Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures (28318 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by BetShop: 6:33am On May 13, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Checkout some of the Lovely Pictures of the Nigerian Movie Star , shared on Her Instagram page.

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/omotola-jalade-ekeinde-looking-flawless-in-new-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by BetShop: 6:33am On May 13, 2019
grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:49am On May 13, 2019
The beautiful empress with her legendary everything. These were the actresses who made Nollywood, but the likes of Tonto Dikeh used the wood as firewood.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Olodo24: 7:14am On May 13, 2019
When are we going to see pictures of celebrities without Photoshop?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by itspzpics(m): 7:22am On May 13, 2019
Nice

See Some Exposed Sexy Photos of Omotola Showing Off Her Curvy Body => HERE
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by FlirtyGist: 7:43am On May 13, 2019
cool
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by mrgraphics01: 7:49am On May 13, 2019
Mama the mama

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by columbus007(m): 7:57am On May 13, 2019
From the waist down that's alright but from the waist up its a no for me.
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:05am On May 13, 2019
She's beautiful kiss
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:22am On May 13, 2019
she is very beatiful men ...i need a 3 some with her and damilola adegbite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Bizznezz: 11:02am On May 13, 2019
Cute mama
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by beejhay69: 11:03am On May 13, 2019
Omotola Evergreen...
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:03am On May 13, 2019
Then.. undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by pascayes: 11:05am On May 13, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE END OF 2019!

I am PAUL, a full fledged Multimedia Expert - Graphics Designer, Photographer, Video Editor, 3D Animator and Motion Graphics Expert.

My expertise lies in branding, design and typography, which are exemplified in each project I am involved in. With my extensive working experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw and InDesign (including other Adobe design tools), it allows me to consistently create designs that align accordingly with clients' expectations. I tackle any design project with a keen eye, a steady hand and endless imagination. With my experience and malleable creativity, I am able to produce solid design work that truly reflects my limitless skill as a multimedia designer and more importantly clients’ visions which there result in killer designs and happy clients

With my passion for creative training, let me teach you to produce killer designs in 4 weeks!

WHAT YOU WOULD MASTER AFTER THIS 4 WEEKS PRACTICAL-DRIVEN TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT and N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

NEW TRAINING COMMENCEMENT DATE: Monday, 20th of May, 2019

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:06am On May 13, 2019
Dangote must see these photos now cheesy

I ddnt say Dangote must have or liked her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:07am On May 13, 2019
this land is not for sale(booked)
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by BizLifeE: 11:07am On May 13, 2019
It can't last forever.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by don4real18(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2019
She doesn't need to show us her unclothedness to trend unlike many other misguided females.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by joganut(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2019
wink
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Topmaike007(m): 11:11am On May 13, 2019
She and Juliet Ibrahim are my favorite
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by DaBogu: 11:12am On May 13, 2019
If the EPL table this season was to be a University degree,

Manchester City - First class
Liverpool - Strong second class upper
Chelsea - Second class lower
Spurs - Third Class
Arsenal - Pass
Manchester United - Certificate of attendance (No degree awarded)

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2019
She want to trend again... oya attack Ganduje
Buhari own don pass

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Nobody: 11:14am On May 13, 2019
She should leave this type of make up to small children.
The nail polish and hair killed the beauty of that gown.
She looks better when she is relaxed.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by oduademonest: 11:14am On May 13, 2019
She is obese

No talent

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by TAIS: 11:22am On May 13, 2019
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company & Incorporated trustee with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Proven professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.
Business name (Enterprise)- N17,000
Limited Liability Company- N58,000
Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000
Call or Whatsapp 07032628962.
We have our agents in Lagos, Abuja, Port-harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kwara etc
Re: Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Looking Flawless In New Pictures by Fancyeve: 11:22am On May 13, 2019
For your designer's t shirt, and speakers at affordable rates.. Contact us @ fancy collections..07063706296

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayweather Gets Dubai Royalty's Permission To Enter Country After Refusal / Bbnaija: Nigerians React To Tayo Faniran's Performance At Sunday Live Show. Pics / Don’t Cry When I Die – Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.