Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Advantages Of Passing CGFNS Exam - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Passing CGFNS Exam (350 Views)

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Jaaruma Hauwa Is The Brains Behind Therapeutic Advantages Of Azanza Garckeana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Passing CGFNS Exam by Prideofthelion: 8:32am On May 13, 2019
Historically, I've not actually been a fan of these foreign exams anyway. But as far as you are in naija;whenever the turbulent wind of the pyrexic economy blows on you,my brother my sister,you must locate your destiny by fire by force. I know most of my professional colleagues have just half baked information with regards to certain hurdles that ought to be climbed by nurses with the ambition of living this country for the likes of Lai Mohammed them. That of the Uk, I know its quite straight forward; you get the required Ielts of 7(6.5 i think forwriting, then 7 for others),then you get your credentials certified, then you proceed for CBT,then OSHE and so on. But that of the CGFNS is a kinda vague and ambiguous to many. Please this CGFNS of a thing,what is its significance to a nurse. What does a nurse benefit after passing the test. Any legitimate agency running. it in Nigeria? Any relevant information please,no man is an encyclopedia of knowledge.
Re: Advantages Of Passing CGFNS Exam by Prideofthelion: 1:33pm On May 13, 2019
mmh...These 23 people that have read this,does it mean non of them is in the medical /health field. Please help a colleague with info.its urgent.
Re: Advantages Of Passing CGFNS Exam by jbblues24(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2019
Such shot, many iconography, so fun
Re: Advantages Of Passing CGFNS Exam by jbblues24(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2019
It makes me laugh...

(1) (Reply)

Struggling With Infertility? Here’s A Solution. / Any Neurosurgeon Consultant Or Professor Here? / Surviving Lagos Daily Madness Is Not Easy Watch This Conductor Vs Passenger(vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.