked u does Syria have electricity & water, Yes or No? Compared 2 Syria, does Nigeria have electricity and water, Yes or no? Uptill now, u haven't been able to answer. U are just gallivanting cos ur answer will expose d truth which u no but aren't willing to accept.

D problem of d Nigerian youths isn't lack of unity. In fact, d youths are united. They are united in docility, ignorance, self deceit& self deception. Its not with d youths cos even our adults are d same, training d youths that way. Let's use u as an example. Do u no ur rights as a Nigerian? No u don't. Do u no what ur govt is supposed to do 4u? No u dont. And here I am trying to show u ur right& show u that like in Syria, d Nigerian govt is supposed 2 provide u electricity & water. Guess what? Its bad news. U are offended. U don't want to accept it. U don't no d truth but when u are told d truth, u refuse to accept. U c d truth b4 u in black& white, u still can't accept.

What help do u want me to help Nigeria? Is it my job to provide electricity & water 4 Nigerians? I have showed u Section 14(2b) of d constitution which is d ultimate document of d land. It is d document upon which Nigeria exist as a nation. Still yet, u aren't convinced. D best help I can give Nigeria is to inform ignorant Nigerians like u of their rights. But unfortunately, most of u will prefer ignorance. This confirms a time worthy saying

"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves".

Nigerian youths don't no that they are slaves. Even when u tell them& try 2 free them by telling them their rights, just like u, they will resist. That is y Nigeria is were it is. D politicians no this, that's y they keep taking advantage of d youths& that's y u c them killing themselves 4 politicians cos they don't no that it is d politicians that are supposed to die 4d youths
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Kingsean(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2019
lexy2014:

At first u said I haven't watched documentaries on Syria. Now u said I haven't done my research on Syria. Under whose control was Aleppo& Homs? Under whose control are they now?

If d war in Syria is still ongoing, does it negate d fact that despite d war, d Syrian govt is still able to provide electricity & water 4 its citizens & that d Nigerian govt can't do same 4 its citizens? Are we trying 2 prove that Syrian war is ongoing or that d Syrian govt can provide electricity & water 4 its and that d Nigerian govt can't do same?

Seems u have a problem answering simple questions. Previously I asked u does Syria have electricity & water, Yes or No? Compared 2 Syria, does Nigeria have electricity and water, Yes or no? Uptill now, u haven't been able to answer. U are just gallivanting cos ur answer will expose d truth which u no but aren't willing to accept.

D problem of d Nigerian youths isn't lack of unity. In fact, d youths are united. They are united in docility, ignorance, self deceit& self deception. Its not with d youths cos even our adults are d same, training d youths that way. Let's use u as an example. Do u no ur rights as a Nigerian? No u don't. Do u no what ur govt is supposed to do 4u? No u dont. And here I am trying to show u ur right& show u that like in Syria, d Nigerian govt is supposed 2 provide u electricity & water. Guess what? Its bad news. U are offended. U don't want to accept it. U don't no d truth but when u are told d truth, u refuse to accept. U c d truth b4 u in black& white, u still can't accept.

What help do u want me to help Nigeria? Is it my job to provide electricity & water 4 Nigerians? I have showed u Section 14(2b) of d constitution which is d ultimate document of d land. It is d document upon which Nigeria exist as a nation. Still yet, u aren't convinced. D best help I can give Nigeria is to inform ignorant Nigerians like u of their rights. But unfortunately, most of u will prefer ignorance. This confirms a time worthy saying

"I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves".

Nigerian youths don't no that they are slaves. Even when u tell them& try 2 free them by telling them their rights, just like u, they will resist. That is y Nigeria is were it is. D politicians no this, that's y they keep taking advantage of d youths& that's y u c them killing themselves 4 politicians cos they don't no that it is d politicians that are supposed to die 4d youths

I know my rights but u r taking this too far. Mr. Barrister, why don't u go to buhari and educate him instead of telling me. I just dey laugh. I know we have d right to stable electricity. If we don't have and ppl are not willing to join hands, should i now kill myself? Its simple, just do ur best and leave d rest. Besides in syria not all places there have good electricity. There are places in Nigeria with good power supply in case u don't know. osun state has good power supply, kebbi state and some others even some places in lagos. Right now where i live, am enjoying about 12hours light daily and it even exceeds that sometimes. Do u know that there's constant power supply in borno state despite the terrorism saga? you are d ignorant one. Keep your lectures to yourself. If u want to prove yourself, no need to attack me, d people u would attack are up there
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by lexy2014: 7:16am On May 18, 2019
Kingsean:

I know my rights but u r taking this too far. Mr. Barrister, why don't u go to buhari and educate him instead of telling me. I just dey laugh. I know we have d right to stable electricity. If we don't have and ppl are not willing to join hands, should i now kill myself? Its simple, just do ur best and leave d rest. Besides in syria not all places there have good electricity. There are places in Nigeria with good power supply in case u don't know. osun state has good power supply, kebbi state and some others even some places in lagos. Right now where i live, am enjoying about 12hours light daily and it even exceeds that sometimes. Do u know that there's constant power supply in borno state despite the terrorism saga? you are d ignorant one. Keep your lectures to yourself. If u want to prove yourself, no need to attack me, d people u would attack are up there

Am not a barrister& I don't need 2b a barrister b4 I understand d constitution & talk about d rights of Nigerians. By calling me a barrister cos I talk about theses things, only confirms my earlier position that u are uninformed. Therefore, am not taking things 2 far neither am I attacking u. Am only stating d obvious which like I have said several times u aren't comfortable with.

U don't no ur rights. Its cos I mentioned it that u are now saying electricity is ur right. U never knew that. U have been waiting on God to come& help u get electricity & to fix Nigeria. U are waiting on Nigerians like me to come and "help and contribute" (whatever that means) and u say u no ur rights. U want me 2go to buhari to tell him what? Or u didn't c were I told u that Nigerian politicians no that u don't no ur rights?

Kingsean:

why don't u go to buhari and educate him instead of telling me.

If we don't have and ppl are not willing to join hands, should i now kill myself?

Nigerians should joins hands 2do provide electricity 4 themselves right? Nigerians should joins hands 2 provide water 4 themselves right? So pls what is d work of govt? And u say u no ur rights.

So u no u can't kill urself 4 Nigeria but u have been saying Nigeria is ur fatherland, d only nationality u have, that we should stop criticising nigeria & that u will make it work. U aren't ready to put urself on d line 4 Nigeria but u want me to put myself on d line.

In d documentaries u watched, did they say it's everywhere in Syria that they don't have light? What was d electricity & water situation in Syria b4 d war. Can u compare our resources with that of Syria? Can u compare d political situation with that of Syria? D water u use, is it govt that provided it? U have 12hours light& u are celebrating & u say u no ur rights.

Pls look at this
Kingsean:

If u want to prove yourself, no need to attack me, d people u would attack are up there

Compare with this

Kingsean:

You that have been fighting the government, tell me what is the result. Just do ur best and also help when its needed.

Kingsean:

You are blasting Nigeria as if u have another nationality.

On one hand u said I shouldn't criticise d govt, but now u are saying I should attack those in govt. What a mighty mighty contradiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Kingsean(m): 9:04pm On May 19, 2019
lexy2014:

Am not a barrister& I don't need 2b a barrister b4 I understand d constitution & talk about d rights of Nigerians. By calling me a barrister cos I talk about theses things, only confirms my earlier position that u are uninformed. Therefore, am not taking things 2 far neither am I attacking u. Am only stating d obvious which like I have said several times u aren't comfortable with.

U don't no ur rights. Its cos I mentioned it that u are now saying electricity is ur right. U never knew that. U have been waiting on God to come& help u get electricity & to fix Nigeria. U are waiting on Nigerians like me to come and "help and contribute" (whatever that means) and u say u no ur rights. U want me 2go to buhari to tell him what? Or u didn't c were I told u that Nigerian politicians no that u don't no ur rights?

Nigerians should joins hands 2do provide electricity 4 themselves right? Nigerians should joins hands 2 provide water 4 themselves right? So pls what is d work of govt? And u say u no ur rights.

So u no u can't kill urself 4 Nigeria but u have been saying Nigeria is ur fatherland, d only nationality u have, that we should stop criticising nigeria & that u will make it work. U aren't ready to put urself on d line 4 Nigeria but u want me to put myself on d line.

In d documentaries u watched, did they say it's everywhere in Syria that they don't have light? What was d electricity & water situation in Syria b4 d war. Can u compare our resources with that of Syria? Can u compare d political situation with that of Syria? D water u use, is it govt that provided it? U have 12hours light& u are celebrating & u say u no ur rights.

Pls look at this

Compare with this

On one hand u said I shouldn't criticise d govt, but now u are saying I should attack those in govt. What a mighty mighty contradiction.

Lolz bros go nd rest. U can blast government all u want. Its not my wahala. I didn't contradict myself. u can criticize d govt all u want but never compare nigeria to syria. Maybe u should just go to Syria. Nobody is holding u down. As for me, no matter what, those who would make it in Nigeria, would still make it. If we really want to take the fight to d government, let the youths come out. If not, things won't change. You don't need to tell me my rights. I already know so what do u want me to do? Keep ranting about nigeria govt on social media? Dats a waste of time cos it has never yielded fruit. People have done it in time past. If we youths can come together and take action like d NLC, then things would change. Action speaks better than words. no amount of mouth running can change anything. If u truly feel syria is better, relocate there. if u truly wanna prove ur point, go to the official handle of the FGN on twitter and tell them dat syria is better than nigeria.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by lexy2014: 10:08pm On May 19, 2019
Kingsean:

Lolz bros go nd rest. U can blast government all u want. Its not my wahala. I didn't contradict myself. u can criticize d govt all u want but never compare nigeria to syria. Maybe u should just go to Syria. Nobody is holding u down. As for me, no matter what, those who would make it in Nigeria, would still make it. If we really want to take the fight to d government, let the youths come out. If not, things won't change. You don't need to tell me my rights. I already know so what do u want me to do? Keep ranting about nigeria govt on social media? Dats a waste of time cos it has never yielded fruit. People have done it in time past. If we youths can come together and take action like d NLC, then things would change. Action speaks better than words. no amount of mouth running can change anything. If u truly feel syria is better, relocate there. if u truly wanna prove ur point, go to the official handle of the FGN on twitter and tell them dat syria is better than nigeria.

Y e be say d thing wey I de talk de vex u? If I criticise d govt and compare Nigeria to Syria, has it made u shorter or taller? Are u d one to tell me who to compare Nigeria with? I have compared Nigeria to Syria several times so what are u going 2do about it? D govt of Syria has done more than d Nigerian govt in providing electricity and water for its people than d Nigerian govt has done 4 Nigerians. Its a statement of fact. Its d truth and there's nothing u can do about it. Y do u find d truth offensive? U say u want to move Nigeria forward, but u don't want 2 hear d truth. U can't stand d truth. Then what exactly do u want 2 fight?

Who are d Nigerian youths that are coming together? Is it u? Guy abeg no make me laugh. What are d youths coming together 2do? Y haven't u brought d youths of Nigeria together? What are u waiting 4? "Let d youths come out"... who or what is preventing them from coming out? Aren't u a youth? Y haven't u come out? Who is holding u from coming out& taking d fight 2d govt as u suggested? Since u are talking of action, show action. Come out let's c u.

I don't no were u saw ur rant or blasting as u call it. D Syrian govt has provided electricity & water 4 its people as part of its reconstruction effort& has done better than d Nigerian govt in that regard. Is that ur definition of rant or blast? Maybe u are using a special dictionary.

Who is talking about who will make it or who wouldn't make it. In fact I don't even understand d relevance of that to what we are talking about. Am trying to emphasize ur rights as a Nigerian and u are talking about making it. U c were u are talking off point as usual and u say u no ur rights and u want 2 take d fight 2d govt. Oya, carry go
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Kingsean(m): 1:20pm On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

Y e be say d thing wey I de talk de vex u? If I criticise d govt and compare Nigeria to Syria, has it made u shorter or taller? Are u d one to tell me who to compare Nigeria with? I have compared Nigeria to Syria several times so what are u going 2do about it? D govt of Syria has done more than d Nigerian govt in providing electricity and water for its people than d Nigerian govt has done 4 Nigerians. Its a statement of fact. Its d truth and there's nothing u can do about it. Y do u find d truth offensive? U say u want to move Nigeria forward, but u don't want 2 hear d truth. U can't stand d truth. Then what exactly do u want 2 fight?

Who are d Nigerian youths that are coming together? Is it u? Guy abeg no make me laugh. What are d youths coming together 2do? Y haven't u brought d youths of Nigeria together? What are u waiting 4? "Let d youths come out"... who or what is preventing them from coming out? Aren't u a youth? Y haven't u come out? Who is holding u from coming out& taking d fight 2d govt as u suggested? Since u are talking of action, show action. Come out let's c u.

I don't no were u saw ur rant or blasting as u call it. D Syrian govt has provided electricity & water 4 its people as part of its reconstruction effort& has done better than d Nigerian govt in that regard. Is that ur definition of rant or blast? Maybe u are using a special dictionary.

Who is talking about who will make it or who wouldn't make it. In fact I don't even understand d relevance of that to what we are talking about. Am trying to emphasize ur rights as a Nigerian and u are talking about making it. U c were u are talking off point as usual and u say u no ur rights and u want 2 take d fight 2d govt. Oya, carry go

U don't need to tell me my rights. I know them. If u really wanna compare syria to Nigeria, go to FGN twitter handle and tell them. Don't complain to me. It won't change anything. U can compare from now till the end of the world, am not interested. My own is dat don't compare Nigeria to syria. there are countries i know dat are obviously better developed than nigeria e.g south Africa and many others but not syria. If u know Syria is better, then what are u still doing in Nigeria. Bros u dey sleep?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by lexy2014: 1:47pm On May 21, 2019
Kingsean:

U don't need to tell me my rights. I know them. If u really wanna compare syria to Nigeria, go to FGN twitter handle and tell them. Don't complain to me. It won't change anything. U can compare from now till the end of the world, am not interested. My own is dat don't compare Nigeria to syria. there are countries i know dat are obviously better developed than nigeria e.g south Africa and many others but not syria. If u know Syria is better, then what are u still doing in Nigeria. Bros u dey sleep?

What has my sleeping or being awake got 2do with d discussion? Or don't u have were 2 sleep?

I didn't complain 2u. I made a statement about Syria 2 another individual. It was u who came into d discussion uninvited. So u weren't even in d picture in d first place. So like I noted earlier, it seems u use a special dictionary cos I don't no were u saw d complain, blasting or criticism u have been talking about.

When u come into a discussion with me from an uninformed position, I am left with no choice but 2 inform u. Its now left 4u to counter whatever it is I have said with ur own facts. So far, u haven't been able 2do that. All I get is "don't compare Nigeria with Syria". On what grounds are u saying that. U haven't been able to provide sufficient reason 4 me not 2do that especially with regards 2 electricity & water. So all thru d discussion, u haven't shown that u no ur rights one bit. So I had no choice but 2 inform u of ur rights.

Again, I don't think u have a right 2 tell me which countries I can compare Nigeria with or not. U aren't in a position 2do that. If u want 2 compare Nigeria with south Africa, feel free. But as far as I no and which u haven't been able 2 prove me wrong, d Syrian govt has done a better job at providing electricity & water 4 it's citizens than d Nigerian govt has done for Nigerians. This is a fact. Y u are offended at this, I honestly don't no.

Don't worry about whether I will go 2 Syria or not cos I didn't share my travel plans with u. But one things 4 sure, u talked about "taking action". Pls y haven't u taken action? What is stopping u from taking ur action 2d govt? U also said d youths should come out. Aren't u a youth? Y haven't u come out? What are u waiting 4?
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by lexy2014: 2:45pm On May 21, 2019
Kingsean:

Kingsean:

U can compare from now till the end of the world, am not interested. My own is dat don't compare Nigeria to syria.

D way u contradict urself no get part 2.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by digitalcrazeman: 3:23pm On May 21, 2019
sharpsecret:
people like u are the kind of person ur son will tell u one day he wants to join nigerian army and u will say over ur dead body.mumu
why will i do say ? my dad is an airforce officer so i know things to some extent first hand.
Re: ISIS Claims Responsibility For Killing Of 11 Soldiers In Borno by Kingsean(m): 8:26pm On May 21, 2019
lexy2014:

D way u contradict urself no get part 2.

Indeed...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra / Ibrahim Idris Meets Buhari In Aso Rock / Oshiomhole, Ize-Iyamu, Mallam Audu Bag Honorary Titles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.