Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe (2133 Views)

Mimi Orjiekwe Shades Charles Billion For Doing A Condom Advert / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating / Mimi Orjiekwe Divorces Charles Billion Pius Who Impregnated Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe by chiomarita: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2019
Getting back in shape after weaning a baby is always a challenge, especially for celebrity mothers.

Actress Mimi Orjiekwe whose daughter with her estranged husband, Charles Billion turned two recently has shared her pains and struggles getting her grove and b00bs back on track.

Having a new man in her life, who is not the father of her baby, Mimi was faced with the challenge of fallen breasts.

“People keep wondering how I keep my man even after having my daughter, Jasmine. It is not about slaying and going slim after birth. It is about when you go n@ked. My baby sucked for 15 months and few days then my average standing b00bs fell to my tummy. I lost it. I lost my confidence. I couldn’t even look at a mirror. I hated having a bath. I even considered going under the blade but the fear of what might happen next wouldn’t let me. At that point, I knew that surgery wasn’t an option for me. I couldn’t even discuss it with other women because they would tell me its a normal experience that every woman passes through. I was worried that my b00bs were fallen and I couldn’t do anything about it,” she tells Pearlnews.com

Continue at https://pearlsnews.com/how-i-got-my-boobs-sagged-to-my-tummy-back-mimi-orjiekwe-spills/

Re: How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe by eddieguru(m): 12:21am On Jun 08, 2019
cool
Re: How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe by helobabe: 3:18am On Jun 08, 2019
kiss
Re: How I Got My B00bs Sagged To My Tummy Back On Point - Actress Mimi Orjiekwe by Olalan(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Boobs was just following the law of nature

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: See Ages Of The Housemates For 2019 / I Am Yet To Be Successful- Wizkid (PHOTOS) / See That Moment Tacha Hugs Sir Dee As They Board Flight To Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.