Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Regina Daniels Troll By Followers Over Her Sagged Breast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Troll By Followers Over Her Sagged Breast (695 Views)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Fights Dirty With Followers Over Late Marriage / How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Troll By Followers Over Her Sagged Breast by linx123: 12:31pm On May 13, 2019
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels have been constantly trolled by haters ever since the news of her alleged relationship with much older man, Sen. Ned Mwoko surfaced online. The Drama surrounding Regina and her husband to be Senator Ned Nwoko quietened down when Tonto Dikeh slammed her ex for being a 40 second man amongst others and the focus shifted to her.

The 20-year-old posted a photo on her page and many of her followers were quick to body shame her over her sagged boobs.

Read comments below....https://janefblog.com/6183-2regina-daniels-troll-by-followers-over-her-sagged-breast/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood is Too Fast, Am I A Yahoo Boy Part 1 Is Out!. Photos / Runtown Mourns Tragic Death Of Adewura / Regina Daniels Share Pictures Of Her Engagement Rings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.