Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Exactly I Won Over 1.2 Million Naira From Bet9ja In Just 7 Days - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How Exactly I Won Over 1.2 Million Naira From Bet9ja In Just 7 Days (1282 Views)

I Am Super Happy Tonight, I Won Over 90k Today / Rise And Fall Of Bet9ja In Nigeria / Join Me And Win 80k From Bet9ja Tomorrow With Only #200naira..bet9ja Must Pay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Exactly I Won Over 1.2 Million Naira From Bet9ja In Just 7 Days by olasstech(m): 11:55am On May 13, 2019
Winning millions of naira from bookmakers( bet9ja,merrybet, kingbet) etc from a single bet is quite difficult and when it does happen, it goes viral that it appears on the front page of Nigerian Newspapers. To win millions from bet9ja or any other bookmaker of your choice, it requires you to select multiple games and at the end, you feel disappointed when two, three or more games spoils your ticket.

Research have shown that more than 70% of punters lose their hard earned money to bookmakers day in, day out which I was also a victim of until I found out the tricks which I now practice to win more than 90% of my bets and thereby maximizing my winnings.

In the quest to reduce the lose rate of you reading this post, I am prepared to share my knowledge through an E-book because in the end, if God had not made me think of this trick, I would not have been able to make a dime and still be the losing type.
In this E-book titled "How Exactly I made over 1.2 million naira from bet9ja in just 7 days", I shared tips on how to be a successful punter and maximize your winnings and lastly, I shared the trick that I used to make over 1.2 million naira from bet9ja in just 7 days and am confident another massive winning is on its way.
Continue reading here to unveil the tricks

Re: How Exactly I Won Over 1.2 Million Naira From Bet9ja In Just 7 Days by Henry22(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2019
U have the means to wining millions and ur stil want my 1k....bro try another trick cos this one is old school. grin
Re: How Exactly I Won Over 1.2 Million Naira From Bet9ja In Just 7 Days by TangoPredict(f): 1:12pm On May 13, 2019
Re: How Exactly I Won Over 1.2 Million Naira From Bet9ja In Just 7 Days by esecoal(m): 7:51pm On May 13, 2019
punch line

Henry22:
U have the means to wining millions and ur stil want my 1k....bro try another trick cos this one is old school. grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Man That Beats Anthony Joshua / Arsenal Confirms David Luiz Deal, To Wear Jersey 23 / Champions League ‘group Of Death’ Awaits Chelsea, Liverpool, Man City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.