Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing (33245 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience Of A Man Selling His Blood / Doctor Shares Touching Experience With Kano Index Case Of Coronavirus Who Lied A / Doctor Goes Wild In Ondo State, Baths Nurse With Water From Patient’s Wound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by nairalandankrah: 5:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
cry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by bcomputer101: 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
At times, this our profession is not easy. Especially when you practice it outside the country.

Have never seen a place where patients are more appreciative like here in Canada.

It's only the pay that's a little bit encouraging

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by tollyboy5(m): 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2023
Some Nigeria nurses are also highly professional. I was admitted on emergency into one hospital in ondo state 7 years ago. The student nurses were treating me like i was the son of one rich politician lol.

She will always smile, check on me and say nice things to me.
She was beautiful and that was just her way of attending to patient. God bless her and other good health professionals.

333 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Ireportlive: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is sad

8 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
Is this allowed? 🤔🤔

As in, the Dead patient wanted the Letter to be Shared/read publicly? 🤨🤨

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Kukutenla: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2023
I have one doc friend like that

He's the reason why I'll always defend docs in their fight against our useless politicians especially when the paid rats attack doctors and health workers

God bless him a lot for me

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Okoroawusa: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2023
This is so touching. I feel like crying right now 😭

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Nicepoker(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2023
Some are good many are not so good. One nut nurse made me have zero regard for most of them.
Imagine being admitted to treat typhoid. That was when I moved to a new location, the werey night nurse was like. Your family isn't here, you don't even have a girlfriend, pls dont die while i am on shift here o.Who is going to get you food.
That night I just put a call to the only friend I met in the same line of business. He arrived hours later with his friends.
Food was surplus even the mannerless nurse had a good chunk to get her hungry bowels filled. Most of them are weird. Few are nice.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by NFBI: 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2023
Okoroawusa:
This is so touching. I feel like crying right now 😭
Let it flow

11 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by tiwasiaife(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2023
bcomputer101:
At times, this our profession is not easy. Especially when you practice it outside the country.

Have never seen a place where patients are more appreciative like here in Canada.
You are right.
And Doctors are humane too in canada

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by DyingFetus: 2:45am On Dec 28, 2023
Doctors are forking over rated

I can't wait for technology to forking replace the med field and put all those loser docs out of work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by KingLennon(m): 3:55am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=127652397]This is so touching. I feel like crying right now

I dedicate Cry me a river by Justin Timberlake to you

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by KingLennon(m): 3:55am On Dec 28, 2023
[quote author=Okoroawusa post=127652397]This is so touching. I feel like crying right now

Those tears will be better appreciated in Plateau state sad

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by KingLennon(m): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:

I can't wait for technology to forking replace the med field and put all those loser docs out of work
We can't also wait for you to get the fork out of this forum sad

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Waterlilly: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2023
DyingFetus:

dying fetus! Wake-up in Jesus name

20 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by DyingFetus: 4:29am On Dec 28, 2023
Waterlilly:
dying fetus! Wake-up in Jesus name

Forking kys fahgot
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by naturalwaves: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2023
bcomputer101:

How did you become a Doctor with this kind of horrendous write-up?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Namaster: 9:29am On Dec 28, 2023
Dumb!

Praying to God to give another man a wife when you are on your deathbed sick with terminal cancer.

God did NOT answer your plenty prayers for healing, it's matchmaking he has time for.

Just dumb!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:30am On Dec 28, 2023

Is it just me, or is Medicine still at his infant stage?

Going by the number of sicknesses that cant be truly cured, U begin to wonder why there are so many things available to terminate peoples life at anytime and why these things keep frustrating the efforts of science and technology

In the end, theres nothing special about death(An occurence that wont meet u alive shoudnt be scared), we only worry about many things we will miss and thats why we just would do anything to live

All these is pointless if u can always remember that since 2000BCE till u were born, a lot have happened, yet u care less during those period cause u werent even aware.

Once u have this in mind, u will stop fighting hard to save what cant be saved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by EmperorCaesar(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2023
Namaster:
Dumb!

Praying to God to give another man a wife when you are on your deathbed sick with terminal cancer.

God did NOT answer your plenty prayers for healing, it's matchmaking he has time for.

Just dumb!

I've always said it that Atheits arent logically thorough enough to tackle well-reearched theists

So cause say she pray and still die, e mean say God no exist

To people like u, u want to keep seeing things going outside the normal natural law(Miracle) at all times to believe God doesnt exist

Its like saying that cause prayer couldnt heal a sickle cell patient, then there is no GOD

I swear, Most of u half-baked logical thinkers dont think deep enough to counter the God claim with logic

Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawkings(In his book "Big Answers to Brief Questions"wink are the two reatest scientist of last century yet claimed that going by their "knowledge of cosmology and seeing the multiverses obey Natural laws, they find it hard to believe that a random explosion brought about this highly complex designs"

Same Hawkings wrote The Big bang theory, same Hawkings hinted on the possibility of a creator and even affirmed he couldnt disprove his existence

Na one randy Nairaland guy wey dey vex for religion cause of poor doctrines i go con dey take seriously cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by omoredia: 10:40am On Dec 28, 2023
If the world invest as much as they invested in the lie called covid we would have had a cure for cancer by now

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Antoeni(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Doctor Treats , But God Heals.

Its Better to Pay the Cook Than Pay The Doctor.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Reelmii: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2023
angry
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by MisterGrace: 10:41am On Dec 28, 2023
Vinnie2000:
Is this allowed? 🤔🤔

As in, the Dead patient wanted the Letter to be Shared/read publicly? 🤨🤨

Is it legible to you? Abegi

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by enemyofprogress: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2023
We that are doctors, our eyes dey see things from our patiences, unlike people like seun, Mynd44 and mannabbqgrils wey no dey see anything
Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by Wisereborn: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by IamRichards: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2023
SADembarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Doctor Shares Emotional Letter He Received From Patient Before Her Passing by akosy(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2023
The Doctor will never forget this letter. Nothing is more fulfilling like appreciation, not to talk of the one coming from a deceased patient. embarassed cry

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NAFDAC Orders The Recall Of Eva Table Water 75cl / Your Urine Colour And Health Status / Vaginal Ring That Prevents HIV To Be Tested In Africa After Trials In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.