Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

"What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier (37936 Views)

A Naval Officer Rescued Us From Anambra Kidnappers – Victim / How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Bola Tinubu: How A Naval Officer Slapped Me When I Was A Taxi Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by Gabson001(m): 3:19pm On May 13, 2019
Being an army is not a day job.. The sacrifice la san.. Kudos
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 13, 2019
Fisiryorh:
if I was born in the USA,I would have been in the Marines by now(those guys are way too equiped for combat)...then moved up to Delta force while passing through the Navy seals(the grand masters of combat)...

Modified

we have all it takes to be the most equiped nation in Africa (and yes I am talking nuclear too),but we still struggling to even have a good economy..SMH..

it shall/is well with us all...
U don’t need to be BORN to JOIN them.
U just need to be a Permanent Resident, first.

1 Like

Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by luluosas(m): 3:21pm On May 13, 2019
An Army officer training without a helmet? Hmmmmm
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by ehmmy11(m): 3:24pm On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
There are things even the POLICE can do, the ARMY or NAVY can not do:
Examples include:

-POINT and KILL
-DESTRUCTION of a NEW POLICE VAN within 2 months of acquisition.
- Releasing Bullets into the air during a wedding.
- Phucking Ashawo with Pure water sachets
- chaining of their Generator set to a burglary while in a police station.
this got me grin
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by greatbuc(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2019
True Heroes don't get paid. I wanted to join but found myself MIA . most of them will run when money is in shortage. Do your job and stop taking glory because I can do that same job if given the chance. I'm speaking for the over 20million job seekers waiting for the clarion call. If it were a volunteer job, would you have joined?
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by es144000: 3:27pm On May 13, 2019
gistfever:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier shares a video of an army officer making an accurate long distance shot during practice as he proclaims that an army officer his better than a Naval officer. Gistvic Reports.

He said:

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/05/what-naval-officer-can-do-army-officer.html
The army man feels he is superior to all other uniform services,the policeman feels he is superior to the custom an,immigration officer,prison officer and other paramilitary services,all part of the low mentality of the black man

4 Likes

Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by SjMbula(m): 3:27pm On May 13, 2019
porshnuel:
Seeing these modafuckers been slaughtered by bokoharam gvs me orgasm.....
we are all human being, you never can tell how are going to be dispatched to great beyond, neves dance on sombodi's death
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by ehmmy11(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2019
Frankfixedgam1:
See bello
give it to your village people angry
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by Peacemaker5129(f): 3:30pm On May 13, 2019
porshnuel:
this is your tribe

3 Likes

Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by SjMbula(m): 3:31pm On May 13, 2019
Yauwaaa! Thats my boy, ngwa go and show your skills to bokoharam.
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by Fisiryorh(m): 3:32pm On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
U don’t need to be BORN to JOIN them. U just need to be a Permanent Resident, first.
I know but it's a stressful process obtaining it legally in the first place..
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by SjMbula(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
this is your tribe
Hahahaha you don wound am

1 Like

Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by Mandubekus: 3:33pm On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Examples include:

-POINT and KILL

� � � � � you're funny
but true
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by namiji2598: 3:36pm On May 13, 2019
porshnuel:
to see u suffer till eternity will make me reach stupour
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by Jaqenhghar: 3:36pm On May 13, 2019
Bizmagnet:
Each time I see any member of Nigerian Army, the respect I show them is second to none. They really deserve our daily prayers. There is no reason for comparison though as both the Army and the Navy fight sleeplessly to give us peace. God bless you all.

Having a website or blog for your business and ideas is like planting your seeds on a fertile land. Get yours today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts and let's start right away.
Where is the peace?
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by epini(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2019
my elders will say : the village where lion na baber all the goats go keep afro.
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by namiji2598: 3:38pm On May 13, 2019
greatbuc:
True Heroes don't get paid. I wanted to join but found myself MIA . most of them will run when money is in shortage. Do your job and stop taking glory because I can do that same job if given the chance. I'm speaking for the over 20million job seekers waiting for the clarion call. If it were a volunteer job, would you have joined?
true bro

most of them do it for the money but never the less they deserve respect
e no easy,my father is a soldier
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by emajoe: 3:41pm On May 13, 2019
NAIRALANDers,

The grammatical errors on nearly all posts are now getting out of hand, abi HEAD!!

The OP started with ....HIS BETTER, instead of IS BETTER,
The COMMENTATORS followed with BEEN instead of BEING.
Others muzzle up the difference between CAN'T and CAN.
For goodness sake wake to prove the reason you went to any school at all.

Enough is enough OTE GE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by deltateam: 3:46pm On May 13, 2019
That's a BIG lie.
The Navy can't be compared to the army in strength, discipline and weapons handling. They are in a league of their own.

Its like police saying what an army can do, police can do better or civil defense saying what police can do, they can do better.
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by greatbuc(m): 3:47pm On May 13, 2019
namiji2598:
true bro

most of them do it for the money but never the less they deserve respect
e no easy,my father is a soldier

Yes they deserve respect when they reciprocate same just like any other person serving this country in times like this. Some of them go the extra mile while on duty and so deserve respect.. My message is to the rest who think wearing the uniform alone deifies them.
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by ChristianNorth: 3:49pm On May 13, 2019
Fisiryorh:
if I was born in the USA,I would have been in the Marines by now(those guys are way too equiped for combat)...then moved up to Delta force while passing through the Navy seals(the grand masters of combat)...

Modified

we have all it takes to be the most equiped nation in Africa (and yes I am talking nuclear too),but we still struggling to even have a good economy..SMH..

it shall/is well with us all...
Delta Force is deadlier than SEAL. They recruit from SEAL, Marine, Army Rangers and Green Beret.

The only is that SEAL has seen more actions than DF.
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by namiji2598: 3:54pm On May 13, 2019
greatbuc:

Yes they deserve respect when they reciprocate same just like any other person serving this country in times like this. Some of them go the extra mile while on duty and so deserve respect.. My message is to the rest who think wearing the uniform alone deifies them.
there is this faithful day I was in a bar, sipping my beer then one soldier jus walk in and tell one guy to stand up and hand him his seat, I say guy DNT stand up, the soldier walks up to me and ask me are u a barrack boy I said yes, he said what is ur name I said oga respect ur self, the man jus jejely leave us,
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 13, 2019
Fisiryorh:

I know but it's a stressful process obtaining it legally in the first place..
No ENJOYMENT comes without an atom of pain or stress.
If you can become a permanent Resident of the U.S. then you have taken a ma
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by deebrain(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2019
I will forever love the Army and the Navy
Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by porshnuel: 4:31pm On May 13, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
this is your tribe

Re: "What A Naval Officer Can Do An Army Officer Can Do Better" - Nigerian Soldier by MrFly(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Examples include:

-POINT and KILL
the last one na I'm weak me pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Jailed For Circulating Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video, Obtaining ₦‎38 Million / Politician Distributes Money In Public (Photo) / Buhari Withdraws $23 Million From CBN - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.