Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,974 members, 7,952,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June (620 Views)

Father Mbaka Speaks On Onitsha Fire: Don't Blame Hausas, Obiano Should Resign / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June by Evaromantik1(m): 8:41am On Oct 17, 2019
The controversial Onitsha prophet, Pastor Chukwuemeka has post a video, reminding his members how he prophesied about a fire outbreak back in June.

Pastor Chukwuemeke, who is currently on a visit to Jakarta, Indonesia, claimed this only happened as he left Onitsha.

His IG post reads:

“Ochanja Fire out break: If i speak, do not joke with it. Listen, pray and prepare to avert it. I have been in Onitsha and nothing happened, i left and enemies came in. Stay with God. Stay with Jesus whom i #TheLionHimself serve and be safe. Don’t say there is calm any where.”

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/pastor-chukwuemeka-prophesied-fire-outbreak/

[flash=450,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a0gOLMwSBI[/flash]

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2019
So his prayer against the fire outbreak didn't work?

This shows prayer does not work

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June by eTECTIV: 8:49am On Oct 17, 2019
All dis yahoo yahoo pastors.. Dis is d height of insensitivity from him even... Ppl died and lost their properties and d only way he could console ppl on their losses is to boast about how it happened afta he left Onitsha.. Isn't dis d pastor who makes WWE styled entrances

3 Likes

Re: Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2019
They have started again ooo.

See him talking like God, it happened because u are not in Onitsha.

But wait ooo.. Is this not the same pastor who did a WWE like smack down to one of his members all in the name of deliverance. I still have the video on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June by Tapout(m): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2019
it's because we live in a failed system that's why some pastors use instances like this to preach. If everyone is aware that the response to a 911 call is always effective and efficient, I dont think thing's like this will be used to preach. If we had an optimal and effective security system in this country, they will not be using security inspired themes in their crusades and lots more. I heard the fire service from onitsha came but their pumps didn't work. They had to wait for a fire incident to happen to find out that thier pumps are faulty, incompetency at its peak. Apparently they don't carry out routine drills.

1 Like

Re: Video: Pastor Chukwuemeka Prophesied Onitsha Fire Outbreak In June by StrikeBack(m): 9:36am On Oct 17, 2019
Nigeria with the highest population of pastors,alfas,bishops and deacons. Same as the most "wicked" and unholy place to live

Spit on all Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Flog ‘demons’ In Awka, Anambra State (video) / Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleiman's Offer To Serve As Surety / What Is The Difference Between Christ Dying For Us And Christ Dying For Our Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.